Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Hello! Yes, when I have ample time, I usually visit forum to read for me to know and to learn rules and regulations of crypto. This can be a good way of spending time because you will benefit after. 

This is nice topic that teacher us important of time in our life we should always engage our self doing something that will pay us back Instead of spend ur time in other social media that u can't learn anything u can't earn money better u should spend ur time in crypto talk forum 

You are right mate, spending more time here and reading extensively on crypto currency give you more insight about it as such give one the opportunity to make meaningful and helpful topics/comments.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

That's true, I strongly agree with you. Most of the time now people can't go outside because of this pandemic, this is the time to do work in cryptos so that we could earn money even if we're just at our home. It also gave us a boost knowledge about crypto currency.

2 hours ago, Akmal Ashraf said:

It will increase our writing ability on any topic. So it is good to spend time

in addition to increasing the ability to write there is the question of the person being able to obtain a lot of relevant knowledge with the topics he will be reading and also may be able to find business opportunities if the person came to the forum looking for some business or clients

• +2 1

It has not been that long i have known about cryptocurrencies. This lockdown has helped me know more about cryptocurrency since i had so much spare time. Spending my time here in cryptotalk has further explained me the information about cryptocurrency. This is a great platform to learn anout crypto. No doubt on that.

• +2 1

Usually the most important thing to spend time in this forum is to gain enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and make more money in a very short time.  Because if meaningful posts can be made in the crypto forum, then I will be able to earn more money in a very short time and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency.

You are justification of come again? you produce believed my friend. In this catastrophe that we face at this point in this globe we give rise to a a sufficient amount time to read every the topics at this juncture and for us to construct a new topic, to put on an additional intelligence and to pass up spamming consequently we must maximize our time for us to stay away from certain mistakes here in this forum.

A new lockdown is in effect in a few nations and it seems it will be in many more and for more time. This will allow people to have more time inside and will probably not help a lot the economies, hopefully we can find more time to spend with the forum and other activities that can profit us with cryptocurrencies.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

And doing the same as you said. In these days, We have nothing to do but seating idly. We are able to learn so many things that will be helpful in future life by spending time in this forum.

I deeply regret not working on this platform before.
It's a great way to spend time in a meaningful way
You learn, make friends and earn money
This is so cool.
The information we gained about cryptocurrencies is a great enrichment for our knowledge.

Reading the forum always helps with better ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies. It has given me a lot of answers that I was seeking and opened new ideas that I didn't know about. It has been a very inspirational time for me and I will try to be active for as long as possible every day.

• +1 1

On 4/3/2020 at 10:48 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right in these times of pandemic where most people have to stay at home, it is a good opportunity to participate in the forum, apart from obtaining valuable knowledge about crypto it is a way to generate some income that in these times they are not too many.

Working is cryptotalk is more useful to those who wants to earn money from home at any time.  Spending time in cryptotalk has good benefit in improving members knowledge about crypto world which is very necessary these days . Cryptotalk has made me creative towards my writing skills and thinking capacity which is a plus point for me.  I suggest everyone to refer our friends and families here because this is a great platform to earn and to learn.  

• +3 1

Exactly I am now spending more time read the topics than writing them because we can more fast and even our memory can catch them quick but if you spend only time to write post then you wont know other things so spend more time and make friends.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes you r right but now all work properly start and I know about crypto talk at the time. But working days me also read this late night.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. We all have enough time and when we spend time on this forum we can learn many things about cryptocurrencies. We get the knowledge about the same as well as we can start our earnings also from this site. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, haydermohd said:

As of now in this pandemic situation.Its is best thing we are getting from this forum.In this lockdown period I am spending most of the time learning new things.Reading out many topics.

Yes exactly this forum have seve several members her as part of the financial side hustle which has been the very good thing. Its equality educative as well as it thought about crypyo currency and the kind of investment plans of different ideas and earnings @Hassaan Haider 

Dear, you are not forced, but in my opinion this forum is very useful and provides great services. I would love to spend my time in it. I advise you to browse it. It is very much excellent.

I love spending time on cryptotalk.we can make out countless clarification and understand it meticulously as a result it will relief us in forthcoming time hence something else members clarification discrete mission which is for the benefits for us accordingly supplementary time expenses at this time is greatly better. 

38 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes exactly this forum have seve several members her as part of the financial side hustle which has been the very good thing. Its equality educative as well as it thought about crypyo currency and the kind of investment plans of different ideas and earnings @Hassaan Haider 

Yeah, the fact about the forum is if we spend quality time in the forum , she we follow some senior members topics and comment , we will find things here easy and we can also be a senior member easy someday, so let always find quality time for the forum

As now a days there is lockdown everywhere and we are free especially student community. By spending time on this forum provide you extra knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading. I myself didn't know the withdraw method but reading posts give idea about it.

Reading posts and then searching about them will create new topics so spend time it'll help both forum and you. 

@Ch Ayyan nice topic! You have given good suggestion to members through this topic to spend  most of time on this forum to learn. Due to COVID-19 pandemic we are at home, we should learn as much as possible.

For me I will not say it spending of time rather I would say it Investing . Because we invest our valuable time to learn cryptocurrency and trading on this forum. After going through sections of this forum we will have enough knowledge to help other members in Golden words. 

• +2 1

Indeed you are correct, presently with this restriction of the larger part at home we make some long memories during the day to do beneficial things on this discussion, so we can make numerous subjects and useful we need just to do our exertion