Bitcoin last two days good for day traders - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin last two days good for day traders

Yes, over the past two days, over 70 thousand doller Bitcoin prices. If  we have been traded now if we do then maybe we can be a beneficiary.. Thanks for sharing this topic 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/4/2020 at 11:39 AM, Reostra77 said:

for the past few days the price of bitcoin has entered a positive trend and I hope that the price of bitcoin will recover

Now again btc has in reverse mood and be careful about leverage trading of crypto market because now suddenly pumps or dumps can be harmful for us.Therefore i am gonna not going to trade speculation are in top therefore whales are ready to cheat with us. So avoid from trading. 

Well, this is a good recovery for bitcoin in terms of price but as of now, the price of it are back to $6800 which is not good from us, this will be still remain for $6k guys so wait for a good value.

16 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Indeed, because in the past days I have made some good profits with this rapid change in bitcoin price

The charges in the price is just 500$ in btw and if you don't have enough coins that you hold you will not have enough profit from it

The fluctuations in bitcoin might be contributed to the current virus outbreak but it has provided some good opportunity for the traders who kept an close eye to the market and were quick enough to profit from the ups and downs.

468x60-3.png

Now bitcoin performance is very well and its helps so many traders, because when bitcoin prices fluctuates then day traders earn ptofit, and now bitcoins is stable ate prices of 6900$ dollars , but some time its goes 7000+ dollars, so its good advantage for day traders.

Yes exactly from last few days i am seeing a great rise in the price of bitcoin and the day traders would have taken a lot of benefits from it as these opportunities are not for a long time so we users should regularly check the rates from which we could gain benefits. 

I think we should all learn how to trade so that we can earn profit from our earnings from this forum. There are many sites which are offering bitcoin trading and other crypto, just watch youtube videos on how to trade crypto and earn profit everday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/19/2020 at 3:49 AM, Tomas2020 said:

This is true. You can take advantage of small Bitcoin fluctuations within the narrow range of $ 6700 and the top of $ 7200 and take advantage of price differences, but this needs experience in scalping.

Yes scalping is highly recommended now! actually I am doing it now since the market is very uncertain.

This is true. Those who worked on these two days correctly were able to reap good profits. They were successful transfers and hopefully everyone would benefit from them.

The bitcoin has been back on the rise especially in the last two days or so. Currently, as at the time of this post, it is worth about 7.2 thousand dollars. I think it is just matter of weeks before it goes back to its initial price. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I agree, my friend, that these are perfect times for traders to make good profits. Bitcoin price improved significantly in this period after the sudden drop in its price, and this indicates that we will see an improvement in the market in the coming period

Hello dear mate , 

Yes past few days or weeks have been very good for bitcoin , as its prices are going up and at the moment of typing this post the price is at 7100 us dollars. 

Yes it was a good time, many of my friends made high profits during these two days only, but I think Bitcoin will go down a little bit this time.

Especially those who had bought it at 4400$ just the other day , they are enjoying because it has doubled so its very important we are able to know what we do and what we are able to balance, thats the most important thing understanding value of choice and balance, bitcoin had its day and we enjoyed a lot

Mate  i am also going to join this day to day trading but now i am gathering information on what to invest how to invest what actions are needed to be taken. And regarding your post as i have searched Bitcoins are showing a good sign and day traders can earn well.

• +2 1

24 minutes ago, Gaurav kumar said:

Mate  i am also going to join this day to day trading but now i am gathering information on what to invest how to invest what actions are needed to be taken. And regarding your post as i have searched Bitcoins are showing a good sign and day traders can earn well.

If you make good research you will really understand the clear way to be successful when you are ready you can get feedback here mates we are ready to help you

On 4/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, jamesvince said:

Last two days are really amazing for day traders because bitcoin on Thursday at the point of 6314$ EMA with time frame of one hour as bullish conditions of bitcoin and then bitcoin goes to 7273$ and then some way side ways to 6700$ to 7000$ and Friday evening again EMA 30 minutes gave ua signal of bearish on 6879$ as bearish then bitcoin goes down to 6610$ it means enough movements for wise traders and they earned enough from it. I also 50$ usd from last two days with little investments on leverage account only 5x leverages. 

Welcome my friend
And happy news that you have made a profit from trading in the past two days
I think that trading and fully exploiting the market benefit Rafah, the percentage of profit from trading

When there is high market volatility in the price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market, I prefer to do the active day tradings to earn benefits. For the reference, if the price of Bitcoin is extremely raising and falling in a short duration, I would like to prefer active day trading strategy. 

Yes I really agree with you, this is the best time for traders. It is good because bitcoin keeps increasing and recovers from the downfall in the previous months.

Bitcoin is still tradeable in this month as it so going higher in price. This is an opportunity for scalpers to get more interests in trading bitcoin. It is an advantage to them

Now when is writing this post bitcoin price now is 9700$ it is increase more and more every day and I think it will reach to 11000usd near my friend

If these days the price of Bitcoin has been a roller coaster and many were able to profit from it has that making investments with head and with foundation are good days for traders 

3 minutes ago, Imran01234 said:

I only deal with a large number of bitcoins. The benefits from long-term holding will be even greater. Bitcoin has great value so I prefer to sell it at a higher price than to trade it for a long time. I think that anyone who wants to do small business is probably the opportunity.

Can you explain more my friend about your strategy in working I understand you are depending on buying a lot amount so bitcoin and trading with them

Or investing them for along time??