What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox

1 hour ago, SyntaxEr. said:

The QQQ coin is listed only on doge pairs. Just convert your bitcoin and USD to doge so that you can buy some bags of QQQ.

Thanks that;s exactly what I needed to know, but what's the price of QQQ, I even found the reason to why I cant find other coins on Yobit.

On 02.12.2019 at 11:27, takbir said:

I have seen a lot of people invest in investbox. The investbox is good to invest in. I have not bought any coin to try the investbox at the moment, in future i will try to invest in it.

Quite an interesting answer, but still if you decide to go to investbox, it is best to invest in coins that are on the first page of invest, because all other coins on 2-3 pages are not suitable for this at all, because their price wants the best.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks that;s exactly what I needed to know, but what's the price of QQQ, I even found the reason to why I cant find other coins on Yobit.

The price of QQQ is currently playing around 1,900 - 2,100 dogetoshis. It is very cheap so grab this opportunity before it becomes 1 satoshi.

19 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

The price of QQQ is currently playing around 1,900 - 2,100 dogetoshis. It is very cheap so grab this opportunity before it becomes 1 satoshi.

Yeah QQQ price is very cheap and there is a big potential to become 1 satoshi because it has many investors in yobit investbox.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think you can start to invest using doge coin. Or YO or AIR. Because I think it will be a good value if you will have a profit from them. Because the value of the coins are not very volatile. They are some how stable. And can give you a good amount of money if you traded into fiat currencies. 

11 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Wow, that is very cheap indeed. I just went to buy it and now i have invested 0.0001 BTC on qqq invetbox plan, I hope the price goes up and I the investment last longer.

But the price for this month is falling.

731272447_Screenshot_2019-12-04YoBitNet-QQQ-DOGEExchangeBuyQQQ(QQQ)forDogecoin(DOGE)SellQQQ(QQQ)forDogecoin(DOGE)....png.fc68c78b2d902139e0e623676f05bc2d.png

On 12/4/2019 at 5:15 PM, teminalibug said:

Wow, that is very cheap indeed. I just went to buy it and now i have invested 0.0001 BTC on qqq invetbox plan, I hope the price goes up and I the investment last longer.

But the price for this month is falling.

731272447_Screenshot_2019-12-04YoBitNet-QQQ-DOGEExchangeBuyQQQ(QQQ)forDogecoin(DOGE)SellQQQ(QQQ)forDogecoin(DOGE)....png.fc68c78b2d902139e0e623676f05bc2d.png

You dont need to worry about the price if you just keep compounding your interest in just 15-17 days you will surely gain a big profit to it.

2 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

You dont need to worry about the price if you just keep compounding your interest in just 15-17 days you will surely gain a big profit to it.

I have already stared investing on the coin and I have gotten my second 5% interest plus the profit from the price going up.

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I have already stared investing on the coin and I have gotten my second 5% interest plus the profit from the price going up.

That's nice you won't regret investing at yobit investbox just keep it compounding so that you can get your ROI in just 2 weeks.

Just now, xprince1996 said:

That's nice you won't regret investing at yobit investbox just keep it compounding so that you can get your ROI in just 2 weeks.

Okay I follow your guidance mate and thank you, I even followed you already. What is Long term for RIO by the way?

25 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Okay I follow your guidance mate and thank you, I even followed you already. What is a Long term for RIO by the way?

If you keep compounding the interest you will get your ROI in just around 15-17 days but if you will going to sell the interest it will take around 20 days to make your ROI.

Just now, xprince1996 said:

If you keep compounding the interest you will get your ROI in just around 15-17 days but if you will going to sell the interest it will take around 20 days to make your ROI.

Okay I get that, But I meant the Long term for RIO like in the long term for FOMO is fear of missing out??!!

On 12/7/2019 at 4:21 PM, teminalibug said:

Okay I get that, But I meant the Long term for RIO like in the long term for FOMO is fear of missing out??!!

Oh okay, sorry ROI means Return Of Investment. Haha, I thought you were asking how many days you can get your ROI.

16 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Oh okay, sorry ROI means Return Of Investment. Haha, I thought you were asking how many days you can get your ROI.

Ah, okay thanks, by reading your post Kinda noticed what RIO means but not the exact long term of it. Thanks again for everything.

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Ah, okay thanks, by reading your post Kinda noticed what RIO means but not the exact long term of it. Thanks again for everything.

No problem I'm glad that i am able to help with the investbox feature of yobit exchange because the more investors the more stable the coin is.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am currently investing in QQQ but these days I have been thinking that it can be a riskier investment than it can be, I have my doubts about it.

4 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

Yes's investing in yobit investbox give you proft daily,  but here your earning here are fix like in bitcoin 0.1 % you will earn daily.  

Been fixed isa what makes it stable investment, but the volatile rate of the coin the dumps and stuff is what ruins everything.

It's hard to not invest in QQQ right now with the 5% guaranteed profit. This is in the investbox at yobit with QQQ if you have at least 0.01 btc then I would go for QQQ for sure. I think in a few months time it will be worth even more, but the only risk is having to wait and if the BTC price drops then all the coins will fall. I think after december more prices will get better in the investbox.

In yobit invest box i invest some BTC and get the percentage on daily basis. Crypto market is the best market and yobit is the best exchange in the crypto market. Yobit give us good profit on daily, weekly and also on monthly basis if we invest coins in yobit investbox which is good and easy way to make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 1:46 AM, teminalibug said:

I want to use investbox since i have completed total 10 trades at yobit.net, but i'm afraid to invest on a coint that might fall in price and eat up my money. so what coin are you experienced guys invest on right now?

Honestly i haven't try it yet. Is there any advice or suggestion to start but without any term? 

20 hours ago, Mustyvp said:

Investing in yobit investbox the risk is very high and you can loose your income. If you can afford the risk you can try it. 

I normally invest what i can afford to lse, ut i do not go so calm about it, i stress so i do research and make sure the risk is worthy it.

Everyone who makes money on this is at risk, because today cryptocurrency will have a price, and tomorrow maybe it will not. Do not be afraid, just invest in famous cryptocurrencies, then you definitely will not be mistaken. I can also advise you not to invest too large amounts, otherwise you may lose your money. I invest a little bit, if I succeed, I invest again a little bit, thereby I am almost always in the black!

15 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Honestly i haven't try it yet. Is there any advice or suggestion to start but without any term? 

I invested on QQQ before and it did nit let me down, right ow not investing on any, but want to try x10, x10 is a new  coin and now it is down so might be a good time ti buy and invest, interest is 10%.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I invested on QQQ before and it did nit let me down, right ow not investing on any, but want to try x10, x10 is a new  coin and now it is down so might be a good time ti buy and invest, interest is 10%.

Thanks, I will try your advice soon. Do you have any other coin that looks will add more profits? I can't stay on one asset.