Yobit platform - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

I have seen that everything is written. I still haven't earned any tokens or bitcoin except from a few talk like 100 that I didn't invest because I only now found on another post that I could. It is great option from yobit and you can read the percentage next to each investment plan so go ahead to yobit and check the investbox.

• +1 1

That's good gesture made, indeed it's one of the Profitable sections and I wish success.

With this New coin we are earning TALK COIN, you can use it to practice how to make a successful Investment.

Just go to yobit account, look carefully from the headings, you will site INVESTBOX. Click it, this will reload page with list of various coins including the talkcoin, then you make your Investment were you will be making 1% interest daily.

• +2 1

Yobit is full of different feature like getting free coin, mining, investment packages and all. I think yobit exchange is full package for the cryptocurrency investor. Even if you want to earn then they have supported this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have much experience about other platforms but in my opinion yobit is a full package, there are a new feature every now and then, a new feature was added few days ago mining, it can be a good opportunity to earn more profit.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

21 hours ago, Mella said:

The best platform I am found in the crypto is this Yobit. It is not word I am think that they are describe how good exchange this website is to me and I am use it for the store of the coin and the trade that we can make there with so good rate as the investbox. I am going to use it very soon unless I am find something better but for now it is only Yobit for me.

@Mella its true that yobit exchange site is very beneficial for us Because our pay per post campaign connect with yobit that is why we need to use this exchange site.. Without any doubt yobit trade feature is really easy.. Again we can create our own investment plan  too in yobit exchange site like we invest our talk token there every day.. If you look for another exchange site then i can suggest you binance and bybit exchange site which is also good..                     

• +4 1

Yobit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies and to use investbox on yobit ,it depends on investment you choose .first buy the token you want to invest next go the investbox tab  then click invest on what you choose. then after that you have to do the action  to make your investment to be active. 

❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, DROP ME ON A LIKE❤

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have seen yobit gave us another good offer with mining. Check this out guys there are rewards too in cryptotalk. A very good opportunity to miss. I'm reading and watching the video again on yobit. Go to new section called vmining now.

I think Yobit is the best platform to make money by trading or investing.  Because you can earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing in Yobit.  Moreover, Yobit is one of the platforms for exchange.

I think that by the end of the competition, a comprehensive survey will be made for all devices that participated in the competition. If there are devices that have multiple accounts, they will be excluded.

On 14.04.2020 at 14:36, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

What do you mean invest? If you want to trade, you need to calculate everything by yourself. If you want to invest to InvestBox, you can see profit in the sheet. It is easy on YoBit

yobit is the best platform you can find, it is totally safe, reliable, you can exchange your coins for money, you can also invest and earn more, yobit also gives you free coins, Yobit also always surprises us with their projects, for this reason yobit is my preferred platform

On 4/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

friend you dont need to invest any money on yobit platform first gain all the important knowledge before going to invest and invest only on top coins .

Dear friends

Очень много информации ты можешь найти именно на этом форуме. Ищешь желаемую тебе тему и читаешь комментарии бывалых трейдеров. По поводу процентов и всего остального эту информацию ты получаешь на самом Yobit

Edited by botukk1234

Yobit platform is easy to use and very realible, in my opinion the times I have used it have worked for me. Yobit has a very good reputation. 

Yobit is really easy to use, its interface is instinctive, you just have to pay attention and read everything they tell you in the different tabs of the web.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you invest in VMining you will see that an approximate profit comes out. Remember that this is based on the value of the token you mine (minex) and the earnings in btc may vary depending on the market.

The platform is very easy to use and you have it available in several languages, if not the translator does the job. I recommend you to do some research on Cryptotalk before investing in something.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can invest your money in Investbox for getting daily percents. If you want to get fast profit, then wait for ICO. And in when trade will start, you should buy that coin in the first minutes. ICO tokens price will rise to 100-200% at least.

• +1 1

The security and stability provided by yobit is great, although it is a growing platform it is very reliable, the time that I have used it has worked perfectly and above all the payment is real, the airdrops that they promote are real and they launch on the market at promised price, of course, with the increase in sales and little buying the price can go down, as well as it can turn and go up and cost more than what the currency was set. is a matter of offer and I demand fee rates on the other hand there are thousands of currencies to choose from, I can especially recommend DOGUE or BTG to be able to transfer money to a wallet, Normally on any platform it is advisable to transfer money with BTC at a very high cost. Yobit is great

On 4/14/2020 at 7:36 AM, abualez said:

Dear friends

In the Yobit exchange you will find various alternatives to generate income.

One of them is its investment plan where you will find attractive rates of return.

I particularly invested in the YODA currency with a plan that pays 1% daily and another plan that pays 2% daily.

On the same platform you can see the different options that exist, the minimum and maximum investment amounts and the conditions they ask for to participate.

• +1 1

Investing in the platform is very safe.  If you like the comment, give me a heart If you see there you can earn profit  then invest in yobit. I suggest you that research and then invest. I think it's a good way to because with yobit you can put your money without any problems 

but you have to invest just with trusted coins !

On 4/14/2020 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:
On 4/14/2020 at 2:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

Hello friend I would like to help you . First of  all  , create  your information  infrastructure  about cryptocurrencies . You can search  for the coin  you want from  the net.  İt varies from  crypto to  crypto when  it comes to profit  rates . İt is  obvıously  about the  amount you get. The more money  you buy , the more your profit  will increase when  this money  is valued.  İt  can result  in huge losses  as well as  profits if the crypto  loses value.  So the choice of amount  up to your  preference.

Some users have investing coins to investbox and have forget to do required actions - play dice, make N buys, no sell, holding N XXX tokens... And then asking in the chat, why they not got their profit at next day.

Don't remember to do investbox actions to get your profit!

• +1 1