Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

I don't know if it's accurate information. But I don't think there is any need for it because Samsung is one of the few successful companies in the world. Those who have their own products. So it is difficult to say whether Samsung will release a new crypto or not, but it would be better.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

All digital or electronic companies are now working on financial independence by creating a cryptocurrency and a private wallet...

If it really happen i am going to love it...i am a samsung user...it added bitcoin really nice

This news was in February 2019 and I think it's just not true news and a company like Samsung trying to create its own cryptocurrency is very important, I hope this is good.

• -1 1

Actually i heard before that i am not sure about that. If samsung lunch a project which belongs to crypto it would be a great step forward. Hopefully all the other tech giant might be come forward for the crypto.

• +1 1

Regarding the token that Samsung wants to get out, I think it's good that it does so, having a token and it may be that a platform to exchange them. It is very interesting information that you shared, thank you very much!

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 11:35 AM, Vanessa said:

Most smart phones are having applications now on crypto currency but this is not the most awaited thing in crypto world, we need to wait when the government accept this currency and officially legalize in the market as a means of payment.

Well, there's a lot of countries which is not talking about the cryptocurrency because this is decentralized and it's better to adopt the cryptocurrency because there's a lot of people who are now getting involved here and also the users of it so that they can used it to store their crypto coins if they want to have a crypto wallet.

If it really happens then there will be a great impact on crypto market. Samsung is the giant company who is ruling the world from decades.. i am waiting for this

If this is true, then I think that the currency will become very competitive because it will be at the highest level because it is the production of a large and somewhat distinct company.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:28 AM, samarkamane said:

Since the beginning of Ethereum, it has not been able to compete with Bitcoin, but not long ago it has made many partnerships in order to reserve a place in the market.

Despite the country's ban on virtual currency transactions, the government is interested in blockchain technology. Bitcoin's supply is limited, so it is compared to gold.
On 1/19/2020 at 2:26 AM, whymeidontknow said:

I think this is true, sooner or later manufacturers will start adding a module for cryptocurrencies as well as an NFC module to phones.

When using this technology, communication between two devices is much faster. First you can easily transfer data with the help of NFC. T is a very small device but can be of different sizes.
On 2/7/2020 at 10:53 PM, dewita said:

Galaxy S10 mendukung penyimpanan perangkat keras, yang menyimpan kunci pribadi kamu untuk layanan ponsel berkemampuan blockchain. "

Blockchain technology is now becoming popular all over the world. Since blockchain technology can be used to verify small digital information without compromising the security of digital information.
Edited by RakibGamin

С криптопроекте от самсунг я ничего не знаю и не слышал,но думаю они смогут это сделать  легко,так как у них солидная и известная компания.И самое главное есть финансовые возможности для этого.

Friend, I could not confirm with certainty that Samsung will launch a cryptocurrency but contrary to being true it would be inevitable not to buy it since Samsung is a very large firm with a very good reputation.

I heard first time that sumsung lunch their own currency is it real than good for crypto and sumsung company also sumsang is world wide leading brand for  electricals increase their customers when this company run crypto currency  successfully then so many leading companies also follow this strategy to increase customers

Increible que una marca tan grande como samsung ya trabaje en sus teléfonos esas aplicaciones de cryptomonedas, esto es buenisimo ya que esto puede indicar muchisimas mejoras en la vida util y social gracias a la tecnologia de la compañia samsung.

I have no idea how it would be if Samsung wanted to launch a cryptocurrency.  Because all of Samsung's will be able to use cryptocurrency and a lot of people here will be able to make money.  I like this project very much if it is actually implemented then it will be much better

I consider that every time is the right time to buy Ethereum, a very powerful project, and it has many needs, a lot of applications are building its decentralized network,

I don't know that this is true! but if samsung make a proyect to insert the cryptocurrency in your market it will be very good! very good for more famouse way that all around the samsung will know about cryptocurrency and is good for the price of the coins that will be increase a lot if it happends! 

Thank you very much for information, but because it can't be possible, I think there are already platforms that have launched their own cryptocurrencies and because Samsung would be less so since cryptocurrencies are a great technology and of course they want to take advantage of the moment.
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +1 1

I am known that samsung has a crypto wallet on the some of the model of the mobile phones they are making but I am not seen this how it is works, it will be nice to see one of these wallet phones. Thanks you for the information it was good to know about that.

• +2 1

I don't think that there is any fork of Ethereum but only Ethereum Classic and this happened years ago. Samsung does not have to do with a fork of ethereum blockchain. They are adding wallet on their phone.

• +3 1

Samsung phones will have this cryptocurrency wallet I think all of them from the next models that will appear, so samsung made this step because they made this technology and understand that crypto will be used a lot in the future, perhaps other mobile manufacturers will follow with the same.

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH,

There is no currency involved with Samsung. They have developers that made a wallet that can have access to ERC20 tokens and provide access to the users. They have a wallet like trezor built in their phones.

• +2 1

Yes sumsang did launce an app to exchange crypto currency and I think thats a brilliant idea, instead of doing all the wallets that sometimes we can put out there its always good to keep in mind that Samsung has millions of customers this is a pretty good idea

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think most mobile companies are getting into that and so its important to really understand this , there is nothing more important than to keep in check everything, I think LG also did something on crypto, I think there is this capture that we have everybody with a mobile phone and in time everybody is going to get something on crypto so they usually get to that sense and its true , crypto currency is going big

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1