What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox

I want to use investbox since i have completed total 10 trades at yobit.net, but i'm afraid to invest on a coint that might fall in price and eat up my money. so what coin are you experienced guys invest on right now?

• Useful or interesting 1

YO which is a native token from yobit exchange looks good. If the transaction continues to grow, I think the price will continue to rise and can give us a profit. In addition, EOS is an attractive investment if you want to hold it for the long term

• +1 2
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I want to use investbox since i have completed total 10 trades at yobit.net, but i'm afraid to invest on a coint that might fall in price and eat up my money. so what coin are you experienced guys invest on right now?

As I don't have that type of coins which I can use in the investbox and the other reason is that using common coins in investbox required the hype / dice games.

• Useful or interesting 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I have invested in a few coins before but right now I am searching for good coins too! I think doge coin investment would be good too! Someone on this forum has published his one month experience with us!

• +2 1

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I'm not using investbox at the moment. I don't like the fact that for most of the investments you have to do something everyday. Also, does anyone know what "ds" in the investbox means? Like when they say: "Action, 10 ds" what does that mean?

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

On 10/17/2019 at 7:46 PM, teminalibug said:

Sex token in the IB has to be the most rewarding. The coin pumps every day if you buy and sell at the right time get your 2% plus the price increase. The investbox coins can be surprisingly rewarding. After all you are funding the exchange for some extent. YONE can make good rewards over time on a small scale. Micro, Nax and OXD have all made me decent returns on the investbox. 

sometime ago I invested in QQQ, I bought when price 4000 satoshi doge, and sold when the price was 7000 satoshi doge, but this afternoon I saw QQQ was down to 3000 satoshi doge, maybe this is the right time to buy back, and interestingly is the investmentbox QQQ provides 5% per day

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Right now I'm investing in an air invest box plan but unfortunately, the price of air collapsed but I'm still hoping that it will recover soon.

Nothing, because some days before I did not take part in AIR Airdrop om yobit. For now I don't invest in yobit invest boxes at the moment. Some alternatives like QQQ and SEX are not very profitable and I'm waiting for a new IEO from yobit at this time.

the coin that I am investing now in the Yobit investbox is bitcoin. although bitcoin is experiencing a decline in value, but I will continue to believe that bitcoin in the next year will increase in value so I will patiently wait for bitcoin to rise.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:46 AM, teminalibug said:

I think now invest Apl coin.it is us good profit all time.but apl coin not add yobit

exchange. it is low value coin but give us good profit. Thank you for shering 

At the moment, I have not bought any coins for invest-box, because I do not see the point in it yet, but when the exchange gave free AIR coins, I invested my 99 coins, but something got confused at the end and sold them. It seems to me that this system is a little not implemented.

2 hours ago, mustak said:

I think now invest Apl coin.it is us good profit all time.but apl coin not add yobit

exchange. it is low value coin but give us good profit. Thank you for shering 

You juts said that coin is not added on yobit exchange, and i was asking for a coin that is listed not juts on yobit exchange but specifically on yobit investbox.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:46 AM, teminalibug said:

Wait I dont understand you, you make 10 trades and what? Why is that important?

It's depend in which coin you want to invest, you must to count on some facts.

Like for Yobit coin that is coin for investbox only and price will always go down except if there are some news and some new investitors come and buy.

But if you invest in some other investbox plan like BTC, DOGE, ETH then that is different story.

It's only important to look on facts.

• Useful or interesting 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/18/2019 at 1:46 AM, teminalibug said:

I didn't do it, as you said, the risk is high, especially when the task we are going to do is trade with the red market. Before this condition I had invested in YO&pony, it was profitable just at that time the conditions were better than now.

1 hour ago, nasipadang said:

I didn't do it, as you said, the risk is high, especially when the task we are going to do is trade with the red market. Before this condition I had invested in YO&pony, it was profitable just at that time the conditions were better than now.

Your investment in YO and PONY coins is it on yobit invest-box or is it juts on holding those coins and waiting for the profit to go you and sell?

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Your investment in YO and PONY coins is it on yobit invest-box or is it juts on holding those coins and waiting for the profit to go you and sell?

In investbox, do the task while making profits of the task trade. At the moment the market is bearish I cannot take profits to buy trades, adjusting the tasks given is almost as required to buy trades.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:46 AM, teminalibug said:

I want to use investbox

If you want to use the invest box I suggest, you should start accumulating yo coin and put it to invest the box. Yo coin is the best coin to put in because it is the coin of yobit so it will surely grow while you waiting for your interest.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

If you want to use the invest box I suggest, you should start accumulating yo coin and put it to invest the box. Yo coin is the best coin to put in because it is the coin of yobit so it will surely grow while you waiting for your interest.

And how much interest I earn for yo coin on investbox, also does it have those requirements like the one for paying dice?

On 10/17/2019 at 9:46 PM, teminalibug said:

if you're afraid of losing your money while waiting in invest box then you should stay away or else you will be salty afterwards...stick to normal trading and be responsible for your own gains.

6 hours ago, nasipadang said:

In investbox, do the task while making profits of the task trade. At the moment the market is bearish I cannot take profits to buy trades, adjusting the tasks given is almost as required to buy trades.

Is buy trade profitable or a loss, i mean you';re supposed to buy when the coin has gone low, but what if it does not go low, that ,means you buy on high juts to fit the requirement of the investbox.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

And how much interest I earn for yo coin on investbox, also does it have those requirements like the one for playing dice?

You can earn 0.05% daily and you need to complete 20 buy orders from YO/BTC pair but you don't need to play dice anymore.

Edited by SyntaxEr.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I currently trade and also invest in yobit invest boxes and I have a QQQ coin that gives 5% / Daily and also a SEX Coin with a rate that is not too far away, It is unfortunate I did not follow the AIR Airdrop even though their investment plan is very lucrative, What about do you have any other recommendations?

• +1 2

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

You can earn 0.05% daily and you need to complete 20 buy orders from YO/BTC pair but you don't need to play dice anymore.

20  buy order is a lot of orders, which will just get cut i fees and the profit that 0.05% wont worthy it. Am I wrong about that?