Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction

A medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people suffering from addiction to "Bitcoin" and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet.
The center is located at Castle Craig Hospital in the Babelshire region, and deals with cases of alcohol and drug addiction and is currently seeking to include a new category who are addicted to cryptocurrencies.
The doctors who specialize in addiction treatment consider that dealing in digital currencies stimulates enthusiasm in the same customer and keeps him away from reality, but it also makes him swing between profit and loss, given the fluctuation in the value of currencies.
Do you think you need treatment for cryptocurrency addiction?

There are some people who always seek profits and are addicted to work with encryption and get mad when they lose money and they need treatment. As for me, I do not need this because I use encryption sometimes and not continuously.

It's good for my friend to open a new Bitcoin addiction treatment center that has caused a craze in the world and made many middle class sell their possessions to buy them because they really need it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

It's good for my friend to open a new Bitcoin addiction treatment center that has caused a craze in the world and made many middle class sell their possessions to buy them because they really need it.

bitcoin is the best digital currency asset, but if selling all of your overall assets is in my opinion excessive and unnecessary action, we can start small or in half.

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

This is great news and new achievements in the world of cryptocurrencies already. The addiction to cryptocurrencies and trading in this market is dangerous because it leads to losing the money of a trader addicted to it because he cannot stop. This market needs to be quiet and deal calmly and wisely and without haste and interference for emotions, I liked this center frankly.

Indeed, cryptocurrencies have become very important in the lives of some people to the point that they are addicted to dealing with them, therefore it is necessary to want such medical centers that deal with the addictive condition they suffer from.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jone20 said:

A medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people suffering from addiction to "Bitcoin" and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet.
The center is located at Castle Craig Hospital in the Babelshire region, and deals with cases of alcohol and drug addiction and is currently seeking to include a new category who are addicted to cryptocurrencies.
The doctors who specialize in addiction treatment consider that dealing in digital currencies stimulates enthusiasm in the same customer and keeps him away from reality, but it also makes him swing between profit and loss, given the fluctuation in the value of currencies.

What do you means "intends?" They opened their doors in 2018 for dealing with crypto addicts, so can you please correct me in i am wrong and link the news on this?

• -1 1

21 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend it's good news for cryptocurrency you sharing. I am seen this news first time. Bitcoin day by day increase users. I think this is good achivement in crypto world.

bro he share treatment for crypto additive person, who completely mad for crypto currency, they are mentally unbalanced for loss of ctypto are 24 hours site in monitor and does trading this type persons needs addition center's and treatment to help curved them from crypto currency.

Some people only see cryptocurrencies in their lives, and they reach a condition that Castle Craig clinic doctors consider deserving of treatment because it is similar to addiction.

• +2 1

Yes. I think this is necessary because of bitcoin, there are so many people who are going to go crazy or fall in love with it too much. nothing is bad They just can't control themselves. This medical center is needed.

1 hour ago, Shihab744422 said:

I don't think so.So much of anything is not good for anyone.That's why I think people should maintain their daily life and separate the virtual and real life.Then this type of problem will never occur.

Kind of these problems will not occur, of course when people can separate differences between virtual and real life. When you can control it, there will not be any problem worrying about it. 

• +1 1

I think this could happen as there are some really scared people who are afraid of losing money (like myself). I love cryptocurrencies and I love working on Cryptotalk and Yobit, but that doesn't mean I need any kind of treatment!

This is really strange how people can become addicted to digital currencies, although digital currencies have come to help people and relieve financial pressures and not to cause diseases and addiction. Mostly people who suffer from this type of addiction suffer from psychological problems and great financial pressures

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Whats are you saying is you means the people who used more to crypto market become illness from using of crypto market i don't understand why you saying this is a business loss and profit is part of business. And any persons suffering into loss then bear to it.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:54 AM, Jone20 said:

this is hilarious 🤣 why did they do that?, i mean, why specifically bitcoin? i think being crypto addicted mean losing money so why they didn't call this just "gambling addiction" instead of crypto addiction?

The proliferation of cryptocurrencies and the rise in their value have made many around the world regret not investing in them and entering their world early, and they want to quickly compensate for this and it seems that cryptocurrencies may carry another threat, which is the possibility of addiction to them, as a result of turmoil.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jone20 said:

It depends in the situation. In my case, I am not super addicted in cryptocurrency, I think. I can manage my time fro my family, studies and earning cryptocurrency. But if I've got addicted here, then I will not go to treatment facilities. I just stay home and try to ignore using crypto. Then, if I can manage to not be addicted to crypto and prove that I'm not addicted to it, then that's the time I will go back on using cryptocurrency, but with limits already.

Ha ha ha! That's might be very good idea, because some of people ate too much addicted in cryptocurrencies that's make them to leave their jobs because of cryptocurrencies.

Most likely not, as I am increasing my cryptocurrency portfolio using bitcoins. Investing gives me a profit for which I live in the real world. My job is to invest in bitcoins. I do not gamble and do not lose my income. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Yes, in fact, this pattern of addictive behavior amplifies by believing the ability to succeed and win, an event that causes the release of a number of chemicals and hormones in the body that in turn can contribute to the addiction process.

And the thing that's makes people to be addicted in cryptocurrencies is that they heard the rumors that's they can be able to get rich fast if they will be using cryptocurrencies.

it is looking very strange that how a person who is addicted to the cryptocurrency can medically recover.and addiction of the same is not a major thing that anybody have to get some treatment

• +1 1

Do they deal with 'crypto addiction' the same way they deal with psychological problems like gambling addiction? Especially if they lose their assets in some way and becomes uncontrollable? This topic would make more sense if they do. For a moment I was thinking they're better off helping people to stop smoking weed than blocking the use of crypto.

Personally, as long as I consider crypto as a mere tool and NOT as an object of worship, there is no need for me to be given this so-called 'treatment'. So I'll pass.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Can digital currencies really addictive? Not for me, as I consider it a trade and a source of profit, nothing more

Thank you for sharing this information, I think the problem here is not cryptocurrency addiction is the trade and investment addiction, because before we find just the professional who did the trade and now because the cryptocurrency anybody convert to trader.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I believe it is necessary to treat what is harmful. I was not harmed by cryptocurrencies, as well as my relatives. This is just an interesting and additional part-time job.