Exploiting Price Crashes: Bullruns are not the only way to make HUGE profits - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

Exploiting Price Crashes: Bullruns are not the only way to make HUGE profits

Price crash. Bitcoins going zero in value. People losing interest in crypto due to lowering prices.

Indeed, speculations about cryptocurrencies losing value has flooded the internet world over the years, and we have a history of crypto markets tumbling down, but still, crypto is still pretty much alive and kicking. And some people took it as an opportunity to gain profits despite the negative feedback.

Remember the Mt. Gox incident of 2014? When the exchange took its unamusing and pitiful downfall, prices crashed, crypto users were shocked and angry, and long-time critics and disbelievers were having a field day. But prices not only eventually recovered, they also have increased as well, a stark defiance of what doomsayers have predicted for the end of crypto.

Or the time when in 2017, Bitcoins dipped in September when China cracked down on ICO's and exchanges? Not only did Bitcoin's prices nearly doubled from $2,900 to $5,600 after its aftermath, it was only a scant few more months before the infamous $17,000+ Bitcoin bullrun began. And the rest was history.

And now in 2020, we have another history in the making: crypto prices came crashing down as the COVID-19 pandemic rages across the continents. And already we are seeing signs of history repeating itself again as crypto prices starts recovering and anticipating Bitcoin's next halving this year.

What did all these events, and many more, have in common? Some people bought crypto when prices crashed, and has profited handsomely for it.

Most seasoned crypto users know that one can gain profits from bullruns, but not everyone knows that price crashes can be as good as bullruns for profiting as well. One can wait for prices to dip as far low as it can, and buy coins while they're cheap in the hope that it will soon rise in price due to demand for cheaper coins rising. Even if one sells the cheaper coins he bought before during the price crash, at the price of the time before the crash happened and that particular coin has recovered or even got more expensive, can be considered profitable.

Taking the recent price dip of Bitcoins due to COVID-19 as an example, it has briefly touched $10,000 earlier this year, and its price crashed down to around ~$4,000. Some didn't lose heart and bought Bitcoins during those times, and now Bitcoins has steadily risen to more than $7,000 as of April 9. Those that bought Bitcoins back when it was cheaper can now profit from it if they sell now, if they want to. But most likely, they'll hodl it while waiting for the next halving, which is another story that will soon unfold.

Some people might have an inkling that it doesn't always work that way, and they are justified in thinking so. So long as major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and the top 10 altcoins are supported by its users, whenever there is a price dip, it will almost always recover. But not every coins are so lucky. If one takes Bitcoin Cash, a hard fork of Bitcoin, as an example, it has yet to recover from the higher prices it has enjoyed in its earlier days. Excluding that, there are many more tales of altcoins and (legit) ICO's having their prices crashed never being able to recover, and have ended up as another casualty in the ever-growing number inside the All Time List of Shitcoins. So in the end, it still comes down to investing and trading at the right time and with the right coins. Caution is advised for the more questionable coins.

So next time, do not think quickly of prices crashing as a sign of the end times for crypto. Think of it as an opportunity instead. The old saying "Every cloud has a silver lining" works here.

(Do not copy my article to other websites without my permission, like this one.

You have been warned.

Linking to this article, or quoting it (link included), is allowed.)

NOTE: This article is fully written by me.

Data for the number figures was taken from this wiki article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes of course I agree with you that this cryptocurrency is as an intersection with many ways, all their ways follow to the success, we need just to prepare good and we trace our goal. I see actual with crisis many members with panic about the Bitcoin price, because they have hold their Bitcoins, but there are daily traders still making a lot of profits every day because the volatile price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Good topic, and not to mention that you can actually make more btc when it's going down just by leverage shorting it. Naturally it's safer to just the dips without leverage.

Edited by rekter
typo

Yes, these failures are always a reason for the wealth of some and the collapse of others. You cannot blame those who lost all their money to leave the market.

This is true and all of these events make me trust with great confidence in cryptocurrencies and that Bitcoin will be a great refuge for many of the needy and lovers of cryptocurrencies, but everyone is waiting for the end of the half period and the bull race to see where the price will reach

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I completely confirm the facts you mentioned in your article. Relying on bull runs to earn profit is a very slow process which makes trading a boring activity for many. A good trader doesn't sit idle for weeks and months to wait for bullish markets to start. He tries to hunt every single opportunity which involves a price rise. The market is full of potentials left to be found. Even bearish markets can be profitable if we look at them from the correct angle. For example, you can buy bitcoin at $7000 and sell at $7150! This is something that can be done so many times.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

11 hours ago, Thaaer said:

Yes, you are right, my dear friend. There are many things that remain unknown to us as well, but we must follow new and useful strategies for earning without harming the currency.

Crypto is very fast, both in terms of price changes or in trading techniques. I also learn new techniques every day, so that I will not be left behind with information and strategies from various expert techniques.

No I think bullrun is the most popular and easiest way for most of the people to earn big profit, especially for those who doesn't have technical knowledge of this field. They are just waiting for the bullrun to occur to get profit.

You have made the crucial points in this posts. I do think the same like if we be able to buy more cryptocurrency when the price is very lower due to the market crash , we can surely get the huge profits after selling them when the prices are recovered in the cryptocurrency market so bullrun is just not an option for the bigger profits. 

14 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I completely confirm the facts you mentioned in your article. Relying on bull runs to earn profit is a very slow process which makes trading a boring activity for many. A good trader doesn't sit idle for weeks and months to wait for bullish markets to start. He tries to hunt every single opportunity which involves a price rise. The market is full of potentials left to be found. Even bearish markets can be profitable if we look at them from the correct angle. For example, you can buy bitcoin at $7000 and sell at $7150! This is something that can be done so many times.

This forum is chock full of advice where it looked like bullruns are the only way to gain profits (I was like this too when I was just learning about crypto a few months ago, tee hee!) but missing the possibility of price crashes being profitable too. Not everyone is a trader though, so I hope this topic will also help new investors who prefer hodling for long periods of time.

9 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

No I think bullrun is the most popular and easiest way for most of the people to earn big profit, especially for those who doesn't have technical knowledge of this field. They are just waiting for the bullrun to occur to get profit.

Bullruns are good, but there are wasted opportunities being done if this is the only thing people are waiting for. Exploiting price crashes aren't so complicated either, an Average Joe can also wait for popular crypto like Bitcoins to have a sudden drop, buy them cheap, then wait for it to recover. Think of it as an inverse opportunity of a bullrun.

Edited by kyoukage01

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

You are right mate all has been said I think in trading bitcoins one can be profitable depending on the strategy they are using and making profits is not just from the bull run as you said.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:39 AM, jekichchan said:

I don’t think that there are still system crashes now, because the developers have already fixed them correctly so as not to lose a lot of money anymore. Now bull running is a very good way to raise a lot of money in a short time. I’ll even say that bull running is the best way.

Errm, I was talking about price crashes, not system crashes. I'll just take your other sentences and say that you might say that bullruns are the best, but bullruns simply don't happen too frequently, and there are plenty of other opportunities that can be exploited while waiting for it.

23 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Agreed with your some points but not from all. Bullrun might be not a best way to make huge profit for someone but for majority of people it is the best way. Lot of people don't have much money to invest and to do other activities in crypto to earn big, so they just waits for bullrun to make good money.

The only ones who might not profit from a bullrun are those who are buying them expensive 😉 . And I know that there are lots of people who do not actually buy/trade in Bitcoins and rely on other means of earning crypto like faucets, signature campaigns, etc., but this topic is most helpful to those that do.

Edited by kyoukage01

If we want to earn large amounts of profits, we have to focus on working in more than one location and field, because this method enables us to get money quickly, there are very many ways to work inside the Internet and achieve profits

On 09.04.2020 at 10:10, alex72 said:

I am totally agree with you on that the topic, bull run is not the only way to earn a huge amount of profit. there are several ways to earn profit from the world of cryptocurrency.

For example, in addition to bull run, I have encountered such a factor as luck. For example, I purchased coins that grew very much in price without knowing about it in advance. Or do these coins were given to me with the air drops.

Great article, but just a double check; did you write this one too? https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-currency-and-its-value/exploiting-price-crashes-bullruns-arent-the-only-way-to-make-xpqgqm

If that's you, great! And I want to check first before making the potential mistake of reporting it 😛

Thanks!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Before cashing out on any cryptocurrency because of the price fall, do your findings well, sometimes doing that might not be the best alternative. That's the case of panic sellers, earning in cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/11/2020 at 4:45 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

For example, in addition to bull run, I have encountered such a factor as luck. For example, I purchased coins that grew very much in price without knowing about it in advance. Or do these coins were given to me with the air drops.

Luck can also be a factor. I remember a certain altcoin that started as cheap but grew expensive over time. Was it YODA? I can't remember the name, but those that bought it cheap were sure lucky.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:14 PM, johant123 said:

Great article, but just a double check; did you write this one too? https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-currency-and-its-value/exploiting-price-crashes-bullruns-arent-the-only-way-to-make-xpqgqm

If that's you, great! And I want to check first before making the potential mistake of reporting it 😛

Thanks!

That is the copy/pasted one, not mine.

Did you know that this topic has been deleted? Having an article I made myself being snatched by somebody else and make me be the one at fault doesn't sit well with me. It took me a day to have it restored and clear my honor and reputation.

Here's the actual culprit, BTW. I had him reported already.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/4748-report-plagiarism-copypaste/?do=findComment&comment=6449068

Edited by kyoukage01

Very well said. Many panicked everytime the market are crashing,they sell at lose and complain later. Like what i also said always,every decrease is just the start of increase. And those drops in price are just the good times to buy and filled more bags. The volatility of the market are just the good chance to make money so even it crashes or not,price are not stable so we can still earn from it,just feel the rythm of the market.

In my case I have never thought that some fall of the cryptocurrency is the end of it because I believe in it and will not think about the end at least in the next years.

There are a lot of ways to make profits through trading and the matter does not depend solely on Bullruns for sure and there is scalping and arbitration and many other ways to make a profit

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, Ms.o said:

Very well said. Many panicked everytime the market are crashing,they sell at lose and complain later. Like what i also said always,every decrease is just the start of increase. And those drops in price are just the good times to buy and filled more bags. The volatility of the market are just the good chance to make money so even it crashes or not,price are not stable so we can still earn from it,just feel the rythm of the market.

But then again, volatility wouldn't be as drastic if just about everyone knew about these things 😆 . Sharing knowledge to other people about the ups and downs of crypto can become a double-edged sword sometimes 😆 . But still, if we have to help crypto gain even wider acceptance, then we have to.

... ... ...

8 hours ago, valenteeno said:

Why can't you make it short and concise and to the point?

Because I wrote an article, that is why. It wouldn't be an article if it's a few characters long now, wouldn't it?

And why should anyone copy it, of all things?

Somebody actually did. I got issues with the mods as a result, and I had to resolve it to clear my name. Now that the dust has settled, I will take off the red-highlighted text in a few days shortly.

TLDR: Your last paragraph is enough, this is not a writing competition

Then should you stop everyone from writing good content and just stick with ~100 characters for the pay-per-post? And instead of criticizing the way this article was written, shouldn't you criticize the content instead? You're not actually adding to the discussion with your post.

You should check out the Russian section, even some mods write longer stuff than this one.

If you are going to complain further, then you should post on the proper topic instead.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/89710-to-those-with-very-long-posts/

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/96078-try-to-write-complete-answer-not-only-100-characters

Edited by kyoukage01

I can once again suggest that where there is a decrease in the price of bitcoin, there is an increase in the price of bitcoin. I completely agree with the author of the topic, thanks for sharing. 

I agree with your words, people want the prices to go high high and higher to earn great profits but become restless when it comes crashing down. Maybe they donot know the market is designed to be volatile and the fluctuations are a healthy sign of breathing and the crypto is alive as long as its price surges up again. Bullrun and high prices are only one aspect of bitcoin and other crypto as well but it is not the only way to earn profit. When the prices come crashing down I have noticed that many holders tend to rush into selling and it is logical as long as you buy it again at the lower price. I mean that is the essence of trading selling high and buying low so I see low prices as opportunities as long as it is expected to grow in future.

468x60-3.png

19 hours ago, chrislynn said:

If you want to share my clear view point own  on your article then I find your article not interested because in beginning you said bitcoin is going to become zero although it is impossible next 20 years that bitcoin reached to1000$ bitcoin are widely working on whole world and we can't say it is useless currency.

Were you talking about this introductory statement?

On 4/9/2020 at 12:45 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Price crash. Bitcoins going zero in value. People losing interest in crypto due to lowering prices.

Then you should have read the next paragraph, where I debunked the previous statement:

On 4/9/2020 at 12:45 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Indeed, speculations about cryptocurrencies losing value has flooded the internet world over the years, and we have a history of crypto markets tumbling down, but still, crypto is still pretty much alive and kicking. And some people took it as an opportunity to gain profits despite the negative feedback.

Of course, as long as there are many people who support cryptocurrencies, it is virtually impossible for Bitcoin to become useless at this point. There were many chances where it could have fallen from grace, but it has risen time and time again, and like I've said later on in the article, it has disproven the doomsayers who stated otherwise.

Thanks for trying to read it and posting your comment here, anyway.

Edited by kyoukage01

All what you say is true and there are a very large number of ways that exist in a world. The Internet that enables us to win cryptocurrencies, there are known methods and there are unknown methods and we do not know anything about them, so we can achieve excellent profits to focus on havv and work on it and learn it well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day