Importance of spend time on the forum. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Sure you are right mate just to add on if we spend more time in this forum it will also help us to construct helpful topics.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

Yes you are right, now with this confinement of the majority at home we have a long time during the day to do good things on this forum, so we can create many topics and constructive we need just to do our effort.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You are right and this is what I do. We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum and learning a lot of things in the field of encryption in addition to achieving an acceptable amount of money

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

Hello my friend
We are all in our homes because of the quarantine
It is possible to increase our knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies daily by visiting this website
And I knew how to profit from it

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

There is a danger today to go out, because quarantine and Coronovirus will not be defeated yet. Yes, there is free time, I am very happy about this, thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 5

This is true, we can take advantage of our presence in the forum and use this time to gain sufficient experience in various topics in addition to earning some money from the campaign

5 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

That's right. 

We can learn new things and we can use what we have learned by reading here in cryptoworld. 

Also we can share it to others too. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me alot of my new comments are just from informations from posts I already read in this forum and I try my best to save the informations or just know what it is in general not in their spicifi details it is hard to save every thing also.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Present so many countries are in lockdown so all are free and its really heart opportunity to spent more time in this forum and read some topics, to learn more knowledge and also avoid multiple comments in single topics really its good decision also increases English knowledge.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes now a days all are at their home and i think it is best to learn something about crypto world. And this forum can help you in this. 

• +1 2

You are right to stay, and eating inside this forum while we are sitting at home because of the stone imposed on us will be very useful as we can learn a lot of things and get many information related to the world of encryption through this forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes is a good time for us to learn a good amount and invest it in trading, now all of us in home we do nothing , so we have to take this opportunity and earn some money to invest it , we can from this time change our life.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yes you are absolutely correct..spending more time in thr forum.will result in increasing of our knowledge about the crypto and trading.so almost i spend almost 2 hours in thr forum and read every post carefully

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

I agree with you. Working on Cryptotalk is very beneficial especially in this times when we are in a lockup in our homes and we cannot go to our daily jobs. Cryptotalk here is the best solution for us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The forum is excellent in this period, because not all of us can leave the house and through the forum we learn more about cryptocurrencies and earn some money.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This forum for me I can say that's its have very important, because nowadays I have so many stresses, so if I use my time here it reduce me stresses somehow than if I'm was not in the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I fully agree with you that we are all free now. If we spend time in cryptotalk forum, we can find out a lot knowledge about cryptocurrency, In addition to learning about cryptocurrency, we can earn some Cryptocurrency with which we can meet our needs.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I agree that instead of just wasting time on useless activities like Youtube and social networks, it is better to spend this time chatting on the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Of course. Reading all the topics and researching about it is quite impressive and also important also. Some users don't do that. But as now everyone is home quarantined then there are plenty of times to read all the topics and then answer or help others by posting comments. So this will be much benefited to spend your time in this forum more seriously. 

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 04.04.2020 at 05:48, Ch Ayyan said:

well not everyone free, because some people doing work from home, but you are right, if someone have free time its good to spend it to learn something about crypto

We have to avail our time in good things mostly people are free these days so they can easily spend more time in the forum and learn more about cryptoworld and make good posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In this forum I am learning a lot about how (to properly gain bitcoin) this cryptotalk forum has given us many of those opportunities to get money and knowledge by reading opinions in the comments.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

That's a very good content you have chosen now people will definitely know what the benefits they are getting if they're doing work regularly on this campaign first you will get all the knowledge about cryptocurrency in the single website from your contents because you are giving contents and saving your experience and also many other members are giving the reviews from there you will get my knowledge about cryptocurrency as well as you are improving your communication skills because people from everywhere joining this campaign and sharing their experience to each other.

• +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

That's true spending time here isn't a waste but it will be very beneficial to us , Because if we spend our time in this forum we will gain so much , we will earn nice amount of money working from home and also we will get to know much about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day