Translator problems - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Translator problems

I've seen many novice members writing topics that don't understand what they really mean, I want to believe it's because of a translator's mistake and not writing.
These only make copy and paste the translation without a previous review it is best to check the translation before pasting it into the forum there can always be some errors the translator is a personal recommendation because when I started the same error, but I noticed and fix it always check the translation before pasting it on the forum is a tip from someone who also went through the same thing

You are right  There are many  topics  and comments  that can't  understand  fully or don't  know  what they want to say. May be this is because  of difficult  words that they use or because  of coping  pasting or may be reason is they don't  know language  well they  just add word they also don't  know  their  topics  translation. What  ever the  reason  it could  be controlled  by the moderators. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I've seen many novice members writing topics that don't understand what they really mean, I want to believe it's because of a translator's mistake and not writing.
These only make copy and paste the translation without a previous review it is best to check the translation before pasting it into the forum there can always be some errors the translator is a personal recommendation because when I started the same error, but I noticed and fix it always check the translation before pasting it on the forum is a tip from someone who also went through the same thing

There are a lot of members who don't speak English or Russian, that's why they tend to use translators. Google Translate gives a lot of mistakes in the meaning and sometimes in spelling. I don't think that non-English members can notice these mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are true, we have to read what we wrote and do not transmit the words directly without checking it because it can cause misunderstanding of your post, do not rely solely on the translator and read it after you write it, in order to get reputations rewards and beautiful responses to your post.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I try to ignore the fact that most people don't know grammar as English is not my first language either, but some of these auto translations are just incomprehensible.

Also automated translators are against posting rule nr.8 so you can just report those.

Those who do not understand the old or do not know what they want to say. They don't do it well because of the difficult words they use or because they don't know what language they are using. For some reason it can be controlled by a moderator.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Additional from it is to the members are in a bad grammar for creating a topic here in this forum, kindly make it formal so that many members will be understand it easily. Happy posting.

So bro I agree so many members in this forum different countries, and their native language is not English, so they can't understand English topics, so they translats this topics through translation apps, I think this is not bad because they want know which topic they give proper reaction, 

• -5 1

Just now, Honny143 said:

So bro I agree so many members in this forum different countries, and their native language is not English, so they can't understand English topics, so they translats this topics through translation apps, I think this is not bad because they want know which topic they give proper reaction, 

I don't think that they are really didn't understand the english language because this is our universal language, i think they are understand it but they didn't make a constructive sentence for this.

• +1 1

The use of any translator is prohibited, i didn't complete my english studies and for that reason i use some online spell checkers, but it's not necessary to copy and paste the corrected text, it's necessary to transcribe it, this will improve our english.

• -1 1

The use of translator is good to those who can't understand English but sometimes the translator does give errors thus making someone not to contribute something useful.

• +1 2

You are right in that we must always review our topic before publishing to make sure that the translation is correct because sometimes the words are translated with different meanings which makes the meaning incomprehensible

I completely agree with you that many times in translation we cannot say exactly the same and they do not understand exactly so if we translation we must read carefully and re check  Posts. we try to post correct  people can understand and benefits ours post.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
Yes, I have seen such errors from the translator
I am always checking the post before posting it

• -1 1

You need to use the correct translator. I advise you to use Google translator, as it translates quite well what you want to convey to the interlocutor. 

• +1 1

Yes, you have the right of the translator to translate the words meaningless literally
And the majority here do not face this problem, and I also wanted to translate what I write into the Russian language, and because I do not understand it, I translated
And I wanted to make sure I noticed that there was nothing I wrote with the letter
The translator is a special recommendation that translates the word

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are right. I also noticed that there are a large number of errors within the members ’posts. The reason is due to the translator they are using, so we all have to check the post before it is published because it will be deleted from the forum if it is not understood and clear.

• +2 1

There are only two languases in this forum, the best is that the forum is using english, and there is also the russian section and if you keep your eyes up you realize that there is something that is far much important to the forum and this is that it can be well organized, when in the russian section , you dont learn a lot for you dont know what you are reading

• +1 1

I think also there are many members who dont understand the means of a such topic, so they write anything to complete their 30 post per day, is good to use a Google translator but just for such words you dont understand or a little sentences.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

That's right, we have to read the speech before we pass it on to the forum, because there are a lot of members who are really learning and want to know the content of our posts.

I've also noticed a lot of those topics. And even a lot of topic titles are wrong. Some people are just not native English speakers and that's why they don't know how to write certain words

• +1 1

Maybe it is a writing and translation error, they also do not check what they write, when translating there are several factors since the translator does not understand the different grammar, from other languages so there is already one who uses the translator to check his translation several times and thus give  an understandable and readable comment.

• +1 2

I have problems with the translator as well, but every member of us has to review what he wrote before he publishes. There are 3 minutes between each post and this is enough time for you to re-read the comment and the post.

• +1 2

It is very important to check the translation apps to ensure that they are accurate, as many of the translation apps do have a certain degree of inaccuracy which does make it hard for others to understand the topic. It is advised that you use a reputable translator and that if you are using translators that are known to make mistakes that you use more than one to check if it is accurate. Also review your translation before pasting it on this forum. This topic is very important and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/25/2020 at 5:34 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

But I think everyone should write topics in their own words. They should read newses and then write in simple sense. It would be helpful for all because whenever we write something, we use most common words which are used everywhere, so others could understand easily. 

• +1 1