Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:14 PM, Zaino34 said:

This is true, we can take advantage of our presence in the forum and use this time to gain sufficient experience in various topics in addition to earning some money from the campaign

Just spend your time here to learn and sharing useful knowledge about cryptoworld. 

By doing this you can earn while learning and at the same time you can help others by those information you going to share. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Spending some time in this forum will really expose an individual to many thing about Cryptocurrency and it related activities, so I think it will be good for each an everyone of us to sacrifice some pleasures and spend at least 1-2 hours visiting different sections of the forum so that they can acquire more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and some basic rules so that they can stay away from troubles in the forum.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a result of the multiplicity of sections of the forum and in various fields, we can find many topics that explain, advance and give ideas about projects and uses and give us information about countries that use crypto currencies in them. That is, spending the time here and at work makes us collect the amount of information and expertise from others that needs research and for a long time searching on the Internet and asking.

I agree because having knowledge in crypto may open a lot of opportunity for you as an individual. So if you spend your time here you will learn a lot of things specially in different ways and methods of earning cryptocurrency.

Spending your time with this forum is really worth it because you are making yourself knowledgeable because of information that you can acquire here. Instead of spending your time on social media, why don't you make it productive by spending it here?

On 4/4/2020 at 10:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

That's true, pal. I think this is the best time for us to spend more time in surfing and staying in this forum. and just like you have said, it can benefit us because through this time, we can get more knowledge about cryptoworld and cryptocurrency. We can also learn ways to earn money from this. That's why most of us maximize this opportunity for them to earn and learn more.

The importance of spending time on this forum can not be over emphasize for the fact that, cryptotalk to me is an institution where one is taught how to secure an independent future of making income to the extent of you can utilize or applied the knowledge/experience well, 

You won't look up to accept white collar job because what you will be making by then.

Yes thats the truth , you learn a lot it becomes very easy for anyone to really understand the whole world of cryptocurrency because in the end we all get what is more valiable to work as hard and protect our work its really that important

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

If your own has inspiration to learn about crypto currency then you can learn about it in THIS forum.. But if YOU think this forum is not enough for you to learn MORE then use google to know about serious news about currency.. But please dont Spam like dont make any comment without know about the matter.. Use your valuable time in a good way                 

• +3 1

True friend, knowladge is important for everyone, so we must utilize this free time for gaining knowladge. if u spend more time in crypto forum, we can get alot of knowladge, lot of experience, and earnings also. it will helps to create good topics.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There is good advantage for you to spend some time in the forum after completing your daily posts or even before you make your post because it is so important in such a way that you can improve yourself by reading other members posts and topics and that can also improve your writing skills.

Edited by Solex
Error in typing.
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

There's a lot of quality content on the forum on which you can spend time reading and gaining more knowledge. If we do spent our time reading more and more in the forum sure it would expand our skills and help us learning more about new topics. And you can get information about different other platforms too on which you can work and earn like AirDrop, no investment platform and many more. So spending time on forum is worth.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes you are absolutely right my mate 

If we spend more time on this forum so we get more information about the different technologies like crypto currencies, trading, exchanging and markets places as well. It gives us benefits in future. Our communication skills improved day by day through this forum. So spend your most precious time on this forum. 

BetFury                                                   

On 8/28/2020 at 7:44 AM, Mohsin45 said:

Ya  you are right  instead of wasting our times we should learn cryptocurrency from this website and also earn so extra money.

Learning is for our own benefit because sooner of later we will need to apply that knowledge we acquire from other people posts in the forum to form our own contributions be it creating of topics or posts rather.

You are right mate spending more time in this forum will help us a lot because we can read other members post and learn from their experience and correct our mistakes. It can also make us to be creative in writing good post and also encourage us to think of creating interesting topics in the nearest future.

BetFury                                                    

On 8/29/2020 at 6:20 PM, Marks33 said:

You are right mate spending more time in this forum will help us a lot because we can read other members post and learn from their experience and correct our mistakes. It can also make us to be creative in writing good post and also encourage us to think of creating interesting topics in the nearest future.

Indeed my friend and I experienced that. When I was a beginner here or newbie here I don't realize what I will gain here when I'm spending my time but know I have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and it helps me too to be more creative in wring post and creating topic. This forum is not only giving us a earning but it also enhances our skill in writing. 

BetFury                                                   

Having more free time make some of us that lost income during the covid19 pandemic try to find other sources from the intenet. I am hoping that my registration here will help my financial situation and make me feel a little better as right now I don't see me escaping the problems this disease has created.

It is sensible that everyone reads the post before replying and I also try to read a few replies too as there are some that are very insightful and help me understand more about the subject. This requires a few minutes and we can use the time interval of the 3 minutes for this.

Spending more time in the forum, surely we can learn more about crypto world. We interact with new people, experience people to learn from them. Learn about new topics, discuss new topics to increase our knowledge. Ask a question. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me personally many my own fresh feedback are only coming from information coming from content My partner and i previously examine on this community forum and also My partner and i test my own far better help save the particular information or perhaps know very well what it really is generally speaking not necessarily inside their specific information it really is tough to save lots of almost everything furthermore.

I am supporting you mate because now a days we are free, By reading all topics we can gain a great knowledge in the cryptocurreny and that may help us in the future.

It is very important to spend time on this forum because most of the people here are just spending time to earn money not to learn so please spend some time reading about this forum.

Yes, this holiday is very good for learning to work from home and cryptocurrencies, and learn about their advantages and how to earn through trading digital currencies.  This epidemic has revealed to us that we need to work from home more, and this is what pushed a lot to cryptocurrencies.

The most important reason to spend time in crypto forums in general is to gain enough knowledge and skills about these forums and crypto.  Moreover, money can be made through meaningful posts in crypto forums.

When we are spending much time here so we will get more information and knowledge which is very essential for the purpose of earning so the more time you spend and the more you will learn here and it's true I'm example of that I wasn't able to comment here but the spending of time I become able to comment on topic..