Will You Sell Before The Halving? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Will You Sell Before The Halving?

It is not worth to sell collecting coins before the halving. We must be more patient, that is why it is just 20 days to happen the halving. In my opinion waiting will be really worth.

It is a good question, for sure everyone has a point of view, I think despite everything that is said to rise after the halving and therefore I will not sell before that.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, Bohana said:

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

According to the two recent halvings, we can at least assume the price will increase a lot as the supply gets halved and new Bitcoins become one time more rarer than before. This usually results in a bull run, and the only thing we can do for now is to wait and sell when we feel like it's the right moment to do.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Bitcoin halving is now very close but Bitcoin price not going up. I don't know what can I do because now we can't say anything. The price of bitcoin can also go down or may go up, so I will probably hold.

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Salauddin said:

I will never sell before giving up because the future of Bitcoin will be far better than it seems to me, but many people's decisions here are very important, and many depend on many personal decisions.

When its halving, it is better to sell half too, if you dont have any money in your pocket or you are in very much in need because we are in uncertain things right now.

Due to this lockdown right now, i need some funds to pay my expenses so i will sell a part of my holdings but if that was not the case i would not have sold anything before halving. The last halving was glorious for traders especially those who held bitcoin and this year i want to make the best out of the bull run followed by halving.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

Im holding my bitcoin and litecoin , and looking forward to halving and im hoping that after halving prices will get high and i can get most of the profit during that period. 

• +1 1

I won't sell anything. First, cryptocurrency is always about risk so that I'm not going to bow out and get rid of BTC. Second, I expect at least some raise of the price so I prefer to stay involved.

• +1 1

I didn't sell bitcoins before halving, I knew then the value would be high but I couldn't predict the exact time it halved to sell, on the other hand after the decline it would go up so I need a goal of value for sale.

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Yes, it is really obvious that we need to sell our coins before the halving because it will be a huge loose of money that we are going to face but if we sell it, we are going to have a huge raise of profit.

What if the price of Bitcoin goes up after the halving? Not directly, but after a week or two. We don't want to do something that we will regret later!

• +1 1

On 4/19/2020 at 6:55 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

According to the two recent halvings, we can at least assume the price will increase a lot as the supply gets halved and new Bitcoins become one time more rarer than before. This usually results in a bull run, and the only thing we can do for now is to wait and sell when we feel like it's the right moment to do.

I hope this happens in this halving too. You know, there are different circumstances now from it was before. I think I will wait for the halving. 

• +1 1

Personally, I do not prefer to sell bitcoin before halving of bitecoin because I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise after halving , but unfortunately if you need money for your daily needs then you are forced to sell

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Bohana said:

I hope this happens in this halving too. You know, there are different circumstances now from it was before. I think I will wait for the halving. 

But if you want, you can still wait for longer and see what happens! 

• -2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

13 hours ago, Moaz said:

Personally, I do not prefer to sell bitcoin before halving of bitecoin because I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise after halving , but unfortunately if you need money for your daily needs then you are forced to sell

Based on previous halving occasions, Bitcoin price has risen in every halving process. But, due to coronavirus, this time could be different. 

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, bliznec said:

I will wait for Bitcoin to Halving in May 2020. Many begin to buy bitcoin, today, before Halving, but never sell it. It’s best to buy bitcoin at a low price than to sell at a loss. 

Same here. 

That's a good strategy for me. 

We should not waste this chance because the price is really affordable. 

I know for sure in the near future it will worth to sell. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

in truth no one knows what will happen after the halving but I got an idea that the value of the bitcoin will grow, so i will wait for the event and then i will sell my bitcoins, however I will place orders to leverage the stop loss for safety

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here. 

That's a good strategy for me. 

We should not waste this chance because the price is really affordable. 

I know for sure in the near future it will worth to sell. 

Yes, and I think that bitcoin can be sold for $ 10,000 or more. I don’t know, we’ll see and, most importantly, the price was suitable for sale. 

• +1 2

On 4/5/2020 at 8:52 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I will wait for the consequences of halving, if the price does not fall, I will continue to wait for the price of 10,000 dollars.

For me 10000$ is still low price. 

I'm gonna wait until the price reaches my expecting amount. 

As of now I'm going to hold my coin for me to do transactions in the near future. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, Roytuni82 said:

I'm expecting to be completed by mid-May 2020. Half of the event is selling bitcoin before the event long-term investors may still think they can hold the cryptocurrency.

We dont need to sell our holdings now, we need to wait and see how the bitcoin halving will have a good effect on cryptocurrency, this will determine our fate to hold or settle for profit

7 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

We dont need to sell our holdings now, we need to wait and see how the bitcoin halving will have a good effect on cryptocurrency, this will determine our fate to hold or settle for profit

Yes i think that Im gonna sell becaus eif you know the movement of noney and if the value is still high you can sell it because there is a chance that the value will be low and I hope that will not happen because people will earn. 

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:21 AM, Zues said:

Yes i think that Im gonna sell becaus eif you know the movement of noney and if the value is still high you can sell it because there is a chance that the value will be low and I hope that will not happen because people will earn. 

If you gonna sell, then you aren't a holder of bitcoin, unless you are trading bitcoin, whenever you have little profits you take out the profits

No i don’t sell my bitcoin now , because i think in the halving the price will rise , i know many people say that bitcoin will get down after halving , but for me i think it will rise , for that i will keep all my bitcoin , and if bitcoin rise than i will sell it.

• +1 1

No, halving mean cutting of supply. Holding a coin before halving is a great opportunity because it halving will lead to great effect to the value of coins. Selling after may do. It is your decision on what to do if you are the owner of that coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

2 hours ago, bunulama930 said:

Actually I believe that after halving we could see a real bullish movement from a bitcoin and other alternative currency so let's hope after halving bitcoin could run like in 2017 so we will enjoy those moments 

But we should not be eager to seek it sharply when the price is rising higher, we should be patience and eait when the bull run is over 

I've just visited coingecno, and it shows the halving countdown, but I see people having plans to sell their bitcoins because its has risen about 15% within 24 hrs, but for me I cannot sell it.

• +1 2