Comparing the value of different projects - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Comparing the value of different projects

Yes, this is true, many people believe that the price of the currency in the crypto market reflects the total value of the project, but the matter is much greater, as it relates to its marketing value and the percentage of circulation of this project in the market, and therefore it is not possible, for example, to consider Litecoin better than Ripple only because its price is more

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@rekter you keep amazing me with your very useful post. You’re definitely right the. Coin's price is not a factor to determinate if the coin cheap or not. 

Now I'm searching for the project of wazirx coin WRX it's a good one it's was with 0.06 in the month of mars and now it's with 0.13 dollars it's a very high increasing and we can see that it's a good project like you say,it's supported by wazirx exchange and the binance exchange 

• +1 1

At the moment, I think the easiest way to compare currencies is to look at the market and see the currency that is being traded extensively by the herd will be the best.

I agree with you these days many people are comparing big cryptocurrency with small cryptocurrency some days ago one of my friend told me that dogecoin will beat bitcoin how I can tell that because he is new in cryptocurrency 

• +1 1

I fully agree with you, and i also wanted to point out something else.

If you think about market's offers, you have to take into consideration that the more offers the market has to provide you then price can literally go down.

On the other hand as vice versa if offers are way too low, prices will become higher.

That's how basically projects valuate their coins (icos, alts and so on).

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, the value of different coins should not be compared with others since they most time have different roadmaps and an event can just trigger a price surge.

• +1 1

Currency rates do not limit you from buying them, but the percentage of dealing with them and what you might gain from investing a financial amount on them is what matters, for example, if you invest on xrp about $ 200 and on the price of $ 0.20 and the price rises to $ 0.30 and you sold it you will find yourself got $ 100 in excess of what the currencies invested does not have to be bought exactly at the same price

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The most important thing in the evaluation of currencies is that they are present in the strongest platforms and have a distinct project as well as a good trading volume

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

This is true.
I personally do a comparison of currencies from several points, including the project of companies with cryptocurrencies, for there is certainly a company with a better project than the other company.

That's a very good topic you have chosen and definitely there is no doubt if peoples are not having idea about currencies fluctuation then their investment will never give them good profit because the person who knows about currencies very well they will put the investment on the currencies whose rate is very low for long time period and it will give them more money when the rate will go high.

• +1 1

Also in this comparing there is alot of things 

Must think in them like the time of project 

And is the benefit of the project worth the time 

Or not and alot of more...

You are somewhat right. In fact, some people collect one whole coin and sell them at a price higher than their price. I don’t know much why.

• +1 1

Yeah, we can see many coins that it's the price is more than 10,000 dollars! And it's in the end scam currency! I think when we want to know about the currency so we have to look for its volume value! Because it's mean that it is good for trading or now 

The position or initial price of the currency does not indicate anything to be relied upon in the future. Rather, the thing that can be relied upon is the amount of liquidity that is collected before the initial offering process, the extent of its support team's activity, in addition to the extent of their response in their discussion communities on various platforms with users, as well as the white paper that explains the project, its objectives and the uses of the future currency.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 4:05 PM, rekter said:

I see that lot's of people have misunderstood how the projects are valued so here we go:

Coin that's being priced as $0.0005 or under it doesn't mean it's cheap, just like some coin being priced over $10k or $20k doesn't mean it's "expensive", not in any way.

Because that's not enough information to define the value.

Price of of a single "full" coin doesn't mean anything by itself, because that's not how you compare it to other projects. If the project has a low supply, the price of a single coin can easily be valued higher then the project with a large circulating supply.

Coins are valued by marketcap and that's counted by (circulating_supply * price_per_coin), so when i hear XRP for being "cheap" compared to others, i cringe because it's not. With the current price of $0.187759 XRP is 2nd most expensive altcoin out there. Not "cheap". Monero for example with the current price of $54.75 is over 18 times cheaper then XRP.

So there, be free to ask something if i need to explain it further.

Edit: (11.4.2020) - Changed the topic from "Value of a coin or a token" to "Comparing the value of different projects", because the original topic seemed to cause confusion.

I am totally agree with you about this explanations Between cheap and expensive currency... We cant say easily cheap to a currency.. Like some people say doge coin so cheap but i dont think so becuase now doge price is around.0.0032 usd so if you have now 1 million doge and next week its price goes up to 0.0040 usd then can you imagine how big profit you will received.. So its should not be judge by the price only               

The success of one currency or another does not depend on its price at all An example of this is the link currency, where its price was very low a year ago and now it has achieved huge increases This is because of the strong project based on it and the partnerships that it got And another example of the yam coin, its price was about $ 600 at the time of offering, and due to an error the price collapsed dramatically and caused losses to all

• +1 1

Coin market cap Is my second teacher after my experience and confidence to go on trading, Investment making.

This is where I spend almost all my free time too studying the fluctuations of prices, comparing and contrasting the values to allow clear vision and full understandings to be able to sort out most value coins to benefits me.

• +1 1

Some inexperienced people don`t regard important factors and sometimes they can make a wrong conclusion about project prospective, value and potential interest from community. People just need to learn about cryptocurrency supply and how price depends on it, then everything about project value will be clear 

• +1 1

thank you for your informative topic, till today when i know how any coin give his value, i see many coins like XRP XLM, and others have small value in the trading but they have good projects and good rank in coinmarketcap

• +1 1

3 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

thank you for your informative topic, till today when i know how any coin give his value, i see many coins like XRP XLM, and others have small value in the trading but they have good projects and good rank in coinmarketcap

If you are new to crypto then always invest in good projects and good rank coin. Most of the people make mistake by investing in cheap coins. Before investing you have to fully analysis about the company financially and technically. So, you should learn how to invest.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, Raven said:

I saw the value of every coins in the market is decreasing rapidly because of the crisis that we're encountering right now. If this crisis ends, the value of every coins or tokens in the market will back to the original value of it or maybe overpassed to it especially bitcoin and XRP(ripple). 

As of now some coins increasing their value which is a good sign that possible for those to increase more in the near future that's why if we invest in some coins then we have a chance to gain more profits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think it always falls down to functionality and its way of doing things we need to really define a lot of things in so many ways we have to really even check what we do in every corner of the market, the coin that is developed has its own source, it can be high and big but at the end it should be the function that it has rewarding

• +1 2

Every project has it own power and the power of the project is what mostly determine the value of the coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and that is why till date there is no project that is successful as that of bitcoin because the project is very powerful right from the beginning, so don't compare value of project to each other because there value varies from each other in volume and other things.

Edited by Solex
Error in typing.
  • +1 1

On 9/6/2020 at 4:24 PM, Solex said:

Every project has it own power and the power of the project is what mostly determine the value of the coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and that is why till date there is no project that is successful as that of bitcoin because the project is very powerful right from the beginning, so don't compare value of project to each other because there value varies from each other in volume and other things.

I am not sure what you are talking about here, why shouldn't i compare altcoin valuations? That's the whole reason why coinmarketcap exists (except pegged coins that shouldn't really even be on the list).

Marketcap the only way to calculate current valuation of an altcoin against any other cryptocurrency or gold / stocks for example.

• +1 1
  • +2 1