Yobit platform - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

YoBit is a platform that exists to invest in cryptocurrency pairs, and it has many variety of cryptocurrencies and has many tabs that are very useful in the cryptographic world.

Hello, I was also a Beginner and on the yobit platform it has become easy for me to develop that trading skill, transfer between other things. . the platform supports you with e Chat inside. Today is the invest box is safe to do you can invest the minimum with 1%up to more. In some investments you must carry out some actions is to share in the invitation link. is very easy invest on yobit.

• +1 1

It's a good decision to invest in iobit. as you can see, this is very safe. But before you invest, there are certain things you should do first. This means that you should conduct proper research on the value of coins before investing in them. Go through the previous years ' value analysis and make a final decision.

My friend I'm beginner, I think yobit is a good medium for cryptocurrency, if you pay here you can definitely get it so I like it a lot. Investment platform is a very safe

• +2 1

Yobit platform is on of the best trading and exchange platform, 

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings.

As an online cryptocurrency trading platform, the platform delivers a simple to use exchange for those looking to gain access to just about every possible cryptocurrency/token pairing in existence today.

I found out about the Yobit platform through this campaign, although others have recommended me, I don't want to change.  I consider that so far it has the perfect design for a novice user like me.  In addition to interesting topics that help me to learn in this world of Cryptocurrencies

On 14.04.2020 at 16:36, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

You should know one vital thing about yobit. It is a great scam platform or hyip if you want! So dont invest any money in it! You wont earn anything but butthurt! Trust me please!

In a Small Summary YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange established in Russia and founded in 2015. It offers the opportunity to exchange bitcoin, as well as hundreds of altcoins with exchange fees of 0.2% or less per transaction. What I like the most about yobit is The airdrop gives free cryptocurrencies or tokens to the community. And yobit has a good reputation

• +1 1

You can invest your money in the Yobit platform through Investbox, which contains many investment plans and many currencies that you can invest in without problems.  You have to choose the plan that suits you and know the conditions for each plan along with each plan, such as the minimum and maximum investment, the profit rate, the time for giving profits, and also if the step requires certain tasks in order to get the profit percentage such as playing dice and others.  Choose the right currency and invest in it and do not invest in non-traded currencies.  You can close the investment plan and withdraw funds with the profit at any time.

An excellent platform, very easy to use. It has been in the market since 2015. It has a very good reputation within the entire community and handles a large amount of cryptocurrencies!

On 4/14/2020 at 6:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

You can enter the yobit investment box and there you will see details of the income that will be obtained from various types of cryptos, choose cryptos that have high price fluctuations so that they will be profitable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can open the Investbox section on Yobit and view the table in it, which includes all currencies that can be invested in the platform, the minimum investment and the daily profit rate. Then you can buy the currency that you choose to invest and start collecting profits.

• +3 1

The yobit investbox can provide you with required details regarding your balance of cryptocurrencies and other digital coins. Before doing any trading in these cryptocurrencies make sure that you do the necessary research that is required for you to earn good amount of profits in the long term. Through research and analysis you would be able to learn more about this.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Before thinking of investing in any platform, you must learn and know a lot before venturing into the digital currency market. There are many risks you may face. If you do not have prior experience, any knowledge, I advise you to research a lot and learn a lot as well. I wish you success and success

• +4 1

Yobit has a very good invest box. Except for the bad coins, which cost 1 satoshi. You can always invest popular coins: BTC, ETH and so on. They also have good investment conditions for YO coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think among the platforms that I have used, yobit is among the best the top and so one is able ot use it perfectly and able to enjoy a lot of good that follow it, so when you look at yobit the right idea would be to follow the right foward , so the good thing to do is to make sure that you are able to follow the right direction perfectly

• +2 1

Dear Brother in my opinion and I see that some colleagues also think the first thing they should do is expensive a lot of information before investing in any yobit platform speaks very well of and its investment methods but first of all it is very important to seek information
Luck and big winnings
a big greeting

There you can see the percentage that can be won and each currency has a certain percentage of profit, so the site explains everything to you and makes it easy for you.

Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange with a large number of trading pairs, including new altcoins just released on the ICO. YoBit has many different additional functions in addition to trading, the exchange distributes free cryptocurrencies to its users. It also supports currency withdrawals on webmoney, which is very cool

To invest on the yobit platform, open an investbox in which you will find all the information about investment conditions, required amounts, investment periods, profits, and required currencies.

yobit really provide a good opportunity  for everyone to generate a good profit through its in investbox . now they also implemented yobit virtual minner . we must carefully invest our fund in yobit investbox because their is some requirements to play dice game in some specific coin. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think they have mining actually. Their bot sent me this message once:

Dear YoBit Users!

Buy Yobit Virtual Miners and get income in tokens every day!

With every purchase cost of all miners increases by 0.1 % !

Hurry to buy cheaper!

Micro Miner:

Est Daily Btc: 0.00041 , USD: $4.47, Monthly Btc: 0.01290, USD: $138.57

Light Miner:

Est Daily Btc: 0.00462 , USD: $49.72, Monthly Btc: 0.14334, USD: $1541.32

Standard Miner:

Est Daily Btc: 0.02543 , USD: $273.49, Monthly Btc: 0.78839, USD: $8478.19

Pro Miner:

Est Daily Btc: 0.05548 , USD: $596.70, Monthly Btc: 1.72012, USD: $18497.70

Vip Miner:

Est Daily Btc: 0.34680 , USD: $3729.43, Monthly Btc: 10.75080, USD: $115612.33

So you can check which one of these is good enough for you in case you're interested in virtual mining :D

Welcome to the Yobit  platform, which is considered one of the easiest platforms in the world of cryptocurrencies, but my advice to you is to stay away from currencies that are not present in the Coin Market Cap because they are fake. As for your question, go to the History and you will find everything related to your investments and to see the currencies that you have  in waleet   good luck

• +2 1