Any one face this ptoblem - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Yes, everyone is exposed to deleting his posts and sharing from time to time, and you may see that everything is legal and fine, but the supervisors are the ones who know and specify this, and this supervisor strictly follows the rules of the forum.

THINK POSITIVE

Hi. I agree with you and hope the forum can adjust or have some solution for our posts. worst of all, I posted 30 posts for only 19 posts. I am really upset. 11 posts took me nearly 1 hour to do. Not easy at all. I just want fairness.

every member iis facing the same thing everyday.it is just because we are commenting on some repeated topics or some useless topics that are going to delte by moderators..so we have to be carefull and wise while selecting the topocs to comment

This is happening until now,deletion of post are disappointing and tiring. Many post are getting deleted daily,even me,i experienced it,as much as possible i try to make a comment that is good,i admit i am not really smart especially in crypto,but i believe that some of my posts are good. Even i don't make much posts still everyday posts counts decreasing.hopefully they give us main reason aside from it is not useful,.

I also encountered this problem a lot, but this was several days ago. As for the new posts, they are not deleted. It was a campaign before the officials to delete many posts.

On 4/7/2020 at 2:57 PM, ethan1751 said:

It seems like many people are experiencing it today, which was deleted. it seems like this forum is more clean posting. Which is where many irrelevant posts are deleted. and this is not the real problem.

I think moderators or admins deleting low quality post. 

For me it's okay to make this forum clean and worth reading for us to gain crypto knowledge easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Often posts get deleted in the forum because of many reasons, one of those reason is that the topic you posted in got deleted and the other reason is posting irrelevant content. 

comments have been deleted for 2 months now and more and more. My posts have been removed from control, although it was useful but still deleted, I'm extremely disappointed. I had no other way to recover even though I tried hard. Can the forum help us fix this problem? I am truly powerless.

The problem with deleted posts is reflected in the forum, as our time is reduced in order to cover the gap and begin the daily thirty posts. The problem this creates is that we don't have much time to create a quality post which would need about an hour, mabye more. I can't make a decent new post, if I spent my time recovering 20 or more deleted posts.

Only 2 or 3 posts of mine is deleted each day and maximum of 5 posts but I haven't experienced that much deletation of posts, it's a big number and it's weird. Yes this deletation of posts is a big issue here, the admin should delete the useless topics instead of deleting our comments as you said we can't identifies that which topic is spam. 

You think your posts were of that high quality but from the side of moderators, they can be low quality posts and which will be deleted here. I advise you to create high quality topics by yourself or comment under the best topics on the forum to minimize the post count decrease. 

All of us facing the same problem every day , but  sometimes they deleted many topics , 7 day ago it was deleted more than 20 post for one day , and this is really bad , we don’t know why and we don’t know how we can solve this problem , but now in this 3 day it was just 5 post deleted and this is good , i this problem fixed.

I think everyone's facing this problem because i have also observed that my comments have been deleted in good numbers during the cleaning process of this website. As it is important we all know but being so harsh is really very saddening.

You can avoid getting a large amount of your comments deleted by only posting on old topics that have been on the forum for atleast 8 days or more as the admins have verified this topics as relevant and useful.

We can't fault the moderators for deleting useless and duplicate topics. What we should do it avoid making useless or duplicate topics and avoiding commenting on them too. I hardly see my posts deleted this days since I follow step. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i don't know what to say, i never had that many posts deleted because i make sure i comment on useful posts or make useful posts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

No my friend I did not face like this problem yes I have some deleted posts

But not 60 posts in one day 

I think there is a proplem

I think that the problem is already from the publications that you are writing. It is possible that the publications that you have written have been previously touched and written about on the site, and this is what causes the deletion of the posts.

My dear friend I want to know that is in one day this happened. Or it take 10 days or something like that? Because if it is taking long time Then it happened to me. But in one day, I don't believe that 60 post can be deleted.

• -1 1

This is a normal problem that every member of this forum do encounter because I myself got some of my posts deleted yesterday but I had to replace them to continue earning. Most of our posts got deleted when ever the admin delete a topic in any of the sections we made posts but we have to be patient maybe things might change in future.

• +1 1

This forum is being filtered and cleaned from some unhelpful topics and posts, and this should be taken into consideration to avoid deletion

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that everyone in this forum faces this problem and i am with you in the sense that it can be quite frustrating to have to make up for all of the deleted posts and sometimes it can take as much as three days just to make up the posts before you can start earning again. So you are not alone. This happens when there is a clean up of the forum and duplicate and useless topics are deleted, and as a result the comments that go along with them are also deleted. Keep pushing forward though. It is a small price to pay for the potential earnings that we have here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think you posted unhelpful topics or duplicate topics.
Therefore, I advise you to search in this forum if the topic you wish to post exists or not.

Sorry for you my friend, this has happened to me before but all this large number has not been deleted, the problem of deletion is continuing in the forum and we must excuse the forum moderators because they are facing great difficulty in overcoming spam posts, so we have to be patient and continue to work well until it is cleaned forum.

Removing topics considered spam by the administration is normal
As we make a mistake as a rule, but when exposed to the deletion of a large amount, I do not see that it is right to follow up on work, writing and making the same mistake, but we have to take a small break to arrange our thoughts and avoid mistakes.