Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

Blockchain is very great to all.Especially now in the digital era, its demands are great to all of people who involved with.I think in the future, this demand will be increased and its purpose will be succeed.             

• +1 1

4 hours ago, juma1 said:

Yes the technology behind Blockchain is just expetional and I know very well in future things will be even more different and Blockchain will be even more extra technological advances 

i think a lot of countries has started to see this as well and for me i would always prefer to see companies and countries use blockchain because its safer and faster,.

Every day blockchain technology popularity increased daily.I think one day blockchain used worldwide.So blockchain future is very bright

Bitcoin saves money and time. Our role is to spread the idea among our societies. This blockchain will improve our daily lives and also this blockchain technology will help the next generation to improve our technology and make our lives easier.

3 minutes ago, Sayeed Rahman said:

Blockchain is a digital technology. Many sector Blockchain help us . Like transection speed and this Blockchain security. Definitely future Blockchain technology do better things.

i think if in the future we saw more countries depend on blockchain technology for data storing and applications it would be easier and faster to handle.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:38 PM, Nimrata7 said:

May be it is possible that Blockchain is future but the chances of this theory is very less as the Crypto market is changing very fast.

Blockchain having such great technology that it runs many cryptocurrencies and aslo crypto is working in its principles.as we know bitcoin is the most top crypto coin which is works on the blockchain technology .so just think about blockchain's level of security . 

It's a good news. Blockchain technology has massive adoptions in multi industries.  This boost the development of blockchain and cryptocurrency. We cannot negate the application of blockchain technology.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

3 minutes ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

Maybe blockchain is the future but the probability of this theory is very low as the crypto market is changing very fast.

Do not confuse blockchain technology with cryptocurrencies themselves! know that cryptocurrencies work with the help of blockchain technology - and you understand this different thing - you must already know this is a classic.

16 hours ago, Death said:

Yes you're right because of crypto you can be the one to control your money and the great thing is, it is tax free.

I think it's not for long, but I think governments are about to realize (or have already realized) that you can earn a lot of money on taxes on cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the future for everyone life, even if those are not involved in bitcoin crypto is helping them without knowing,  i buy bitcoin and keep it in a safe wallet for my kids.

untraceable for sure

that's means it's safer than the real money

and it's faster and easier to send to anyone around  the world than the real money

with a less fees

Yes I also think that blockchain technology is the future because the benefit it gives for everyone, and it's innovation to change the world can be recognise someday. 

Am also trying to agree with you that Blockchain is the future but that's true anyway but I think people are trying to misuse the opportunity Blockchain technology has to offer, there are lots of opportunity in the Blockchain industry. 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, Keith700 said:

Thanks to the constant innovations in the world, Blockchain has visualized it as a fluid system which allows you to free yourself from prosecutors, taxes, and constant regulations.
It represents a significant advance in the financial world, although being new it has taken time to adapt to situations.
Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs.
Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actiaul world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

Blockchain technology is a great revolution in the world if digital. It is the invention that only happen once a century. If we say that in the digital world this is the best ever technology of this century than we can not ignore. 

I agree that the blockchain can actually be the future. I think that the system and the technology it uses is very revolutionary and that people in the real world should then start to adapt and keep up with it.

I agree with you blockchain is the future we should all know that people slowly start to use bitcoin and blockchain . So we can see that bitcoin is our great future .

On 1/27/2020 at 4:24 PM, zbhossain said:

In this time Blockchain had solve so many problems  bro by extra income and to easy peyment method and i also think that it was our further bcoz soon i wish it will be accept by world 

It has solve so many problems that is why it will be able to solve our future problems

Yes, some countries as I've heard now tend to impose taxes on Crypto, am its either the Korea's or some sort. A free system, now is injected now it taxes, why!

Blockchain is the most modern and convenient accounting system. Many countries have understood this. In the future, the blockchain will be used in many areas. Even if cryptocurrencies disappear, the blockchain will be used.

greetings to you all
It's cipher digital money
It happens to bitcoin what happened with the securities, people did not adapt to the paper money until after a period of time despite it being issued by the state
Today Bitcoin imposes itself as an alternative to paper money by offering its benefits to people more than classic money

yes, the blockchain has the advantage of decentralization, thus allowing us to be free from unreasonable taxes and regulations, but this will be in vain if the government regulates the law in detail and requires paying taxes for cryptocurrency owners,
maybe the blockchain is still decentralized, but if there is already a law, then in the real world implementation decentralization will disappear. so what needs to be prepared from now on so that the future of the blockchain is better? this needs to be an interesting discussion.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:20 AM, MuhammadWaleed said:

Blockchain is the future of the new world economic system and all government still don't know this now but sure they will be.blockchain technology is used now in all industry and multi big society as Mercedes. 

i think a lot of companies now are turning into the blockchain industry for safe data and the security of information when its on the blockchain, its not something they can find easily.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:10 AM, Basad said:

Blockchain had solve so many problems we are having before that's why I was thinking it is still the future

Blockchain is a good online wallet and in future it will give us good. Blockchain is so much secure and good than the other wallets and it is the future of the world because peoples will trust on this wallet so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day