Comparing the value of different projects - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Comparing the value of different projects

It's information that spreads optimism and happiness in us. I was also thinking wrongly about evaluating cryptocurrencies, so I needed to read a post like this, good luck.

• +3 1

Dear Friend! Any project can not be underestimated by its value. There are many good project launched like xrp who are having a low price but a strong project that is stable from very long time so project with low price can't be considered as failure. 

Thank you so much dude for sharing this important and interesting information with us, I think this will surely guide the new members on how to succeed in the cryptocurrency market as well in the cryptotalk platform, more of this from the senior members. 

• +1 1

Your information is useful and explained in detail
It helps us to know how to evaluate projects.
And cryptocurrencies too
And when doing any project, we must study the price of the cryptocurrency in the market

• +1 1

I can realize something important from your post, which is that if the price of the currency is high, this is not necessarily a good investment and it will make me a lot of money, and in return if it is a digital currency at a lower price it may be better in trading and we can make big profits if we invest in it.

Hello dear friends..
I don't think I can trust about trading tokens because they are sometimes unreliable.
For me I prefer to deal with cryptocurrencies judging from this most authoritative forum.

Yes, this is correct. The buying and selling does not depend on the currency price only, but depends on the indicators of this currency and on good learning of the correct analysis of the currency. We must always ask other members about currencies.

When we talk about a new currency, we must be careful, we cannot trade in these currencies until they are traded by the old investors. But in any case, we are interested in the famous currencies such as Bitcoin, I-Coin and others.

• +2 1

Thank you so much friend for sharing this important and useful information with us, this will for sure guide the new members in that sense and also some of the old members who don't know about that, so I hope the new members will learn from this.

• +1 1

Hello my friend , thanks for clarifying how invest projects work 

That's made my work easier cause fan of investing more trading and I saw many low value coins in the investing list and I didn't get new to it cause I thought it's worthless 

Now I know that it's also got same benefit same as high value coins 

I agree with you, I think that the price of the currency does not determine its actual value (its importance), rather it depends on its project and the team that works on it and the companies that support it. In my opinion, it determines its actual value and not its price, and its circulation can also be a strong influence.

You are correct; if the price of any coin falls, we cannot call it free. However, we would not be able to make a profit from those coins because their rates change frequently.

Currency prices do not exclude you from purchasing them; what counts is the percentage of your dealings with them and what you would benefit from spending a financial sum in them. For example, if you spend $ 200 in xrp at a price of $ 0.20, and the price increases to $ 0.30 before you sell it, you will find yourself with $ 100 more than you spent.

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet you in this forum. Hope you are going well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up mate.

• +2 1

The value of two projects can differ based on the number of 40% userthat's not what I am talking about and those are two value to May  making that project and more valuable and constructive in my opinion

That's really a good topic about the value of a coin. I know believe that the value of a coin those not only depends on the price of the coin. You have really educate us with this your topic. 

Certainly, the price of one currency, no matter how weak it is, does not mean that it is not a good currency, or as I mentioned a not good project, and it should not be compared to large currencies, as these currencies started at very low prices at their inception and with time they achieved this great rise and other currencies may achieve a rise.
Or get more prices than what we see at the top today

• +3 1

Much thanks to you for your clarification. I think there is a major danger when we partake or put resources into a such new coin, so the most ideal choice is continually picking the old and top coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Bitcoincash, Ripple XRP, ....etc in light of the fact that with these coin we can recuperate any misfortune.

Project should not be evaluated according to the value and price of their currency. When the currency is cheap, it does not mean that it's project is a failure. 

Any project can not be  understand  by its value  there are many  good project. A having a low price  but a strong project that is stable  from very long time.So project will  low price  can not  considered ss failure.

• +1 1

Thanks for that precious information regarding trading. As a beginner I haven't experienced trading yet but soon I will go for its practice. We need to be wise while selection of coins. Anyhow, keep sharing such information for ease of other members.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Specifically, we have to not necessarily determine the worth regarding money employing their particular lower or perhaps large rates if you are coping inside Cryptocurrency next you will need to look at the benefit regarding money simply by experiencing industry cover which usually displays the effectiveness of these kinds of money as well as the requirement and also purchases completed inside.

Much obliged to you for your clarification. I think there is a major danger when we take part or put resources into a such new coin, so the most ideal choice is continually picking the old and top coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Bitcoincash, Ripple XRP, ....etc in light of the fact that with these coin we can recuperate any misfortune.

Friend this information that you are giving us I think and I think it is something very good because it has a lot of information that will not only help me but also other people and now thanks to you they will be able to be informed and also have this information so that they can with this information to be able to use it for something that helps them or to have it for when it is necessary but to have this data.

Thank you dear for this explanation I am also collecting coins and I want to hold it and I think it will increase their price in in future and then I will sell them and I think we should check the coins in the market that are many good coins that will provide profitable.