What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox

Just now, Wish107.5 said:

I'm investing in yobit invest box,  

I invest 1 bitcoin in invest box and I earn 1% daily better that short trade because I'm earning safe and good. 

1% a day is 0.01 BTC is that right, well that's a lot of money and and it is safe investment, but like i said before to invest on safer coins on yobit you need a bigger capital.

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

20  buy order is a lot of orders, which will just get cut i fees and the profit that 0.05% wont worthy of it. Am I wrong about that?

No, it is worth enough if you put at least 20-50 yo coin. The profit you can get to it is stable and anytime you can sell if you want unlike other coins the price is not stable.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Is buy trade profitable or a loss, i mean you';re supposed to buy when the coin has gone low, but what if it does not go low, that ,means you buy on high juts to fit the requirement of the investbox.

While diving, drinking water, that's what I mean. I prefer the task of buying trades that do have profits, so I get profits from trading and profits from investbox. From what I see on the task in the investbox the average task is related to YO coins, so be more careful about that market, I'm afraid to lose.

While investing in a Yobit investbox is safe, the point you mentioned should be taken into consideration. The best way to solve this problem is to monitor prices. When you feel that the price of the coin has begun to decline, cancel the investment and sell the coin. When you feel that the price has begun to stabilize you can buy again and put them in the investbox.

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

While investing in a Yobit investbox is safe, the point you mentioned should be taken into consideration. The best way to solve this problem is to monitor prices. When you feel that the price of the coin has begun to decline, cancel the investment and sell the coin. When you feel that the price has begun to stabilize you can buy again and put them in the investbox.

If you want a stable coin that you can put in the investbox try QQQ. It can give a 5% daily interest and there is no action require and in 20 days you can get your ROI.

Just now, jore1 said:

I am investing in a microphone of about 100,000 VND which makes me a profit of about 10-12 $ per day including price fluctuation. If you invest in yobit, invest in it.

hmm, what do you mean microphone? is there a coin called microphone? The profits you are saying are quite high, so can you clarify so i get to know better.

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

No, it is worth enough if you put at least 20-50 yo coin. The profit you can get to it is stable and anytime you can sell if you want unlike other coins the price is not stable.

I'm interested on the part where you said that the price was kinda stable, But i would like to know how stable, actual stable or it i s juts the volatile rate is not much

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I'm interested on the part where you said that the price was kinda stable, But i would like to know how stable, actual stable or it I s juts the volatile rate is not much

It is very stable and there is even a gradual increase every new ico is announced. If you like some coin that you can invest in investbox try QQQ.

13 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

It is very stable and there is even a gradual increase every new ico is announced. If you like some coin that you can invest in investbox try QQQ.

Woah! I juts searched it on google and I kinda got the whole chart of the coins on first result. I did not know the coin but it looks popular.

1375405094_Screenshot_2019-11-28QQQ-GoogleSearch.thumb.png.8b4f3f7ca7e429ecda377acc2516556e.png

I also hve seen a lot of people use the yobit invest box and I wanted to ask why would you throw your money in there and wait for profits from it while you can trade on your own and make your own profits. 

8 minutes ago, Nahna said:

I try my best to buy BTC and invest in yobit Investbox because in Invest box we can make good money easily without trying any effort. Trading is the good way to make money in crypto but the investbox is very good option in yobit. My 1 friend makes 3000$ through yobit invest box. At the moment, I have not bought any coins for invest-box, because I do not see the point in it yet, but when the exchange gave free AIR coins, I invested my 99 coins, but something got confused at the end and sold them. It seems to me that this system is a little not implemented.

The interest in BTC investbox is too little you should try another coin like QQQ where you can get 5% daily interest to it with just 20 days you can get your ROI.

19 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Woah! I juts searched it on google and I kinda got the whole chart of the coins on first result. I did not know the coin but it looks popular.

1375405094_Screenshot_2019-11-28QQQ-GoogleSearch.thumb.png.8b4f3f7ca7e429ecda377acc2516556e.png

Nope thats not QQQ of yobit. Go to yobit exchange to see the real price it is kind of cheap thats why it is good for investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Nope thats not QQQ of yobit. Go to yobit exchange to see the real price it is kind of cheap thats why it is good for investment.

Oh so there are two different coins, huh, I noticed the price was far way different, I got confused and ditched the research, Thanks for that clarification.

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Oh so there are two different coins, huh, I noticed the price was far way different, I got confused and ditched the research, Thanks for that clarification.

Yeah they are. Your welcome don't bother to ask if you have a question about QQQ coz currently I'm buying some of it and putting to investbox.

12 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah they are. Your welcome don't bother to ask if you have a question about QQQ coz currently I'm buying some of it and putting to investbox.

Anyway what's the exact profit are you excepting from that coin and how long to wait for the good things.

Currently there is a very lucrative investment plan! Liza gives 10% Daily and requires daily dice or trade YO / BTC requirements, it's very profitable in my opinion. Another alternative is QQQ and AIR with a rate of 5% and 1% if I'm not mistaken.

I like to invest in yo coin. as you want to use the investbox so you can buy yo from yobit and you can put it to the investbox. you will get daily rewards from it.

Just now, Akbor said:

I like to invest in yo coin. as you want to use the investbox so you can buy yo from yobit and you can put it to the investbox. you will get daily rewards from it.

Right to say the Yo coin investbox is much more  beneficial as compare to other coin investbox and now the Yo price is stable and not going to down.

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Anyway what's the exact profit are you excepting from that coin and how long to wait for the good things.

QQQ coin is very cheap and you can get 5% daily interest to it so in 20 days you can get your ROI but if you keep compounding around 15-16days you will get your ROI.

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

QQQ coin is very cheap and you can get 5% daily interest to it so in 20 days you can get your ROI but if you keep compounding around 15-16days you will get your ROI.

Ah what is RIO, i'm assuming it means doubling my coins, but I'm not sure I just though that according to what i read on your reply.

Ah what is RIO, i'm assuming it means doubling my coins, but I'm not sure I just though that according to what i read on your reply.

Yes, your initial investment will be doubled in 20 days. Actually, it will not take 20 days because if you compound the interest it will only take 16-17 days.

4 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yes, your initial investment will be doubled in 20 days. Actually, it will not take 20 days because if you compound the interest it will only take 16-17 days.

Sorry what coin we were talking about, I lost track, i tried to follow up previous comments but maybe I passed by it some where.

Sorry what coin we were talking about, I lost track, i tried to follow up previous comments but maybe I passed by it some where.

Lol, We were talking about the QQQ investbox plan on yobit. Just try it and you won't regret that you invest with QQQ.

2 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Lol, We were talking about the QQQ investbox plan on yobit. Just try it and you won't regret that you invest with QQQ.

I did not find the coin on trading section on coin list at yobit, I only found it on investbox and yes it is good investment f the coin won't fall in price.

So i need to know few things, how do i buy that coin with BTC and what is it's mini invest in USD.

Just now, teminalibug said:

I did not find the coin on trading section on coin list at yobit, I only found it on investbox and yes it is good investment f the coin won't fall in price.

So i need to know few things, how do i buy that coin with BTC and what is it's mini invest in USD.

The QQQ coin is listed only on doge pairs. Just convert your bitcoin and USD to doge so that you can buy some bags of QQQ.