Bitcoin last two days good for day traders - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin last two days good for day traders

right now bitcoin has been mostly stable at $9600~, it regained from the crash and now waiting to break the $10000 resistance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Absolutely those few days was very beneficial to traders who made us of the opportunity of the price movement, and I think most good traders made alot of profit from the rise and drop in price.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes there is some days when you can make much profit out of it due to the fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin and the wise traders have already used this opportunity to make out profit for it

The recent fluctuations for bitcoin traders has been a very good opportunity in order to make a lot of profit and to be honest i woudl have liked to make the most of these fluctuations as well. Unfortunately at this point i had already put in a withdrawal for my crypto and therefore it was no longer on the exchange site. This is why in the future i will be sure to leave a certain portion of my earnings on the crypto site in order to make sure that i can take advantage of future fluctuations. although the price does seem to be rather stable at the moment.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Not just on that last 2 days,but most of the time bitcoin price and any other crypto are good,we just need to look,feel and analyze the market and sentiment of every trader and you will see how good you can make profit out of it.

I think it late to comment in this post. But at this time, I think it was good to trade some Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin has been rising up. So the people who buyed earlier can make profit Let's see what comes in future.

• +1 1

At the present context the bitcoin price was goin down and down from nearly $9.5k to $8k which is very difficult time for trader because we don't know where the market goes. But now bitcoin is having bull run which very good for trader due to stable market.

Bitcoin is actually fluctuating since last month so I will advise all the traders to be patient with bitcoin and wait for at least 2 months coming because I believe that by then bitcoin will make a good price in the Cryptocurrency marketplace because it currently reading $9,300 and it might likely hit $12,000 in coming weeks ahead.

Bitcoin is experiencing a huge rebound in its price and this is good and still shows a positive move in Bitcoin and currently it is equal to $ 9700

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/22/2020 at 10:04 PM, DavCrypto said:

This is true. Those who worked on these two days correctly were able to reap good profits. They were successful transfers and hopefully everyone would benefit from them.

that's absolutely true in the past 2 days bitcoin works very well most of the investor and traders made very good amount but unfortunately in this 2 days I was not active on bitcoin trading I missed it 

Yeah that's right and I think that Bitcoin has it's timr ! And it's the most unstable coin we can see ever ! It could increase or decrease more than 2,000 dollar with just 30 min ! So if it increased so we were lucky because we will make good profits ! 

This is normal because there are several reasons for the fluctuations of bitcoin, including the amount of supply and demand for this currency, as well as the speculation of some people on this currency.

Bitcoin, when it goes up, we can make profits, and when it goes down, we can make a profit And when it runs casually, it gives us room to collect profits from other non-major currencies. Time and price are not so important to being a successful and friendly trader in the direction the market is moving.

This is most profitable days of BTC now that we are in the period of bull run, today BTC is traded at the rate of $11,157 which means it's able to cross substantial resistance $10k moving towards to $15k

• +1 1

Yah you are right but it was lil bit risky too for the day trader who Have been trade on btc last two days as bull run can be off anytime and which Will  lead  btc price go Down.. But to do trade  a trader need to did much research last two days too.. As i can guess the btc price will be stable some more days...so if some one want to trade for next day then they might get profits       

• +1 1

On 7/31/2020 at 9:49 PM, Guru2050 said:

This is most profitable days of BTC now that we are in the period of bull run, today BTC is traded at the rate of $11,157 which means it's able to cross substantial resistance $10k moving towards to $15k

As of now bitcoin currently stays in $11000+ which is a good and high amount. This is the right time to think if we going to sell or hold the btc that we have. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Unfortunately, personally, I did not gain from the previous rise, but rather lost because of the lack of a firm strategy, as well as a complete lack of patience. I will stop trading for a while .

Yes you are right Bitcoin trending has been a very lucrative position for the last two days. Although I'm not trending, I'm not involved in training in any way.  Yet I have a lot of friends who have made a lot of money through bitcoin training in the last two days, and they've had fairly good success,

• +1 2

Yes  brother you are right. Bitcoin goes up in previous 2 days ago. It shows the interest of people who demand for bitcoin trading. Now bitcoin is stable. 

It is best for day trader and they can good profit from this chance. 

• +2 1

Daily trading to me seems very dangerous because one can easily lose huge funds because the market fluctuate a lot and there is no assurance that the coins might come back to it normal price especially new coins but it is also profitable when you do arbitrage trading it is profitable but you have to be smart.

Cryptocurrency at large is volatile and since it fluctuate i think it is a good opportunity to earn some money while trading coins and that is why today i want to earn good money here which i will use to begin my trading career. Short time trading is risky and profitable at thesame time and i think you can reduce the risk when you have good background about the field and you have to keep greediness aside when it comes to this type of trading.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/4/2020 at 6:51 AM, jamesvince said:

Last two days are really amazing for day traders because bitcoin on Thursday at the point of 6314$ EMA with time frame of one hour as bullish conditions of bitcoin and then bitcoin goes to 7273$ and then some way side ways to 6700$ to 7000$ and Friday evening again EMA 30 minutes gave ua signal of bearish on 6879$ as bearish then bitcoin goes down to 6610$ it means enough movements for wise traders and they earned enough from it. I also 50$ usd from last two days with little investments on leverage account only 5x leverages. 

As your analysis, you are very good trader and this information is very useful because most of the members want to be trader because we can earn more if we invest them correctly and at correct time. I hope this type of informative and useful information will drop frequently.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am monitoring Bitcoin only to know the general direction of the market and to know the position of the currencies that he entered with deals and determine the places of exit and for him and because of his violent movement I prefer to use Bitcoin for storage and investment away from daily or short-term trading

• +1 1

Bitcoin in 2021: what will happen with the course
The value of the main digital coin can fall by half, to $6,000 or soar several times above the historical maximum of $20 000.

# 1: Bitcoin exchange rate will repeat or exceed the historical maximum of $20 000

# 2: the price of cryptocurrency will rise to $15 000 or $20 000

# 3: Bitcoin will rise to $14 000 or fall to $6000

# 4: the exchange rate of the first cryptocurrency will significantly exceed the historical maximum