What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox

11 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Frankly, I am not working on Yobit. I can tell you about an excellent currency that has new news in the coming days, but on the Binance

I also do not work on Yobit. I work on Binance, but all the news comes from Binance. I will publish it.

Right now I am not investing there, only trading. But I got an email from Yobit, that an investbox with YODA coins. Can provide 2% daily profit, I would love to try. But my funds are still stuck in coins.

Much risk if  we make investments in yobit invest box plans but best way to little earning is investments in btc plan low earnings and low risk of loss due to high volatile of btc. 

On 12/29/2019 at 8:50 PM, guatazoo said:

I normally invest what i can afford to lse, ut i do not go so calm about it, i stress so i do research and make sure the risk is worthy it.

Do not be afraid, just invest in famous cryptocurrencies, then you certainly will not be confused. I can also advise against investing too much, or you could lose your money. After raising the price, I will convert it to dollars to invest in dollars.

i dont invest yet on yobit as i am still lacking on trust on each coin there and as i prefer more to trade it and gain big profits daily. but yobit can be profitable in some ways especially to tgose who are afraid of taking risks in trading.

I didn't use Investbox for a long time, I invested in dogecoin and litecoin, these are my two favorite choices, I am quite confused because I don't like Investbox very much.

I have no experience about it and I have a little knowledge about yobit wallet but I don't about it completely so any can tell me about it so I can take advantage from it in future

I choose those coins that deserve the trust of traders, investors. The main thing is that investing was a profitable and stable business. Profit depends on this. 

I bought myself personally bitcoin so that you can deal pretty much yobit play a role pack, having played a role pack I'd personally safeguarded supplies simply in the event the price tag point with bitcoin increments nationwide, possibly be of which as it could, if perhaps this self-esteem with respect to bitcoin diminishes, When I really should be very careful.  

I like investing in dogecoin, dogecoin is my favorite at yobit, I've invested quite a bit here. or the token yo is also very attractive to me.

i think this one will be different based on how big is your investment in yobit investbox because to those who have less that 100$ they always choose risky coins but for big portfolio i think people will go with bitcoin.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, Senorita said:

When I am, however, definitely not positioning methods in Yobit's play a role pack still, I will be thinking of striving the item, except as soon as the excursion connected with personal sorts.  I may perhaps practice it more rapidly, I just now confidence the prices obtains progressively better in my opinion, on an outstanding purchasing.

You will not be normally safe but make money simply because you will find tips because it would love you to want to maximize the demand in dice games every day to see the money. You will not regret investing in yobit Investbox just keep accumulating so you can get ROI after only 2 weeks.

the coin that am investing well pronto in the Yobit investbox is bitcoin. level all the same bitcoin is experiencing a decline in value, but I will resume to decide that bitcoin in the after that day will multiply in value as a result I will long-sufferingly gap for bitcoin to rise.

Edited by Daddminna

I got myself bitcoin to be skilled to concern about yobit invest box, with invest container I may possibly gain rites readily as the fee tag on bitcoin increases large, however, if the amount as regards bitcoin decreases, I ought to be mindful.

At this moment I'm putting tone token in obit invest box. It's anything but an extraordinary bit of leeway for this coin. However, I need to attempt my karma this year despite the fact that the worth I contributed is still little.

52 minutes ago, tinhemjanh said:

On investbox you shall not secure always that make money simply because you will shop tips as it enjoy you will want to maximum plug the needs in the dice mmorpgs per day to see the make money.

And that dice has been a downfall to many i suspect, it has been a downfall to me to start with.

Currently I am investing in YODA, ALISA, X100 and INVEST coin and there are other currencies added to investbox in YOBIT platform

THINK POSITIVE

I not invested money on yobit investbox but I collecting some money for invest yobit I think USD best currency to invest in yobit investbox giving 1% daily without any actions.

I am currently testing the like of Yoda imvestment, I want to see how that coin will go further in future, just new to yobit for now

right now i am not in any investment but back in a days i did participate in investment on pony and got into a huge loss because of price fall of pony , so i stopped doing investment these days and more focused on other things

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nothing. As i am still hesitant on it,and i dont like when they required us to play the dice first to get the profits. I rather trade it than to take risks for just small percentage.

Currently, I do not have any active investment on investbox in yobit platform due to the fact that the currencies there are dropping significantly and this is why it comes out without profits in the end.

Life is great and enjoy it

As for me, I am not investing in this fund because we are violating our debt and this is logical because it is not possible to pay an amount and wait for an amount greater than it without doing anything.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, teminalibug said:

Okay I follow your guidance mate and thank you, I even followed you already. What is Long term for RIO by the way?

You will not be normally safe but make money simply because you will find tips because it would love you to want to maximize the demand in dice games every day to see the money. except as soon as the tour connects with individual types. I could probably practice it faster, I just believe that the price increases gradually in my opinion, about excellent purchases.

It's my job to buy bitcoin. It is because bitcoin can be quite favorite involving persons, and importance is usually fluctuating already in the market. And so in the event most of us buy bitcoin we can easily acquire benefits.