What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

i never faced a problem with logging in to yobit up to this point, but thanks for this post as i know what to do in case i faced a problem later

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have encountered this kind of problem several times I do solve the problem of you want to login with your information and when you login it displays a box for authentication link check your email and click the email  a page will appear with another in yobit copy it and paste it there that all.

Thank you for this information but luckily I did not experience any problems when it comes to logging in yobit. Anyways thanks for this tips that I can use in the future.

• +1 1

I think it's not a problem. Because it is for our safety. I got my confirmation email in mailbox. So I have no offence against the feature That yobit is doing I am full support in with it. So you should also don't get offended.

• +1 1

Well thank you for what yo shared. But honestly i have already got all the ideas you shared. How ever it will help other newbies who might be facing problems in yobit. As a hole you should not worry at all you can fox your yobit don't worry.

• +2 1

I am already using this ideas and I think everyone having idea to get mail isl if it is not coming directly then also maybe for beginners it will be new and also it will be helpful for those people who are not having idea so keep doing this type of content so that people can get help if they are having doubt and other member can give their review about your content that will make the topic more valuable.

• +3 1

On 5/18/2020 at 7:57 AM, kizz said:

Thank you for this information but luckily I did not experience any problems when it comes to logging in yobit. Anyways thanks for this tips that I can use in the future.

Same here. I login to Yobit platform naturally without any problems. However, Yobit requires to enter a code that is sent to my email when I use a VPN to login.

• +1 2

Thank you for your kind information. Yobit account can be recovered by using email address. It is great information for beginners who login yobit  but forget passwords. 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing your experience here. Yes, sometimes there are problems entering Yobit and this is the result of pressure or problems in the Internet. Sometimes there are problems with the IP address if you use a proxy or VPN. These problems are resolved automatically and sometimes you need to contact support.

Sometimes Yobit servers are overloaded and there are some problems with login and registering, I think that your tips are very useful for people who faced to these issues 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i didnt have any problem with logging in to yobit you save your password and login and then you don't have to enter it next time. maybe if you use desktop mode your problem will be solved.

• +2 1

On 4/5/2020 at 12:16 AM, Mohssine said:

I think this will don’t work , because admin how stopped the new registration , the new members they can’t link yobit with cryptotalk. The only way is waiting when this problem fixed .

That's right they stop the registration for new members so all of the people who are trying to register need to wait until they tell some news when they will accept again. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Some time the Yobit server it's to busy and dont send the email to your box ,i have all the time the email in my box dont need to search in spam or other box,but as you say the best way is too try after 5 or 10 minute and you will log to your account without any problem 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Some time the Yobit server it's to busy and dont send the email to your box ,i have all the time the email in my box dont need to search in spam or other box,but as you say the best way is too try after 5 or 10 minute and you will log to your account without any problem 

Yes there are lot of traffic that I experience with yobit server you need to be patient and give it time Before taking a retry.

9 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes there are lot of traffic that I experience with yobit server you need to be patient and give it time Before taking a retry.

The website will never go anywhere so dont worry about that and be patient ,you can have this problem with any other exchange not only yobit 

• +1 1

On 5/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, Jimmy26 said:

I am already using this ideas and I think everyone having idea to get mail isl if it is not coming directly then also maybe for beginners it will be new and also it will be helpful for those people who are not having idea so keep doing this type of content so that people can get help if they are having doubt and other member can give their review about your content that will make the topic more valuable.

Is better I advice you to spare it a time to retry login it again since it get lot of traffic  but if you retry it after some minutes like 10-20 min estimately.

Thank you for the information, I haven't face this type of problem since but I think this is a good helpful topic that will help many members especially the newbies who don't have much experience it and we should also be sure of the email address we used because I have seen a friend who made mistake of typing email address and he was complaining not knowing that the email wasn't correct. So we should take note of that.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us and these procedures can solve the problem of accessing your account on the yobit platform and if the command does not succeed then the problem is technical

Life is great and enjoy it

I have not found a problem with this before I login to the platform but the problem is that I only receive a message to confirm the withdrawal that I want to do. Take some time to get the message.
The thing is that sometimes there is pressure on the platform and the support is doing what is necessary in order to achieve customer demands.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I want to add if you still have the problem, you can also contact the support team for the yobit platform on the telegram, the yobit support team will help you.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, pablomarwan said:

The thing is that sometimes there is pressure on the platform and the support is doing what is necessary in order to achieve customer demands.

I have not even experienced any pressure issues in yobit exchange platform before, and about the login, I only provide my login which is username and the email i used to register to get the account back. 

• +1 1

seriously , because I never suffer from any porblem , infact I login in yobit website from servel day's . I also see that cookies is main problems behind the sign error . we must be trying to clear cookies with time to time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

First, the currencies or money will remain safe, and secondly, I have been exposed to this matter, I contacted the support team, and the solution was waiting for some time
Also, the browser data must be erased and attempted to re-enter after a period of time.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

I'm also beginner but I can't face this problem I think if any member face this problem its temporary and now you have posted a good solution your post is really useful for even member I also try this tips when I faced this problm thanks for sharing it 

I haven't face this type of problem since I started making use of yobit but I still have to thank you for your guidance on how to login back into out various yobit account and I hope this also help many people in this forum especially the newbies, thanks once again for your help.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day