Corona coin on Yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Corona coin on Yobit

I am viewing it now and it's price is 0.00$ I think it's just scammed coin ! because it's name is strange and I don't think that people would like to invest their money with this coin !

16 hours ago, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

I have also seen it and I just wonder what could be the motive behind the naming of a coin with a name of such a deadly virus that is killing a lot of people and I can't trade such coin.

16 hours ago, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

Take it easy, it's just a trend that this pandemic will be finished then the newly popular coins and tokens will die in the market. they take a name that is familiar and unique for use only.

16 hours ago, juma1 said:

This corona coin too advantage and I can say it was well a strategy but you should be careful before engaging with it because it might not be as proffiting as a coin should be it might be a scam project 

That's true, i strongly agree with you.  Be careful and do more research about this corona coin because this coin is new in yobit so we don't know if this coin can give us good profit or just lead us to the wrong path. 

I did not pay attention to the inventory of this currency after I look at it and its price, the most important of all is that. This currency is profitable regardless of its name, it must be a profitable currency for people to buy

I have heard about this currency and I think it was created to support the countries during this difficult period, so we have to wait and not be tempted to buy and use them because it is safe for them to be stopped in the near future and I don't think it will have a high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Upright said:

Basically the Corona coin there on yobit, it's relatively new as it of the results of the virus that it became popular,. Basically the coin being on the yobit investment box, is far from any beneficial investment project to be putting your money and, as I invested on this COINS and even enters the investment plan, but nothing is  notices as returned reward of such

I would never invest on such coin with that hideous name. It is fairly easy to register any new coin on yobit and maybe some body has registered such coin to capitalize on the popularity of the virus. It is also available on investbox so it is getting somewhat attention from the users but it seems far from a profitable investment to me. In my guess it will die out just weeks after the pandemic ends when people forget about corona virus.

468x60-3.png

I  don't  see that coins but also feel strange  about these coins.  I think  they  attract  more people by selecting  these kind of names for coins. But  I don't  think they could be successful.

It will continue to be sold and bought for some time if you think that it is a joke and it will end and in addition to whoever invested in it he wastes his time he must know the course and behind that currency because it is not guaranteed if it does not have assets

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

As a trader, I can give you an opinion based on the economy, this name is used for advertising or marketing, since it will be very popular and they would not have to spend money on advertising, even in some countries it was in the news.

Couple of days I also heard corona virus named token launch in crypto market, but I think this token developers use the latest situation and all world people know the name corona, so they launch this token but I don't no yobit exchange listed this token I have proper information.

Seeing this am so supprised how could a be named after a pandemic , well I haven't noticed this but u will go check it out to see if it be could be beneficial for buying and holding for a while to make profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have already heard about this coin from the first day of his creation, and I have interested to it, because I dont understand how they create a coin with name of virus who kill a lot of people to do the business with it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This coin has passed and is worth nothing at the moment while waiting for a pump in the Corona currency to be made on the YOBIT platform.

THINK POSITIVE

The market is now not in the good position because of the the virus all over the world we are seeingbut in my opinion very shortly the market will be stable and again it will grow I am saying this because cryptocurrency story based on the digitalizedso maybe very shortly again all the situations will be stable and we can again make profit also I want to see what other members are thinking and I want to thanks for giving this valuable content to this campaign.

I not like these three names of coins or tokens corona and frog because these names are not much effective names if so very bad for creator of these projects. So try to avoid to use these coins for investment purpose not good enough  of own of these need to choose good name for it. 

On 4/13/2020 at 4:12 PM, Dmasked said:

Many people wants to take advantage from social issue like corona, Its allso happend on crypto there main goal is gather money from scaming, I think further corona currency vanish from Yobit. We should avoid corona coin

On 4/13/2020 at 8:47 PM, Thaaer said:

Yes, I think that it is a matter of defaming and advertising the coin and making it at a high level of demand and use..but it has no popularity or use among people, it is a little terrifying in addition to being new.

It is sad that people will do anything for their personal benefit. They do not even spare the life taking disease that is terrorizing billions of people and killing thousands of them. Some people want to monetize even the negative marketing of a global virus.

468x60-3.png

Yes, the coronavirus exists and this shows us to investors and traders that the coin is worth paying attention to, for the pandemic period that is happening in real time. 

Earlier also i wrote that i was not aware but now i have researched about the topic and i didn't came to know about anything such existence in the market. And if its there then it will not last long in the market. 

I also saw that strange coin, the strangest thing of all, is that there are a lot of people buying it, this is not the first time that it has happend on the yobit platform.

l have heard something about this new coin, at the moment we can see there are really a lot of coins that most of them we don't know exactly. It is hard to predict which one is scam or on the contrary. 

The Corona coin takes the name of a current virus to attract people. It doesn't need to promote many people still know it. It's a new currency, so I don't own it and I don't care much. If it's good and potential I definitely buy it.

• +2 1

Sex is actually sexcoin which was an effort from some pimps to promote sex-products through their own blockchain.

It wasn't anything professional and the chain could easily by attacked if anyone cared. They probably made a few thousands from it and it didn't even pump a lot in 2017. Basically it was a failure and you can see that in bitcointalk ann where 2-3 people only cared about it.

Corona coin is probably a scam and got undeserved attention.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:12 AM, Dmasked said:

Welcome my friend
A currency can go up or down even in the most difficult global economic matters. It's normal
It depends on the number of investors buying and selling, and it is very possible that someone’s investment will be converted to currencies other than Bitcoin