Corona coin on Yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Corona coin on Yobit

Corona coin, in my opinion, is a temporary currency because it is caused by the epidemic that afflicted the world. It is a currency that came for a specific purpose, perhaps to collect aid for the affected countries, and perhaps not, but its future can be expected from now that it will not continue and its price will not be high.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 minutes ago, magd said:

Corona coin, in my opinion, is a temporary currency because it is caused by the epidemic that afflicted the world. It is a currency that came for a specific purpose, perhaps to collect aid for the affected countries, and perhaps not, but its future can be expected from now that it will not continue and its price will not be high.

This is really happening, I looked at its price on Yobit and found it to be less than 1 Satoshi !! The currency has already collapsed and I don't think anyone is interested in buying it anymore. I really do not know what is the main reason for creating such a coin.

I have also seen this coins. But I wonder that frog coin is there. I want to know whether this coins are genuine one or not. And I want to know who are the developers of this coins. I also want to develop one coin of mine.

• Useful or interesting 1

The corona coin is doing really good in yobit and for me personally i have invested little too in the coin because after the fall it's gaining the price and it would always makes us remember that we had faced such a bad situation.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Wow I am just hearing the name of this coin right now I guess no body will like to purchase the CPU for the fear of Corona virus.

This coin really sounds strange but I don't think people will really invest on this coin because many people including me will count this coin as scam sooner or later the coin will definitely disappear and the investors will loss so I will suggest you all stay away from this type of coins, even from the name many people will hate is and the trading volume will be very low.

Corona on yobit was a failed coin and quickly died and I think it was a failed project for someone who added the coin on the yobit platform

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, some companies may choose famous names in order to name their currency and to achieve more prevalence.
But I don't know much about these currencies that you are talking about.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

The Bitcoin exchange has deferred to a great improvement, and this improvement was only the beginning. My dear friend, we will witness an increase in the price in the coming days.

Yes i also saw the corona coin listed in the yobit exchange and after seeing it the first thing which struck into my mind was the scam which were getting promoted by introducing these types of coins i haven't researched more about it but i know this coin not of any worth.

I actually had an investment. I invested to it against my will and its painful so its important I sell the corona that I have and its painful because there are so many people who died and to me I invested into this coin and its actually not right.

On 6/15/2020 at 6:00 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Yes i also saw the corona coin listed in the yobit exchange and after seeing it the first thing which struck into my mind was the scam which were getting promoted by introducing these types of coins i haven't researched more about it but i know this coin not of any worth.

It was not a scam but just a very bad investment. The corona coin never had any plans for its future. Since it is so easy to create a coin, someone created corona without much motive behind it. The coin quickly ran cold of the market and now its just a dead currency hanging in the pairs of Yobit without any trading volume.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

Such currencies do not contain a blockchain and are for trading only, and it may happen to it a pump and its price rises, but it is very dangerous and it must enter into it with calculated and reasonable amounts because it may lose its value at any moment.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

The yobit coins developers are really not thats seriously, because they are always creating the coins which has no any future, so end of the day it become dead coins while investors already got loss. 

This coin soon became famous for its name. but i Don't know how much profitable coin it was.   If this coin is profitable, it will become more popular.

I think it's just for fun but we can't know because doge coin was also a fun coin but it has gave a lot of profit to their holders. So, this is cryptocurrency any thing could happen. You should always invest in good coin.

BetFury                                                   

Corona coin wow!!! This sound so strange but funny to hear of a coin exist as such. I will try to invest on Covid-19 coin for a longer period of time, even for history purpose. To has it as this money/profit comes from corona coin.

• +2 1

I am still in learn process and I will look for this coin but perhaps the name alone does not make it a great coin. I don't know much about trading but I am learning and from what I read in sources I have to mostly invest in the top coin as Bitcoin and Ethereum and only very few money to other coin that are not in many exchange. I may give it a go but the name makes me not want to own any corona.

Everyone is currently talking about Corona virus pandemic so that is the reason why people are trading with it  the moment but I will strictly advise you not to Invest for a long time because i believe the coin will go down immediately we go out of this period of pandemic and for that you might likely lose so be a short time trader to this coin friends.

• +3 1

The name of the coin sounds strange but since traders make good profit from it then I think it should be normal to use but i wouldn't support anyone to hold it longer because i think the coin can lose value after sometime which will definitely make holder to lose so be wise and trade it within this period to avoid failure.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/13/2020 at 11:12 AM, Dmasked said:

Really corona has cause harm to the entire world economic but Maybe the Corona coin will have good potential for trading that is why many people are going for it. Maybe the value of the coin might go up like other good potentials coins so that many people that hold or invest in it will earn good profit in the nearest future.

BetFury                                                    

Oh god. This token is scaring! I will not buy it no matter how profit can give to their traders. Corona is an enemy because it took peoples lives so there is no need to hold something that will made me cry every time when i see it and remember the people that we lost.

Like many other currencies on the Ubiquit platform, I do not think that it owns a bookchain that can be transferred to it or have a project. Rather, it is a currency that was offered for the purpose of trading only on the platform, but it must be beware of it, as bumb and dump may witness violent during their existence.

• +1 1

On 13.04.2020 at 14:12, Dmasked said:

People are buying and trading everything which can bring money.. The developers of corona crypto counted on the hype around the coronavirus, everyone hears about the pandemic and the virus, which means the coin will also be popular

Edited by AlexBerkut