My bad experience operating Eth - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

My bad experience operating Eth

i also notice something about minning Ethereum, i have an account with this app that does cloud Ethereum minning it working steadily for 5days so a friend Also signed up but in 3days he had already mined double of mine.

how did this happen? 

On 3/21/2020 at 1:40 AM, Fedor00 said:

You have made a mistake by now doing the proper research before doing your trading moves. Most likely you just blindly followed some else's moves without knowing what you are doing 

The essence of his mistake is not thinking ahead that the potential loss is definitely there, not reading the market that market conditions are always changing.

A sudden decline in the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially the ETH currency, 
from the price of 230 dollars to the price of 125 dollars, 
which is sad and a great loss at the present time. 
I think that the price of ETH will rise after 6 months from now and reach the goal of 320 dollars

Oh no its not fault of crypto market it is your fault because why you used high leverages during trading because from last few weeks btc not in clear trend that is why leverage trading is not beneficial for investors and traders. So avoid from using high leverages only used little leverage. 

I once had a bad experience with Ethereum It was when I bought a farm in 2017 and the price started to fall. And I couldn't make a profit and sold it.

I am sorry but i am finding it very hard to understand what you are saying here with regards to ethereum. I think that the words that you used over here do not fit the context of trading in crypto and i would ask that you revise this topic or rather the post to show such. But from what i can see it seems that you didn't do a proper analysis n ethereum and ended up selling at a low price.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It was your bad experience with etherium and you surely learned many things from it but there is not any fault of etherium coin, etherium is one of the best crypto coin.

I think this is your fault because you did not think about the matter from all sides and where you only thought about the profit and did not think about the loss and this is what made you use a large lever size and lose your eth

Life is great and enjoy it

I haven't faced this type of problems ever  in my life. And I hope that the problem is temporary. Because as the time will go I think all these errors will be solved. I sometimes face problems with my yobit platform  but never faced any misdresction  from any of my wallets. So the wallets are quite legit if you do proper use of it. 

Trading using leverage is high in risks especially if you don't know how to deal with it properly,it can be attractive to maximize our gains,but, when the tides turn and the bubble bursts, things can get very ugly,and lead you to nothing.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:04 AM, Khan said:

ETH is the top level and most stable coin as compared to the BTC and investing in ETH in the current situation is best recommendation as if BTC pump up then ETH will also.

Well, ETH is not s stable coin mate, this is one of a altcoins because this is also depending to the price of bitcoin and when you seeing this from the rankings on cryptocurrency, ETH is the second place on it below of the bitcoin. I hope you may understand.

As for me I only deal with bitcoin investments since the day I started Cryptocurrency and I have only performed one transaction of etherum therefore I don't know much about it.

I've invested in both Ethereum and Bitcoin and still do. Much better at investing. These two are the most common currency investments in the market. I have no bad experience with eth management. I have made a lot of profit from Ethereum and kept it for the future.

I don't think in the end it says anything about the title, I don't see where the bad experience you mentioned earlier I can't understand this topic

My friend, we are always exposed to risks when dealing with digital currencies, so this should be a lesson for you and you should never feel frustrated, especially that Ethereum is a good currency to trade and you can try again and benefit from your mistakes.

I have invested with Ethereum Etharium is a very popular currency like Bitcoin. Ethereum is much easier to manage. I like to invest more in Ethereum and Bitcoin and hold on so I can make a lot of profit if the price goes up.

Ethereum currency is good, not the problem in it, nor in your choice of it. Every currency has highs and lows, but the problem is that you choose the right time and trading in margin is dangerous and cannot be neglected.

If we work by sorting out market verification then we can definitely find a good platform that will brighten our future. I have no bad experience in managing ETH. ETH is much better like other currencies if we can invest properly.

Certainly, in the end, my friend, everyone who learns from his experience, you must deliberate and win a little and lose a little until you have enough experience.

I hope that you have learned a lesson. I mean these experiences do not make them disappoint you, but a lesson that you learn from and increase your knowledge, and so that you do not fall back into the same mistakes. Who among us did not pass these experiences?

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/17/2019 at 11:37 PM, Donslens10 said:

A few months ago, I decided to operate Ethereum for the first time.
I took the share price with a very high leverage in the first trades, all good until there ... the question was that not everything is a share price, I was blinded from seeing all kinds of macro analysis and finished liquidated, I also managed to operate in chop zones to counter-trend and believe me that I do not leave anything good.
These types of situations give you a simple lesson:
Never go against the tide, I still love you Eth is nothing personal.

I think that this post is great because you are tesching us beginners your own experience in eth and you are giving us a important lesson when we will encounter ethereum. I thinl that we should always go with the flow and be ready when the flow is declining or rising 

It is not quite a good advice, not go against the tide, because many times a crowd is blind and only you can notice some weirdness on the market and simply profit on the crowd.

The use of leverage is often dangerous, I advise you that if you use leverage use it only a small percentage.

You should not feel despair about this happening especially that Ethereum is a famous currency that is worth trying, so you tried but next time you have to study leverage and price well before buying and selling so as not to lose again I advise you to continue trading Ethereum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

leverage Trading with high balance is always risky , there is higher chance of losses if we didn't make trade before looking at candles .

I used Bitcoin and XRP only for Trading purpose and they work fine for me .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg