Will You Sell Before The Halving? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Will You Sell Before The Halving?

I have no intention of selling Bitcoin for any reason before the BTC halving because when the haing is over, Bitcoin will give investors a huge advantage because experts have already analyzed why the losses should be borne.  

• +1 1

For me, I will not sell any of the currencies that I store during this time, so I will wait until the end of the half event ends because it is possible that the price will rise by a large percentage after the end of the half event.

• +1 1

Perhaps if we wait after the halving, then all people will sell bitcoin and the price will fall, and if we do not wait, we lose the opportunity for bitcoin to rise, so it is better to place a stop loss order.

Now, we are very close to halving and unlike some people had predicted, there is no sudden fall of prices. It is rising with a good speed. Last night bitcoin was extremely close to $10.000 and the highest order was $9950 in Yobit! In this situation no one thinks about selling because it is not known when this fast rising will stop. If you sell now, you will regret if after your sell, bitcoin goes higher day by day. I don't suggest anything to anyone but choose the best possible decision based on your own situation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have never sell my bitcoin before bitcoin halving event yet. No one can predict price of bitcoin maybe rise or fall. Generally would like to hold my bitcoin until the price of bitcoin not increasing.

On 4/5/2020 at 6:22 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I will wait for the consequences of halving, if the price does not fall, I will continue to wait for the price of 10,000 dollars.

In my opinion bitcoin will reach $10000 after bitcoin halving because most of the big investors are bullish on it but some people think that after halving it's price will go towards $6000 I think this is not true 

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 11:34 AM, Whited35 said:

I have some crypto holdings in my offline hardware wallets. I really do not think about to sell them before halving event of Bitcoin. I believe , price of Bitcoin will start to increase after halving and price of Altcoins can also increase against the price of Bitcoin.

This is actually true mate, the price of bitcoin will being dominant after the halving and that is called a bull run, many people are waiting for this opportunity to get some profit from it. Happy posting.

• +1 1

On 30.04.2020 at 10:25, kizz said:

No, halving mean cutting of supply. Holding a coin before halving is a great opportunity because it halving will lead to great effect to the value of coins. Selling after may do. It is your decision on what to do if you are the owner of that coin.

I didn't plan to sell after halving. Moreover, the effect did not appear immediately. It is worth waiting at least until the end of the year.

I do not think that I will sell, but will keep my money in Bitcoin at the present time and perhaps in the distant future, and I do not think that I will never transfer it to dollars.

• +2 1

I won't sell after halving, because we have not seen the bull run yet. We need more time and patience before the bull run commence in the future. Don't be eager to sell your holdings now.

• +1 2

On 4/5/2020 at 5:19 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I am sure you all have some Bitcoins in your wallet. 

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

So, will you sell your Bitcoin before the halving occurs? Or will you wait after it happens?

No, I will not sell my bitcoin before the halving. I will just hold it for now because when halving happens, it is the right time to sell bitcoin because I can earn much more high profit when I sell it in halving season than before or after the halving.

• +1 1

Halving has really happened but we haven't noticed an increase in price because it will probably rise in a few months or at the end of the year.

• -1 1

14 hours ago, Saboor said:

I won't sell after halving, because we have not seen the bull run yet

Well, that's true mate, many people here in cryptocurrency are waiting for the bull run because this is our opportunity to get some extra profit especially for those holders, happy posting everyone.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, Kutulay said:

I prefer to wait for what happens, it can grow as usual or take unaccounted for fluctuations, because even experts do not cause corrosion, which can happen after half. but I hope everyone grows and makes a profit that can change his life

Yes I think that you are right because I am too gonna risk by not selling before halving and I can see that if I can earn more or earn less before the halving will come and I think that it will still be alright if the price went low

• -2 1
  • -1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 3:28 PM, kipara said:

But how could this be depending on luck? While the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are controlled by the trader? I think us normal traders cannot know where the price wil go, but the biggest traders shoukd know everything.

I don't have a lot of knowledge on how Bitcoin price is controlled, but I know that a big rise in the price usually comes after the halving. However, this year eas different..

On 5/18/2020 at 2:45 PM, Hatred said:

No, I will not sell my bitcoin before the halving. I will just hold it for now because when halving happens, it is the right time to sell bitcoin because I can earn much more high profit when I sell it in halving season than before or after the halving.

Good thing we didn't sell any of our Bitcoin before the halving. The reason is that Bitcoin rose up a lot after the halving occurred. 

On 4/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, abualez said:

For me now, I will just have to watch the price until to go up.
  I have nothing but  patient and waiting
 I see that the majority here ,  only  they will  monitor the price, so that they do not sell at a loss and lose their annual profits. Always speed will generate ➡the regret.

That's a nice strategy. 

Much better to hold our coins then wait for the price to reach our desire amount then proceed to do some transactions like selling it for us to get extra profit. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I think the half actually happened.  But so far we have not seen any impact on the price of the Bitcoin.  But I don't think the Bitcoin price will decrease anyway

Yes, the halving already happened on 11th May, and so far the price didn't increase that much, but halving doesn't take an intermediate effect. In fact, BTC dumped in the last days. Perhaps it's because of the speculation of Nakamoto moving his funds from 2009.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

it's time to accumulate altcoins and BTC. Why have to l promote it? before the halving we must wait after which after the halving while rate will growth, we are able to promote and make excellent profit.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:44 PM, Rinku Das said:

We don't know about Bitcoin halving and how much grow or down its price after halving. In my side when I see coins are started halving then I stopped sell, I wait for stopping of the halving.

When halving starts, I see bitcoin grow its price, I am still monitoring it for more changes, I hope that someday it could pump more, so that I could sell my coins finally/

• +1 1

I did not sell my Bitcoins before the halving. Instead, I kept and held my amount of Bitcoin in my wallet and I sold after the halving occurred. 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, DokAgsikap said:

When halving starts, I see bitcoin grow its price, I am still monitoring it for more changes, I hope that someday it could pump more, so that I could sell my coins finally/

Bitcoin price was rising even before the halving. However, it stabilised by the range of 9k-10k dollars and didn't go anywhere around. 

• +1 1

I sell bitcoin continuously and buy back and always keep a good amount of bitcoin when a good rise occurs I will sell and I think I will sell some bitcoin split

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

17 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

During the halving time I'm really not satisfied to the bitcoin price so I will not sell it instead I'm going to hold it and will wait until the price reach my expectation. 

However, halving ended more than a month ago and the Bitcoin price has not changed yet. The price is still low yet and it may take a year or more for it to go up significantly so it is best to be patient and wait.