Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

The importance of spending time here in the forum is that you get through the presented articles a huge amount of information about cryptography and digital currencies.
You can also make some profit through posting and sharing.
You can also make a lot of friendships with the members here...
 help them and help you to work in this field.

The importans of everything today is to make sure that there is something going ahead, so when you look at the times we have here, there are so many people who are working well , the forum has so many things to which  we need to follow alot of things we need to build up something the forum today is to make sure that you dont leave here just , you need to learn well

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I assemble to my friend. We are forced all in home to stay because of corona pandemic. We can use this time inside this forum. We can not only earn money but also to gain knowledge 

I agree with you friend, we should not waste our time by doing nothing at home instead we should read and learn about cryptocurrency using cryptotalk. This forum has helped me to gain knowledge and make new friends because of that i like to work in this forum. 

We shouldn't be lazy, reading a lot of topics on this forum will gives us a lot of knowledge, responding and participating on those forum will give us a lot of money.

Edited by Ramz99737

Of course as cryptotalk members we always read every topic and if we understand the questions we will answer them. In addition, we also study forums so as not to break the rules when posting. Reading the topics on the Forum will increase knowledge about crypto and can be used as learning material.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right about this. Because in this free quarantine time, we can think and research about a lot of topics of Crypto World. We can also do our work according to that and create some useful posts here on this forum. Every user should try to improve their skills on this forum. Even the creator of this post should work on writing in English because there's a lot of grammatical mistake there. It's high time we improved our skills. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, that's that's true mate, in terms of information, this forum is full of it and this is very fitted for the new members to gain some knowledge about cryptocurrency to continue them to do posting here if they're now having an ideas.

• +3 1

One of the things we need to build on the forum today is to make sure that you don't just leave here, you have to learn better and we have to spend some time so that the quality of the post is nice and understandable to everyone The post needs to be created and we have a lot to follow in the forum

Yes it's right to spend more time on forum and get maximum knowledge about the krypto talk.if we spend more time on this forum the main benefit is thay we are able to give answer and start disscution on any topic that are available at crypto talk.this is the rule that if you have to spend maximum time with specific thing then you can know about every thing about that specific term.

Altough what you said is just true that is effective i would still say no as it is there are some of the people who really arent look through the forum especially those spammers there were alot of them thats why you thought there was alot of people in here.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Hey mate, you are right if we spend our time at cryptotalk we will get lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and this crypto knowledge will earn lot money in the future. So we must give time at cryptotalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You do not need to read too much here you need to do it gradually  day by day along with the daily posts,  do not go for the one day achievements. 

It helps in gaining knowledge and gaining TALK tokens that we can sell it soon. It's a good opportunity for beginners in this field.

This is true. We can get a lot of knowledge from this forum especially as its for free because the forum has alot to offer. I really love the way the forum is made and how the members can express their ideas and share knowledge with other members to help each other. Crypto talk forum is by far the best forum out there and plus we get paid for it

I spend a lot of time on forums studying crypto, crypto trading, and investing. This forum really helps me to learn and share experiences when trading, a lot of information about exchanges that have been hacked and have a good reputation. Apart from that, I can post and earn satoshis, token talks. There are so many advantages to studying on cryptotalk forums that I feel like staying on the forums all day long.

• +2 1

There is great importance to spend time on forum.if you gave more time to forum then you will be able to earn money maximum.and other thing you get more knowledge about the forum of crypto currency and the whole crypto world.every one should try to gave more time to this forum and acuired more knowledge and skills.

You can make money through promotions and we can gain lots of cryptocurrency skills by reading other people's posts and experiences and training and I spend about three hours in the forum and read most of the posts with care and attention and I rememberThere are many benefits to spending time here.

Great post my friend. I really think spending time here to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency is more important than spending time just for the purpose of making money.You can also go through a lot of posts to help you prevent repitive content.

• +2 1

If are spending your free time on this site then it is very beneficial for you because you are spending your free time in good way you are getting knowledge of trading as well as you are getting money so i am satisfied here because i am learning here

Absolutely. We can say that a pandemic situation comes with its disadvantages and advantages. Even though we are forced to stay indoors, wecan make use of staying in doors by spending our spare time doing activities like these on cryptotalk. That is how I came across this platform. Now I know cryptocurrencies and also the potential possibilities that comes with the trading in cryptocurrencies which is really massive.

• +2 1

Well if friend, the more knowledge you have about cryptography, the more you can know and the less post you can repeat friend.

This is true, my friend, spending more time in the Crypto forum, reading more topics and responses, rereading the rules and understanding them well makes you gain a lot of knowledge and become an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies and raise the quality of your posts and make them not duplicate

this is exactly the reason which I first started into crypto talk platform, I was sitting at my house absolutely wasting my time while my friend introduced me to this. I saw the The infinite potential that this platform has and the knowledge but it will give me I will be more grateful for recommendation.