How Much Should I Invest in Cryptocurrency for halving? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kipara

How Much Should I Invest in Cryptocurrency for halving?

It depends on your choice, but l would say you should invest for halving, how many you can. l mean it will be really worth, more than that you will make a big profit. 

You should invest whatever you have that you don't need right now because there is no need to invest money that you need to pay for your flat f.e. it would be stupid.

4 hours ago, RawatMonika said:

By and by now the cost of BTC is as yet good and moderate you can at present purchase as much as possible bear to hold before the value shoot up higher and you will make high benefit.

There is a point but wait until bitcoin goes down to the maximum limit. so that the benefits of BTC gained more because now the price of bitcoin is not clear that the trend is down or up.

Only what you can afford to lose since its not certain that all will be good in the short term or such. Anything can happen and the price can drop a lot.

I think you need to invest more than $ 30, because after halving the price of cryptocurrency will grow and you will earn on it.

The size of the investment you invest in bitcoin is not a good loss, but only if you have experience in the field and are good at how to behave with it, otherwise you may lose
Make sure you will make a lot of profit in half and split Bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

I think it does matter, how much you can afford to make investments. You are free to choose and make your own investments plans. I advise you, do not be sure that price might get increased or decreased after halving event, nothing for sure. You are yourself responsible to take the risks. 

I think this is the opportunity for many people to invest in bitcoin now it's low , because when it halving comes the price will rise so high and any amount invested will actually make profit, so only you knows how much you gat and how much you are able to invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will witness a noticeable increase in the next month, especially on the occasion of halving which occurs every 4 years only, and therefore I believe that any amount you invest in bitcoin before halving you will profit from it , good luck for you

It depends on which currency you will invest on and whether it will have a change in what you will follow with Bitcoin, after that. It is a good and respectable amount, but to be honest, we either venture and leave the matter behind us. This matter must be considered before investing. If you want to invest more than you have to put some guarantees in the event of a loss.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The truth with crypto is that it is a risky investment and your investment can go either way, especially with the volatility of the market in crypto. Therefore if you are looking to invest before the halving event then i would say that you should only invest an amount that you are comfortable losing. It takes a while to learn crypto and if you are not looking to put in the time to learn and understand before your investment then you might not be successful. But like i said, only invest an amount you are prepared to lose in a worst case scenario.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You can invest any amount you want and it is also preferred that you buy as many currencies as possible because the price is now very suitable for purchase where we can buy and do the storage process and if the price rises after the half event you will be able to achieve very beautiful profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am wary of giving such advice. 30 dollars is not a lot of money if bitcoin rises to 15K then your 30 will turn into 60. But again, you should not expect such a rise immediately after halving. The process may take a long time.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:14 AM, kipara said:

Hello guys, I've heard that so many people ate talking about the halving will be happened in MAY 2020.

So i want to know how much i have to invest with cryptocurrency? To be waiting to get nice profit when the halving is coming. Because ive planned to invest onlt $30, so i dont hsve sure if it will worth it.

Welcome my friend
Investing at the present time is full of risks, but if you want to invest a small amount of money, I advise you to trade on the downside because it is profitable at the present time.

How much funds do you have , that matters to how much you invest in Bitcoin . You can invest 30% of your funds , before halving . That is good for you . We can easily see Bitcoin price in bull range .

On 4/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, kipara said:

Hello guys, I've heard that so many people ate talking about the halving will be happened in MAY 2020.

So i want to know how much i have to invest with cryptocurrency? To be waiting to get nice profit when the halving is coming. Because ive planned to invest onlt $30, so i dont hsve sure if it will worth it.

In my opinion any amount you invest before the bitcoin halving will be beneficial. I have some good amount of bitcoin stored in my coinbase wallet I'm just waiting for may 2020. 

It depends on you. If you have a good knowledge about trading and investments then the wise thing will be for you to hold your cryptocurrencies until the halving is completed. Then hold your bitcoins for a certain time. Because after the halving the price will be much more higher than it is now. So I would like to suggest everyoneto just be patient and see what happens and invest or hold as much as you have. 

To be waiting to get nice profit when the halving is coming. Because ive planned to invest onlt $30, so i dont hsve sure if it will worth it.. It will be really worth. In my opinion you must invest in cryptocurrency for halving, how many you can. After halving you can make good profit. 

This will make you wealthy and gives you good fat money .You can decide that your own.Make good investment for profit earning.Because when Bull Run start you will not get any chance.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my dear mate I can't suggest any amount figure, because its depends on you, before halving you invest in bitcoin its profitable deal, because after halving bitcoin prices definitely pump up but not in one day its take some time, so its your choice how much you invest.

i think as more you invest as much you will get. You should have to invest of legit site and legit way. As i think price will pump up after halving. 

On 4/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, Amirkhan said:

The investment should be base on your capacity because there is risk taking, toi can invest what ever cannot affected with other cryptocurrency activities. 

There is not bigger risk for  as long as you buy at a very low price possible, some people were smart enough and bought at 3k to 5k, if you bought at those prices you have nothing to worry about.

I think because of the corona virus caused the global crisis, the Bitcoin price is lower, so this is an unique opportunity to buy it, and the good news that this year is the halving, I m not sure that this halving will be like the last halving of 2016 will not rise a high price but is possible you can double your investment.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:14 AM, kipara said:

I collect free bitcoin from this forum and from other tasks I do on the Internet to invest in and sell it when the price rises after the halving but I do not recommend buying large amounts of bitcoin because we do not know exactly if it will rise.

You should invest the little amount you have with you, don't be so greedy about it. Because we don't know if the market will be be going higher after the halving

We real don't know what will happen in this halving, because no body see's tomorrow! Never invest your all amount that you have, you can invest quarter or half of it and leave the rest for plan B in case if anything unexpected will happen.

Time is the ultimate weapon!