What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox

On 10/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, teminalibug said:

I want to use investbox since i have completed total 10 trades at yobit.net, but i'm afraid to invest on a coint that might fall in price and eat up my money. so what coin are you experienced guys invest on right now?

I do not use investbox I think it's too much risky It is very wrong to say that you will get 100% profit. But if you still want to invest in it think Invest in Stable Coins like ripple  litcoin ethereum doge tron invest in right now is not a good idia 

17 hours ago, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I do not use investbox I think it's too much risky It is very wrong to say that you will get 100% profit. But if you still want to invest in it think Invest in Stable Coins like ripple  litcoin ethereum doge tron invest in right now is not a good idia 

All profit comes with a risky, so yes investbox is risky but it's all you got for good profit, some stable investment forces you to play dice and some high interest investment are dumps coins.

18 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Thanks, I will try your advice soon. Do you have any other coin that looks will add more profits? I can't stay on one asset.

Right now, i juts invest on those two; x10 and QQQ but i see liza has good potential too, because i have done a little digging and somehow i trust them, so if i have any other coin found, and i happen to remember i will hit you up.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:24 AM, teminalibug said:

Right now, i juts invest on those two; x10 and QQQ but i see liza has good potential too, because i have done a little digging and somehow i trust them, so if i have any other coin found, and i happen to remember i will hit you up.

So do you have one new now? Or still holding on those two. I check QQQ only have doge and YO pair right? So I will avoid QQQ now. 

I am not investing any money in yobit right now because I just started working here. In future I am going to invest when I earn crypto currency.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:55 PM, hellelali said:

I try invest but. I lose all mony invested.

How did you end up losing all your money with the investbox?  The worst that's supposed to happen is yobit ends the investment and you get all your coins back.

Anyway, I gave it a shot last month but only with some of the free coins I'd accumulated and it really wasn't worth it for me.  I still wasn't able to sell any of them, because yobit has a minimum amount that you can trade one of those coins to doge or waves or whatever.  Plus I was only able to keep my coins in the investbox for about 5 days and then it ended.

i am investing on btc in the yobit investbox now. the investbox is ver much profitable now any one can make good profit by doing it.

2 hours ago, Janecai said:

There is no coin that I invest in the investbox. Because I'm not that interested in investbox. I prefer buying potential altcoins.

You can use the investbox to make a good profit with out doing any action. the investbox is much profitable for the members and i think investing in btc is a good way.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:32 AM, hmind said:

Right now I'm investing yone token in yobit investbox. It is not a great advantage for this coin. But I want to try my luck this year even though the value I invested is still very small.

Yeah yone look more stable now after QQQ Invest plan on yobit was becoming bad, Even small but it's good alternative option for now i think, Did you have another recommendation for investing plan on yobit invest box?

On 1/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, Sagor said:

i am investing on btc in the yobit investbox now. the investbox is ver much profitable now any one can make good profit by doing it.

For now already invested my bitcoin now in investbox because by the earnings per monthly it can give you can now earn profit as a starting earnings.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:54 AM, vohar123 said:

the investbox can be good but can also be a super risk bet.

you need to choose a coin that has enough interest to make you profit, but not high enough to make people dump it and crash the price, making you lose a lot more or even all.

if you decide, post here, so we can maybe do it as well

Ya..we should invest with zero risk.and it can only be happen when we select some good coin which is having good potential to make us profit..as investbox may be profitable and also riskable.

I never trust any website about investing my money and then i get some profit daily. I think that is no different with HYIP. Yes maybe the website is already trusted and realible. But i am still like to invest with my strategy. Because i can know where and for what my money moving. That is sure will giving us random profit, maybe some loss. 

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Reasonable to utilise that put in proverbial box, though So i'm gaining surf considering It looks like alts gold and silver coins are sure to relocate. it's possible that once the elevate As i thought, As i have a look at investbox simply because btc considering the make money As i gained.

Having fun now with YODA, 1% daily is really nice and will add up more YODA on my plans once the trading starts today. already got 28 YODA earnings from investbox and my target to is to build up my portfolio to earn atleast 1000 YODA per day.

spacer.png

I only invest the coin that i get in airdrop that is YODA and i think i can earn from this in the near future i just continue to  repost on social.media so that it will continue to gain interest

I have red a message on yobit telegram channel that the members who did not get yoda coins with airdrop. They can buy and invest in investbox to generate 1% daily interest. Also they do not need to do social post for this. So I want to invest.

for me i am investing RUB Coin because this coin will give 5% of your investment daily.

seaech and found this coin is the highest payout coins.

At present i preffer more of trading than investing in other coins because i feel and i have experienced that trading gives good earnings and if you are regular then it is very profitable and fro investment i preffer bitcoin and ethereum. 

Well I didn't try to invest in investbox on Yobit yet, but before you invest in that read first some of the offer crypto and the percentage you can get from that and be patient and don't panic if things not go in your way. 

For me, I now invest the waves coin, it is now at a low price, which is 1100, and I expect it to rise to 4000 limits, but if it falls below 1000, the previous scenario will be canceled.

I currently own Yoda at the investment box in Yobit and got it after participating in the airdrop. I have not tried other investments, I think they should be studied well.

I have not invested yet, I am now trying to focus on collecting bitcoin then I will consider which currencies to invest. I will see the opinions of friends here