Comparing the value of different projects - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Comparing the value of different projects

Hi brothers and sisters seriously Am new member of this site I don't know how will go make this topic topic but cryptocurreny is fantastic site

Coins value you express in your post with attentic manners that is very useful for me. Thanks dear to guide us about Cryptocurrency and their value to us. No one is cheaper. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Nice topic man the thing about coin is that the higher the demand the higher the price but don't believe that a coin that has high value is cheap and that won't go for the ones with low price value

On 4/10/2020 at 3:05 PM, rekter said:

I see that lot's of people have misunderstood how the projects are valued so here we go:

Coin that's being priced as $0.0005 or under it doesn't mean it's cheap, just like some coin being priced over $10k or $20k doesn't mean it's "expensive", not in any way.

Because that's not enough information to define the value.

Price of of a single "full" coin doesn't mean anything by itself, because that's not how you compare it to other projects. If the project has a low supply, the price of a single coin can easily be valued higher then the project with a large circulating supply.

Coins are valued by marketcap and that's counted by (circulating_supply * price_per_coin), so when i hear XRP for being "cheap" compared to others, i cringe because it's not. With the current price of $0.187759 XRP is 2nd most expensive altcoin out there. Not "cheap". Monero for example with the current price of $54.75 is over 18 times cheaper then XRP.

So there, be free to ask something if i need to explain it further.

Edit: (11.4.2020) - Changed the topic from "Value of a coin or a token" to "Comparing the value of different projects", because the original topic seemed to cause confusion.

You explained it very beautifully . Value of different projects can only be compared by there overall viability and progress. So the projects which keep developing becomes more valuable in market. So these things contribute in developing  a positive sentiment around the project and these are the things which affect there cryptocurrencies .

Thank you, my friend, for this completely new information that I have, specifically when you indicated that currencies are not worth anything on their own. Indeed, they need a successful project through which you can give them the real value.

Projects can't just be judged by there value, each one of us has different point of view so everyone needs to be considered and I'm sure some will go with the point of judging a project by it value while some will go against it

I concur with you these days numerous individuals are comparing huge cryptocurrency with little cryptocurrency a few days prior one of my companion told me that dogecoin will beat bitcoin how I can tell that since he is modern in cryptocurrency.

Comparing different projects, we can come up with a lot of ideas whenever we can do something good.  Because our purpose here is how we can understand something good here if we follow good rules because.  Hopefully for a while here it will be easier for us to come up with a lot of ideas to do something good here. Hopefully for a while we will be able to do something good here because whenever you don't finish doing something good here, you can do something good here.  Will

On 4/10/2020 at 3:05 PM, rekter said:

I see that lot's of people have misunderstood how the projects are valued so here we go:

Coin that's being priced as $0.0005 or under it doesn't mean it's cheap, just like some coin being priced over $10k or $20k doesn't mean it's "expensive", not in any way.

Because that's not enough information to define the value.

Price of of a single "full" coin doesn't mean anything by itself, because that's not how you compare it to other projects. If the project has a low supply, the price of a single coin can easily be valued higher then the project with a large circulating supply.

Coins are valued by marketcap and that's counted by (circulating_supply * price_per_coin), so when i hear XRP for being "cheap" compared to others, i cringe because it's not. With the current price of $0.187759 XRP is 2nd most expensive altcoin out there. Not "cheap". Monero for example with the current price of $54.75 is over 18 times cheaper then XRP.

So there, be free to ask something if i need to explain it further.

Edit: (11.4.2020) - Changed the topic from "Value of a coin or a token" to "Comparing the value of different projects", because the original topic seemed to cause confusion.

I loved this investment a great deal since it is wealthy in the fundamental clarification and explanation that everybody needs. Concerning me, I generally really like to utilize monetary standards in light of the fact that the images are undependable and their undertakings might be fake.

Dear .When comparing two or more projects, the one with the highest NPV is typically the best choice. So the simplest way to apply the net present value method to capital rationing is to determine the NPV of each project and then list them in order from highest NPV to smallest.i appreciate your question.

I am a new user in the platform. I think that any project can not be underestimated by its value . i there are many good project launched like xrp who are having a low prince .

What a good publication friend, you have given me knowledge that I did not know in this comment and I hoped to continue learning things like this, I thought that currencies were defined as expensive or cheap but I see that it is not like that, I see that we have to learn a little more from this.

It happens that the value of a currency is determined by its market capitalization and the amount of coins they have (circulating supply), because the symbols are not safe and their projects may be fraudulent.

Your publish is superb. Your submit is very vital. I will encrypt cash because it works properly in the marketplace and I can have desirable idea approximately coins, so buying and selling on cash is the first-rate.

It is not easy to find the best coin to hold because the price is not changing on the basis of the coins available it is changing on the basis of the demand of the coin.

It's a common mistake made by us newbies. At first I thought that that's how you can weigh a project's worth. So thank you for elaborating this. I understand it a bit better now.

I think we should know that it wrong to  underestimate the value of any coin because some coin could be running on a low price but has the strength to remain stable. Coins with low price should not be seen as a failure in any way just like Ethereum.

Unlike me, I'm still a newbie on this forum, so I haven't learned anything much on the forum. But I believe with time I will get to learn much in the whole of cryptocurrency. I wish my self a fruitful staying on the forum. Have a nice day

The value of a coin depend on the demand and supply if the supply is limited then then there is a great hope that the piece will significantly  raise as time goes on buy if its on limited then such coin will hardly raise in price for instance dogecoin is on limited and that is why the price is not raise to peak but take a look at others like btc that has limits, the volatility  ratio is rapidly increasing...

Valid, we should make interests in the protected field and dodge danger in the zones in which we don't comprehend or inconsistent monetary forms, despite the fact that this field can make incredible abundance for individuals here.

I find my friend that you are right, because only the price of the currency is not sufficient to determine its true value, as there are other factors, including the amount of currency on the platforms and also the extent of the effort expended on it

I prefer to work in the currency because some symbols may be without any value and may be fraud projects, and we also know that the strength of any currency depends on the value that is offered by it.

Thank you very much for this explanation and I liked your participation in the growth of the forum I hope now all members will be able to understand the prices of the coins. By following your given method we can find out the price of one can as compared to others.

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum called cryptotalk I really like this publication because it exists in explanation and clarifies many concepts about the world of cryptocurrencies since I am sure that many users will be of help, for example it has been very helpful to me
A big greeting to the whole community