Will You Sell Before The Halving? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Will You Sell Before The Halving?

No I do not suppose i can try this. it's far very essential to hold the currencies in crypto international. And one person need to have endurance. Halving can excessive up the fee of bitcoins and additionally there's a possibility to the lower price occuring. So I choose to spend money on bitcoins after halving and i'm able to maintain nevertheless my currencies.

1 hour ago, Pinky55 said:

I think no body will sell there bitcoin before halving because people are well know that what going to happen after halving and what price can bitcoin reach

At this time it is better to hold back because there seems to be a slow but sure rise. Until now I have written that there is enough rapid increase.

Not at all. If you sell your btc at this time then it will be your greatest mistake. Wait for another 2 months or so, the price of Bitcoin will definitely goes very high, then sell your btc.

I will sell bitcoin when it reaches at least 15k price mark and I don't care would it be before halving or after, I just believe that the hype is possible in any time.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I am sure you all have some Bitcoins in your wallet. 

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

So, will you sell your Bitcoin before the halving occurs? Or will you wait after it happens?

Before halving we have to collect as much as we can because after halving things changes where we can get low prices of coins and tokens.You have to make good money after halving because this year we have BTC Bull Run in September .

I couldn't sell what's I have at this moment, because the price of bitcoin is started to pump for the symptoms that's the halving is coming, so I should keep holding till the halving.

7 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Before halving we have to collect as much as we can because after halving things changes where we can get low prices of coins and tokens.You have to make good money after halving because this year we have BTC Bull Run in September .

September is far from now and the market is going into a crisis because of the Corona Virus as you know. What makes sure that Bitcoin will stay to that day?

Obviously if you have seen what happened in the last bitcoin halvings, it's best to use this opportunity to hold and wait and see how the halvings will help the valuation of the Bitcoin assets, and also as the the pumping of bitcoin also gives the rise if an altcoins season

I will sell my bitcoin before the halving occurs so that I will be secured if the price of bitcoin reduces because if I keep it and the price of bitcoin bitcoin reduces, I will make a huge loss.

Yesterday I was thinking about this ! but to be honest we can't say that bitcoin price will drop like what's happen in 2017 ! but I wish if the price going up again !

I sold everything this morning, and now the price is going down, I started slowly buying again. I hope the price will reach around $6000 or below again.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

55 minutes ago, kirubel said:

I think i will wait it, because i need good money, more money than this, hope good thing will happen

I will do the same. Let's hope that something good happens after the halving. I hope the price goes up to the maximum amount so that we can sell!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, Bohana said:

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

So, will you sell your Bitcoin before the halving occurs? Or will you wait after it happens?

I have some btc as i waiting some month's is halving event pumps bitcoin or not in past history told us that halving will going to be keys here and earns good profit from crypto market. So be wise and hold some in btc and se in usd and enjoying earnings from crypto market. 

3 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

I have some btc as i waiting some month's is halving event pumps bitcoin or not in past history told us that halving will going to be keys here and earns good profit from crypto market. So be wise and hold some in btc and se in usd and enjoying earnings from crypto market. 

I don't know, but this event in 2020 seems to be different because of the Corona Virus. The price might go up or down after the halving occurs. But let's hope it goes up.

Hello my friend
I don't prefer bitcoin storage
The best other currencies
It is better than storing bitcoin

On 4/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, Bohana said:

@Bohana  It's time to buy or hodl, not time to sell. I think that the halving witll not have a high impact on BTC price and I think that the price will reach $8500 again before the halving.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, bitcoinb said:

@Bohana  It's time to buy or hodl, not time to sell. I think that the halving witll not have a high impact on BTC price and I think that the price will reach $8500 again before the halving.

So, you are suggesting that we should sell before the halving occurs if Bitcoin price reaches 8,500$? What if it goes higher after the halving?

Well friend according to some experts and analysts of Bitcoin (BTC) the price of this will increase in the middle of this year so they recommend saving our coins to personally so I will do 

On 4/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, Bohana said:

Even experts fails sometimes predicting the market price of crypto currency, Nobody controls the price of bitcoins .. Halving may happen ,but I trust in bitcoins so I won't sell it, I will hold it in my wallet and hope for a better future.. selling is not an option , time may come when earning 10k Satoshi would be a hard task. 

On 05.04.2020 at 12:19, Bohana said:

of course not, halving may pump bitcoin price a lot because miners will set higer price because they will cut their reward, so think yourself

I would if I could. But the situation here in our place is proving to be quite an obstruction for me to be able to cash out my Bitcoins. Sure, I might miss out on the potentially huge profits from the halving event, but I'd rather be alive than starved to death. If I am hodling Bitcoins here, it is due to me having no choice in the matter. If I were to blame something for it, I'd blame it for the virus.

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I am pretty much sure the rates will go down for sure and the benchmark i thought is near by $600 in this month only , let see what gonna happen.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, bitcoinb said:

i thought it will go down before halving and will reach threshold of $6000 but no one knows

• +1 1

I'm of the opinion that many whales will try to sell before the halving. The problem is that most of them communicate and co-operate, but don't actually trust each other. There will be some that will try to sell before the rest and this can make prices drop, weeks before the halving. We are right now 1 month away, and I think that we will begin noticing a few of these whales moving soon. Basically I am sure that we will begin dropping before the halving and I don't see any fomo happening right now to justify a $10k price soon.

I continuously sell and buy bitcoin and do not care much about the half event or bitcoin is divided and if it goes up then I have some bitcoin for sure and if it does not rise then it is normal for me

THINK POSITIVE