What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

Thank mate, clearing the cookies o my browser really helped. It is very frustrating to not be able to login when you desperately need to. Thanks again.

• Useful or interesting 1

I typically simply change the area , and for instance on the off chance that I attempted to sign in from a site yobit.net, I attempt sign in from a space yobit.io and my mistake vanishes and I effectively enter the trade.

Well, this is not a problem for yobit log in issue, this is just normal that when you're having a different ip address used, it will be automatically log out and you need to sign in again to get a new code to remember the new ip address.

Often new subscribers encounter problems like this. I have friends who have had the same problem, but after several attempts they succeeded.

Thanks for teaching us the easiest method to solve login issues in yobit. I never faced this but i know anything can happen and i will use this method because sometimes even some browser can not support all sites.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

Yobit platform is stable and I never encountered any problem with it, on the contrary, it is one of the best platforms in terms of interface and user ability to deal with

• +2 1

At some point there's a delay on sending and receiving codes from yobit when you are logging in to the site. I always do the same thing as said above it is very useful if you have problems go and try other browsers because maybe there's some bugs happen that causes error to other browsers when opening yobit platform.

yes i am face this problem yobit login issue. but i think it,s temporary problem not major.sometime modaretor update this site then we face this problem.

thank you

Definitely you are right my friend, i am also face this problem. But when i see confirmation cod was not come, then i change my gmail address and than i will recive my confirmation cod.  30 min after try Again was very useful idea, i hope many friend helped with your post.                

This was a great post my friend for all of us members here. Making this content will help anyone who will read this when they encounter problems when they are entering in this forum. Thank you for this post my friend I hope when someone have a problem when logging in they should apply what you recommend to do.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They make that for our security ! When yobit lock our accounts for 30 min that's mean someone has tried to login to our accounts for 5 times ! 

For email problem I think you tell us about the solution which is we can found the confirmation mail in the spam mails 

In addition to your options, add to it the display option as a flat screen version, which makes it easy to enter Yubit very much

Such a problem is always subject to occurrence and as you indicated for the solution methods or simply, you can postpone the login for another day and these errors occur as a result of changing the IP and sometimes as a result of maintenance operations on the platform.

• +3 1

Oh okay that sounds like a plan because I have a PC  at home and I cannot log in on yobit and I worried what could have been the mistake, am always working at work and that is usually one that helps me a lot because in the end am able to really define my logging in activities, but when I go back home it never logs in to my yobit or my crypto forum page. Am still trying to understand this whole form .

Actually some times it possible one may encounter difficulties in login in to your yobit account, this may be due to technical error at that particular time, you have to be patient and try in a very short moment, for you to login when it's fix normally.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 7/11/2020 at 12:01 AM, saraanna396 said:

Correct, this problem is common and faces a lot of members, and I have faced this problem many times, for me I try to log in several times, the second or third time it works without any problems, we just have to be patient and not to worry.

Well, that's true mate, this is just only happens when you're having a new ip address and you need to log in your account again and getting some code from yobit which is actually send it to you via email to save your new ip address.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/31/2020 at 7:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Actually some times it possible one may encounter difficulties in login in to your yobit account, this may be due to technical error at that particular time, you have to be patient and try in a very short moment, for you to login when it's fix normally.

If the error continues giving a problem kindly report that to admin so they can fix that immediately. By doing this they can also look for other bugs or error so the login problem would be solve. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have never encountered this type of problem before this is the correct way to restore your account in yobit exchanger and I will advise you to always make use of permanent email address to create account on yobit because yo can lose all your money if you continue using temporary emails.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

For me I haven't faced any problems with yobit login. Upto now everything is working fine in yobit exchange at least for me. If I do face thos problem, I would sure use your solutions for solving the problems. As the yobit customer service is great it's easy to Contact with them if we face any problems further.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Solex said:

I have never encountered this type of problem before this is the correct way to restore your account in yobit exchanger and I will advise you to always make use of permanent email address to create account on yobit because yo can lose all your money if you continue using temporary emails.

Since I join yobit exchange I never encounter login problem issue, when I try to entire my account yobit send code perfectly, and I entire my account without any problem, but unfortunately face any problem then this useful information help to solve my login problem.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Yes, it is true. These problems happen to me sometimes, especially logging out of the platform. All I do is wait a few minutes later, close and open the browser, and try again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 8/28/2020 at 1:18 PM, Hayatoo said:

This is genuine and I assume that this trouble usually faces maximum of the individuals so we should use some other browser or await numerous mins as you referred to and the trouble will certainly be resolved Thank you for clarifying my friend

Just closing and opening the browser may not solve your login problem. You might love to check your internet connection first. If there is captcha issue, disable adblocker temporary and retry to login on Yobit exchange. I hope it will surely help you. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

On 8/28/2020 at 8:34 AM, Honny143 said:

Since I join yobit exchange I never encounter login problem issue, when I try to entire my account yobit send code perfectly, and I entire my account without any problem, but unfortunately face any problem then this useful information help to solve my login problem.

It is really a helpful topic i must confess because i have already learn something and the newbies that also come across this will also put this to there memories Incase the encounter such problem in the future.

• +1 3

I only today joined yobit but I don't think that I will have any problems with it. Yobit looks professional and everything was fast and faced no problem at all. Thank you for this advice mate as perhaps we will need it in the future.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1