Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

magic and my whole foremost time for you to understand  encryption constitute huawei  i believe have become blood type masculinisation toward ericsson  pursuits containing join password cracking  that may end in a lot of sexploitation consisting of cryptography furthermore talented stone's throw who i'm able to foundation with the condition that i want it all. as an instance i can take any old counters.

I don't know if Samsung is planning to launch a cryptocurrency project. I have not received this information yet. However, I think that if Samsung launched a cryptocurrency project, everyone would use it.

I agree with the three points you have presented, Ethereum seems to have a promising future as a powerful project that it might soon competing with tech giants.

It is very natural for Samsung to take this bold step, as it always keeps pace with developments, and I find that this behavior of this ancient company will make other companies take the same step, which will increase the importance of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

We don't know yet. If this kknd of thing is innovated, it will be good for us and cryptocurrencies world we be better. 

Actually we do know, it was officially announced that they plan to do that and the plan is alreday on a move.

Most likely this is the absolute truth. After all, Samsung is a very technological company, which occupies a leading position in the market of telephones and technologies. The fact that they were going to make their own cryptocurrency is very cool, it will bring the Samsung even higher!

I believe if the company sees this as a profit and a need on the part of users . Then it will not be difficult for Samsung to launch such a project.

as wee know Samsung supported many crypto currency projects so we can consider that it might going to launch its own crypto but still it is not yet officially declared or announced

On 3/14/2020 at 10:10 PM, CrimBit2020 said:

About buying ethereum, you are right but not fully right as there are alternatives like bitcoin cash and dash that are also profitable. 

Bitcoin cash is a good token tbut not that popular like Bitcoin or eth

Yes, Samsung started using encryption, as it launched many devices that contain wallets out of the system, and this will greatly increase the popularity of encryption.

it would be great if samsung would do that because samsung is the leading smart phone company and if it ever happen to promote the crypto currency by samsung then we can see the great change in crypto market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Samsung as a biggest company could soon become one of the biggest drivers of bitcoin, crypto and blockchain adoption as they made a phone where the power of crypto are in every users of this phone wherein those who are using Samsung devices with the Blockchain Keystore are able to store the private keys to their bitcoin and crypto wallets on the device.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:19 PM, Urmila14 said:

I think this might be true because Samsung is a big company but it is Just a project. Samsung launched a convenient Internal crypto wallet in a new phone.           

this mission has been introduced via samsung itself. concerning the challenge they've reached wherein i do no longer recognise for sure.

5 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

For those who love Samsung and especially have an interest in cryptocurrencies like eth, this is definitely good news and will disregard its use. Although it is not bitcoin, cryptocurrency is increasingly used in the market, it is much more popular.

Yes, it is good for me since I love samsung products, especially for audios, I hope  they can have their own coins as well and can be trade to a unit.

Yes, it's true, some Samsung models already have the use of a cryptocurrency wallet available in the beta version, I hope all phone manufacturers will follow Samsung's example and make their own crypto-wallets.

18 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Recently i read some topic says  a samsung coins is not made by samsung company, so it is confusing?

The Samsung company want to create mobiles that will run with blockchain, but there is yes a coin that goes by the name of Samsung but it is not of Samsung company we know.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:53 AM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

I haven't hear this kind of news but if it's legit then  it would be great especially to those Samsung user. 

Having  a crypto project by the means of that would be a nice idea because it can support those who needs financial assistance. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don’t heard about this samsung try to add cryptocurrency , but if this is real is really goof for cryptocurrency and really good for ETH , is mean EtH can rise to a good price like BTC 10000 $ or 20000$ in some years, and that will be really good for people how’s buy ETH now.

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

I haven't heard about this before. I mean, I didn't see any topic about Samsung and crypto and it's better to include a source of this. Still, it would be a great improvement for crypto field if Samsung is interested in it!

This will be a rumor, maybe it is because samsung launched a phone using wallet, people can think they are now into cryptocurrencies.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:53 AM, redamoun said:

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

We saw that from 2018 Samsung launched their new phones with crypto wallet. That say us that they are interested on crypto to provide services to their users.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have heard about Samsung being interested in cryptocurrencies in general. The Samsung Galaxy S10 phone is expected, I haven't seen it yet, but I expect a lot from Samsung. Hard fans of Samsung and cryptocurrencies certainly don't miss this project. I hope to see it soon.

Yeah, big enterprises are beginning to identify cryptocurrency as inevitable.

Ether has been the second most popular, most traded and most valuable cryptocurrency after the bitcoin, although it has not been giving the bitcoin much competition, it is proving to be one of the best 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There is some news here and there about this matter, but so far there is no official thing or real news from the company, we hope that this will happen soon.