Steps before buying any currency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Steps before buying any currency

Hello all
First, before purchasing any currency, you must ensure that the currency exists on the Queen Market Cap website
Secondly, try to read the goal behind the currency, visit its communication sites and find out when they published their last post and do they have future plans for their currency?
Third, consult with friends and try to monitor the currency well before making the purchase decision so that you do not fall victim to any counterfeit currency
Fourth, wait for the right time to buy to be able to make the most profit
My best wishes for success

I agree with you with everything that I presented and presented within this post, these things are the most important before buying any currency because there are many currency projects that are fraudulent and are intended for theft only

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips for buying any currency. In fact, there are many people who fall victim to a counterfeit currency that has no future and buys it in large quantities. After this coin falls, they lose their money, be careful before buying

Very nice tips, simple and understandable to anyone in the forum, I will not provide any additional explanation after explaining my dear brother, thanks for sharing these tips with us.

Yes I agree with you we should not know without any coins.  We need to know in full what the coin value is like. Then maybe in the coin we will benefit

Yes you are right in that we must ask about the currency and see if it is a good currency before buying it because some currencies do not have any value and it is not useful to buy it

2 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
First, before purchasing any currency, you must ensure that the currency exists on the Queen Market Cap website
Secondly, try to read the goal behind the currency, visit its communication sites and find out when they published their last post and do they have future plans for their currency?
Third, consult with friends and try to monitor the currency well before making the purchase decision so that you do not fall victim to any counterfeit currency

Most new cryptocurrencies are just scam, so it is better to stay away from them. I would use these tips when buying a well-known cryptocurrency not a new one. Thank you!

yes you are absolutely correct..these are thimvs we must keep in mind before buying any cryptocurrency .coin mafket cap isthr place where we get all thr detailed information of any coin

15 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

You are absolutely right. Buying currency without any knowledge about it may risk your money. First learn about the history and try to figure out the benefits in future. So by doing this you can earn much profit and choose right currency to buy.

15 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

The advice is great we shouldn't purchase any currency without doing some proper research from experts or friends to avoid buying fake and scam currencies thanks for the hint.

Yes I really agree with you, when it comes in buying any crypto currency you must have a deep knowledge and background about crypto and you also need to take a risk.

Thanks for the information and suggestion on the subject for both experienced and me, and for newbies it is something last to read on this subject since it helps to have an idea regarding the crypto world.

I advise everyone to stay away from buying new currencies and symbols, because I am most of the projects of these currencies fraudulent, so if we want to buy any currency we must always choose currencies with a high price and popularity And thank you for this participation and this information because everything you say is true and we must follow when we want to buy any new currency

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good advice and thanks for it, its good to investigate on any coin that you need to buy or invest it because there are many fake coins that you can buy and they can give you an expected loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

20 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

This is very true my dear friend and i totally agree with you. We should never do panic buy and sell of crypto currency at any cost as its very risky before buy and sell we should analyze many things. 

You are right  we should  make search well new purchasing  any new coin. Coinmarketcap  is best place to know the information  about  all the coins they are legit are scam. 

You made a good post. You share all necessary steps which should be follow to avoid scamming. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. 

this is actually a positive advice you have given here, if people follow the very first step you mentioned about getting information if the currency or coin actually exist in the crypto market firt before buying it will help go a long way in saving them from losses, as alot of people usually fall for buying cheap new currencies and letter found out that they dont exist even. 

Yes, we must all be sure before buying currencies, there are many of my friends who bought currencies at high prices and they were scams, I only buy famous currencies.

Thank you for this post deserves a good reputation. Now there are a lot of fake digital currencies and you should beware of them, especially new members who start collecting money.

This is great talk, thank you.
I would like to add another important thing as well, pay attention to the volume of trading this currency because the low volume may mean that the currency is in decline and may not rise soon.

Yeah, don't buy coins which you do not know about, before buying, make sure you have find one or two about it. Not all coins are legit and can sold, so you have to be extra careful. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is good advice .

On 4/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

You have to see if this crypto is not scam, after that you have to analyze the price of this crypto and know if it’s will get rise or not, after that you have to buy if it will be rise , and also you have to be patient to do this . Thank you my friend for this advice.

You are right my dear friend without any research we can't buy any coin, because in this crypto market so many fake coins available, so first check the coin is listed and how much prices any future this coin to buy like this all verify, then buy coins and hold to earn profit.