Corona coin on Yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Corona coin on Yobit

I didn't know anything about it yet. I was trying to see it in UP. Maybe there was a problem or it might be a bad one.so first you can try to know everything 

21 hours ago, Jay8 said:

i personally do not understand the main aims of the coin, but i think it should be ideal if developed by WHO or charity organizations which there lifetime mission is saving people from  such pandemics

That is a good though but i donot think such global scale organization like WHO with so much goodwill bill ever develop and launch a project with such ill name. WHO can sure launch a crypto currency to bring more transparency in its transactions and to effectively distribute financial support to needy.

468x60-3.png

On 4/13/2020 at 6:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

Well, I think those who buy it have a trust on it. I mean they have a high hopes on that coin so that they risk their money to it. Well, if that coin will be successful in the future, those invest in to it will be rich instantly because of the investment they do today. And I think it is not funny at all. Instead a great opportunity because it has a great future in the cryptoworld,

Did anyone know the market value of the Corona cryptocurrency. It is new cryptocurrency. How can we invest and earn Corona cryptocurrency did anyone know...? 

I don’t know how they could do that, that the Corona coin was launched at the start of the virus’s spread and is still up to date.

Yes I also found it strange when I knew about this new Corona coin. It's not good to name a coin after a deadly pandemic. It's looks like we are making fun of this pandemic. 

• +2 1

Yeah that's really a funny thing that this is a pandemic that each and every country is struggling to find its cure and someone struggled to name a coin corona and people are indeed using it. Buying them and trading them too.

I'm not believe why this kind of coin made and came in Crypto market. We all know after finished this pendamic this coin price will down and this advantage will take big traders or scammers.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

I think that this is new to me and I think that they created new yobit that have the same name as the virus to promote it. I hope that the people will stay at home and they will not go outside because of the pandemic. 

It is not strange for me because this corona crypto coin has come in the very tough situation. During this cricis time, I think cryptocurrencies also have a lot of things to do and this Corona crypto coin really makes the sense in the crypto markets. 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, Dmasked said:

Yeah i lough when i see the corona coin, men i love it they give us some amount of free coins, and i invest it imideatellly but the investment profit is not clear for me, they don have daily percent of interest they only say "c" i don't know what it means. 

Yeah i think this corona coin is going to rock because its making people affraid to go to it and its getting a great demand too. Lets see what happens in future abiut this coin. Thank you. 

the corona coin was a new coin at the time and to be honest it was short lived as well. It seems that the coin was not well received and many that are superstitious believe that if you invested in this coin that you bring bad fortune to yourself because you woudl be making an investment on death, especially with the number of people suffering from this virus and the number of deaths associated thereof.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I found this new coin to be highly inappropriate during this time of the pandemic as people die from this virus and I hope that this coin fails badly so that people will no longer use it.

6 hours ago, khan_18 said:

Yeah i think this corona coin is going to rock because its making people affraid to go to it and its getting a great demand too. Lets see what happens in future abiut this coin. Thank you. 

It's kind of hard to know, if the Corona coin is actually a failure as of the hype and attention which it received when being introduced into the yobit exchange. As I too invested on that Coin, but it's kind of a loss at some points when considering what I invested into it

Is this coin pumped already? I don't even know if its a good coin to buy and invest because of its name! I believe even many other traders are not buying this coin because it makes me to remember everything bad that has happened to a lot of families all over the world.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are a lot of coins, whose name is really so comic like you mentioned Sex, Frog and also Corona. l have also read one time in a topic about such as name. It was Ko-koin 🙂  

• +3 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies, there are enough strange people so it is not surprising that someone is trading and buying it, it will die as soon as the pandemic ends. 

Yes, this coin has already appeared on Yobit. There are also other strange currencies on Yobit, which are a token paper toilet that appeared on April 1, and people are already trading these currencies and profiting from them as well. However, the names are not important.

I really dont trust those coins like that ,the name only dont make me trust on this coin ,they just use the crisis of conora to make investment and take money from peoples 

We have to be aware because there are too many scam coins there.. Especially those with bqd names! Corona.. I wouldn't trust in this coin yet.. In my opinion,this is just a trick to take people attention and make them invest in this coin.

it's a token made by yobit, it's not a real token and it doesn't exist outside of the yobit platform, but i don't know why they did name it like that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have heard about this coin and its current price is $ 0.10 and I think this coin will be temporary and will not be successful and will be closed after the end of the Corona epidemic that affected all over the world

thanks for sharing this I have never heard about corona coin on yobit exchange but one of my friend was saying that he is going to invest some money in Corona coin I thought that he is joking 

1 minute ago, FarmiLa said:

If you invest it always at your own risk, you can generally store all your money in a piece of paper and everything

l agree with your view about that, but to tell the truth it is an indefinite corona coin can be beneficial coin or not. Any way as you mentioned you take own risk. It is also interesting for me, why people prefer holding this coin, maybe they find name of the coin very keen.