Translator problems - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Translator problems

I agree that many people use a translator to communicate on the forum, but they also forget to check the translation backwards so that people understand what you are trying to say. 

I think most of the time translator software does not properly help us to make the exact translations so if we are going to make the quality contents on this forum, we should have the better writing and understanding of English or Russian languages. 

On 3/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I've seen many novice members writing topics that don't understand what they really mean, I want to believe it's because of a translator's mistake and not writing.
These only make copy and paste the translation without a previous review it is best to check the translation before pasting it into the forum there can always be some errors the translator is a personal recommendation because when I started the same error, but I noticed and fix it always check the translation before pasting it on the forum is a tip from someone who also went through the same thing

Oh thanks good advise, i am new and i will make sure to make it clear before posting any thing.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:01 AM, DokAgsikap said:

I have noticed some post , they are using google translated words only for them to translate it, that is the thing that other forum such as bitcointalk bans those who translate the texts by the means of google because it is not well translated and many words are not exact to its meaning.

It seems to me that this answer is totally misplaced has nothing to do with the topic cited as such trying to make a coherent response to the subject 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:23 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  There are many  topics  and comments  that can't  understand  fully or don't  know  what they want to say. May be this is because  of difficult  words that they use or because  of coping  pasting or may be reason is they don't  know language  well they  just add word they also don't  know  their  topics  translation. What  ever the  reason  it could  be controlled  by the moderators. 

Some of us really don't know how to speak English language fluently but as long as we can understand each other I can't see that as a problem. 

Just try our best to make it understandable. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that i have read that it's prohibited to use translator here on this forum.. But in my opinion, the translator can help the members with a few words but transleting phrases is really a big problem and this would lead you to share useless comments or phrases with wrong grammar.. So you van use the translator to improve your language but not to translate long phrases.. Thanks for your post to make members aware about this issue

On 3/26/2020 at 1:49 AM, Maroua said:

Your words are true, we have to read what we wrote and do not transmit the words directly without checking it because it can cause misunderstanding of your post, do not rely solely on the translator and read it after you write it, in order to get reputations rewards and beautiful responses to your post.

I agree. 

Just use simple words instead of using words that mostly of members here can't understand. 

If we going to post let's make sure everyone can relate or easily to know what's the point of our post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The topic of the translator is very controversial, despite the use being prohibited, several do it and continue here, in the forum, so it is true what you say is just a matter of reviewing the translated to avoid problems.

Are you talking about people who write misleading posts if they don't understand the topic properly? That's forever an issue, as there are some members less experienced in English, which isn't their main language and their posts might have less quality. We can report it for spam to get it deleted. People shouldn't write posts about topics they don't understand and review their comments before posting.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes this is a really a good topic you made. I appreciate it. As you said there is a translation problem here. Even i faced some cases like this. Someone did some post but nobody can understand it. Don't what they are willing to share. So as brother said one should check the translation before posting as getting confirmed about it then u can paste. If its really a good useful post then it will be useful to many of us. Thank you

Some people even write outright nonsense in their native language, and I think this is not a translator's problem, it's just that there are spammers on the forum who don't care what they write, but your advice is correct.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:25 AM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend here lots of members cannot speak English. But they learn from this forum. I think translate helpful for him. I think some mistakes ignore because we try hard work for earning.

Yes you are right, but there are many members when they use Google translation because there are many errors in the translation and therefore they must review the writing before publishing.

Edited by Omar Ommeish

I also feel the same as you said there should be a translator that could make them understand or others about the topic. This will not only help the members to know about the topic but also it will help to express their views much better.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:45 AM, Monz said:

Correct there are many posts in different languages will is sometimes not understood by me due to translator problem.

That's right so it's hard to communicate to some members sometimes. 

But still we are lucky because we can understand sometimes based on our knowledge and common sense. 

On 5/6/2020 at 3:26 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Are you talking about people who write misleading posts if they don't understand the topic properly? That's forever an issue, as there are some members less experienced in English, which isn't their main language and their posts might have less quality. We can report it for spam to get it deleted. People shouldn't write posts about topics they don't understand and review their comments before posting.

Usually I try first to reply to these posts before reporting, unless a post is making no sense at all, which wouldn't make a point. I agree that people shouldn't respond to posts they do not understand and also they shouldn't take part in an english forum if they don't have adequate English skills to be able to write a post without writing nonsense.

• Useful or interesting 1

which is why you should never copy and paste to write a post, you should try to use your own words to write it that way you are sure you understand what it's about

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, I think many of the friends feel that they are comfortable with their language so they use translator to convert in English language. But most of the time translators are not good to translate what we mean.

Maybe you are right I have not seen yet any post that's having this type of tissue there are some spelling mistakes on the contents but that is negligible because they are giving so much effort to make useful contents we should appreciate them so that it will easy for them to improve their work and also we will get more valuable contents

• +1 1

On 3/25/2020 at 2:04 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I've seen many novice members writing topics that don't understand what they really mean, I want to believe it's because of a translator's mistake and not writing.
These only make copy and paste the translation without a previous review it is best to check the translation before pasting it into the forum there can always be some errors the translator is a personal recommendation because when I started the same error, but I noticed and fix it always check the translation before pasting it on the forum is a tip from someone who also went through the same thing

There's no solution for this. Even the best translators online are not that accurate. The member must learn English properly in order to solve this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Bohana said:

There's no solution for this. Even the best translators online are not that accurate. The member must learn English properly in order to solve this.

I totally agree with you my friend. A lot of members here are using Google Translate in order to translate from their language to English and then post here. They should learn English instead of doing that.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:04 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

of course it is correct to check if the translator did a good translation but if don't know english it is impossible to do what you are asking. and there a lot of users that don't know english (you know that because i saw many times really basic errors like "he are").

I also seeing many topics and comments that I can't understand. Many people do not know how to write in English, so that they have difficulty in writing and I think due to this reason, we are not able to read their posts and comments well.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:28 PM, George10 said:

The use of translator is good to those who can't understand English but sometimes the translator does give errors thus making someone not to contribute something useful.

That's right so much better if you have someone who can help you yo translate those words that you can't understand. 

Also don't use translator if you're not sure what they translated is right. 

There are many users here are not that good in English and sometimes it is hard to understand but as far as I know only English and Russian are only allowed on this forum.

I also noticed this command and sometimes I find incomprehensible topics because of the scattered words, and therefore everyone who uses the translator must review the text before sharing

Life is great and enjoy it