Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Truly obviously, in the event that you invest alot of your energy on this discussion, at that point you will have the information on the most proficient method to exchange, pull out from yobit, etc. You can learn numerous things when you invest alot of your energy on this gathering.

• Useful or interesting 1

You give a best solution of decreasing the post. Mostly members when they face any problem then they make the post although, related post is already available on this forum. 

So,  first we should give maximum time to this forum for reading the posts and gaining the knowledge. 

Truly you are correct, presently with this imprisonment of the greater part at home we make some long memories during the day to do beneficial things on this gathering, so we can make numerous themes and valuable we need just to do our exertion.

Crypto talk is the great platform to learn and earn money if you will spend your time on comments and posting you will earn we all are free at now a days we can spend time.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

Dear @Ch Ayyan you are saying right that now a days we are free and we have to spend most of time at this forum and by spending a lot of time here we can learn more and comprehensively. As every member know that if we spend more time here we will learn more so if they wants to learn they must have to spend maximum time here on this forum.

Edited by riazpakistani
  • +1 2

It is very important for those members who are new here as like me to spend much time here at this forum to get more information and knowledge about the platform This will be helpful for us to survive here for a long time. So keep learning and earning.

Now a days the situation is very critical due to Covid-19 and governments bounded their people at home it is good seeking time. By spend this time with cryptotalk we can gain knowledge more about digital marketing currencies and we can invest online with proper training and knowledge we can earn in those days when their is a critical situation outside. And can collect the Bitcoin by mining other useful methods.

• +2 1

True, since its a quarantine im spending most of the time at my computer doing almost nothing so why not have a cup of coffee and find learnings in the forum... This is the time we can have a great opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrency 

I agree with you in this lockdown have read so much about crypto currency that I can begin to lecture others about it without fear.So advisable we spend our free time well

You can learn a lot of things in this forum by reading a lot of contents. Knowledge about cryptocurrency, different ways of earning and also about new and old coin that is release. There's a lot of good offers that cryptotalk can give to its user so lets maximize it and don't waste your time to other boring stuffs enjoy cryptotalk.

Spending time in the forum is important. We feel responsible for a lot of things here. We still have to work successfully. We can enjoy a lot here. There is a reason that respect for work can increase.  We have a lot to comment on

Actually my friend, if we devote one hour a day to this forum, then we will get the benefit, whether by learning or by making money and making new friends.
And so on
All we need to do is save one hour of our free time, just that is what I think
What did you say, my friend?

• -1 1

There are a lot of benefits if you spend time on the forum , the stress of doing a job from 9-5 can be quiet cumbersome with a supervisor breathing down your neck or the hazards attached to it. With Cryptotalk chances of that happening is very slim as all you have to do it to posts your contents and rate.

There is also an unending pool of knowledge that gets updated every minute on cryptotalk. The valuable knowledge you get about the use of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, etherium, litecoin and the rest and how best to trade and invest in the financial market through the advice of financial experts who would guide you.

Morealso, you get to earn little tokens while performing little tasks that other sites cannot offer.

• +3 1

Dear friend I think you say right. Because this forum is a best forum in the world to know cryptocurrency and earn cryptocurrency. I also spend daily 2-3 hours this forum for learning. Now I am know about cryptocurrency and also learning cryptocurrency trading. Because cryptocurrency use as a digital currency in the whole world.

Yes dude! You are right giving much time to this forum is good for us we have to read all posts thn we will never same post as other because we will know that someone add tht post alredy, and other thing we will know more about this forum.

Yes,  you are right my friend. Due to the virus all of us are in quarantine. Majority of the peoples in every country is jobless and are at home. They have to spend more time on this forum and create much new and informative topics about the cryptocurrency. If all the members do this many new topics are created and people can earn more money and also gain alot of knowledge from it. 

Spending more time in cryptotalk forum, is important and it increases our chances of learning, and acquiring knowledge because more ideas and suggestions are shared patterning to cryptocurrencies, how to invest, trade and mines, how to transacts with crypto, the newbies have the opportunity and advantage of learning and acquiring more knowledge, reading comments of the old members of the cryptotalk forum to guide and prepare us, improve our communication.

We all spend our leisure time at home using cryptocurrencies.  So I think as long as we work here carefully, we can have a good experience here.

yes i agree with you. this is good topic.  it,s very important spend time this forum. but i think i will try to a lot of time this forum.so that daily i will spend 4-5 hour this site.

thanks

Now a days there is a big problem on us and crona was a great issue so we face many problems so these days cryptotalk help us to spent time in home  this fourm help us to learn new and amazig topics so in my thought this was a great fourm

Spent time is really important to be tasked carefully. I agree how you point out that we should use this time to share and learn information here at the forum. It is happy to know that many people and participative in this area of knowledge and are willing to help other people as well.

Hello friend, We don't have to invest a lot of energy in this gathering to acquire however in the event that we invest a lot of time finding out about exchanging and digital money, at that point we without a doubt will have the option to state that our experience on the discussion is gainful.

For me particularly it is a huge storage how human mind is dealt with different aspects of questions which either based on forums or life as we speak. The  more you spend time in the forum the more you get updated about how the forum works. It is practical for human brain to forget how things work if not used for a long period of time.

Hence if you spend regular time in forum you won't let your touch go from it.

In my opinion, you should invest your time. If you have a long time, this means that you are able to visit this site and gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and thus create useful topics in this field