A series of long green bodies suddenly followed by red bodies unexpectedly. What is your reaction in this situation? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

A series of long green bodies suddenly followed by red bodies unexpectedly. What is your reaction in this situation?

There are a few situations in trading that catch us unnoticed. Usually when most of us see a series of green bodies, we interpret it as a sign of bull run, upward movement, price rise or whatever we call it. When this sign appears on the chart, traders wait for price rise to sell at highest rates because they think it is just the beginning of bull run. But sometimes, unlike what we have predicted, this beautiful green bodies are suddenly replaced by red ones! This is something no one expects to see because the transition from bull run to bear run should happen gradually not immediately. I have encountered this situation a few times despite analyzing the market very carefully.

What do you do to save yourself if this happens to you?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If the green candle is replaced with red, then this is not a good sign. In this case, I try not to panic, but wait for the next rebound, on a green candle. 

Edited by bliznec
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Now we're seeing the complete opposite as all of those reputedly in no way ending crimson bodies are actually reworking returned into the green our bodies that all of us love to see.

This the rule of the game we all the time have this situation, You think it's bull and you take place on it and you surprise with the bear is coming , fr me it's no problem i can hold my coins until the next bull i can wait for them they will never lose value 

• +1 2

I always wait for the price to improve, or buy coins at the lowest price when the exchange rate falls to earn on the growth.

Well that can be called guideline logic, which all momentum has its reverse without any anomaly in the price, this happens again and again and is repeated so much that many do not realize it.

In such a case, you must either sell a percentage and wait for the increase to sell the remaining percentage, or sell everything at a price that you think is appropriate for you.

THINK POSITIVE

we all know meaning of green candle and red candle. when a candle color becomes green then it is consider as a good sign to the crypto.but when it turns into the red tben there is a fall of the price of coins.but we shoul not be panic that moment.just we have to keep patience and wait for the green candle again

I will then wait for further developments since after such a rise and fall in the market it is almost impossible to predict what will happen next

On 3/24/2020 at 2:22 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

This is something no one expects to see because the transition from bull run to bear run should happen gradually not immediately. I have encountered this situation a few times despite analyzing the market very carefully.

@Brushless4500KV it depends, this has happened to me even today, but I later gained over $50 dollars, it depends o the market and how sure you are about the coins. There are some coins have known to perform better although risky. It happened because the market price of the coin fall buy increase slightly, so I enter the trade but later fall the more but later increased.

But if the market was so bullish before, I may not enter the trade but if I do and the price of the coin started to fall, I will not lose more than $10 before I will close the trade.

10 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@Brushless4500KV it depends, this has happened to me even today, but I later gained over $50 dollars, it depends o the market and how sure you are about the coins. There are some coins have known to perform better although risky. It happened because the market price of the coin fall buy increase slightly, so I enter the trade but later fall the more but later increased.

But if the market was so bullish before, I may not enter the trade but if I do and the price of the coin started to fall, I will not lose more than $10 before I will close the trade.

I think these rapid transitions can be quite profitable because it happens immediately but the problem is that it ends very quickly too. You have to stay online and buy and sell so fast to keep up with the trend. If you buy and don't sell at proper time, your investment will go up and down and it is like a fast moving ball that is hard to catch. But long bodies (either green or red) are good signs of transition because market is usually resistant to big changes especially if the coin is high cap and popular. However, this rule may not apply to low value coins because no one will try to preserve their values and if they suddenly fall, no one cares to keep the resistance level.

No one wants and expected to see bloody moments on the market but this kind of movements must be anticipated for us to be ready whatever the situation is.  You cannot rely on chart alone,as it is not always accurate you should also consider your surroundings.

Edited by Ms.o

In this situation, I will wait until the price starts to rise again, because in this situation it is not advisable to reduce losses by selling your coins.

In the world of trading, there is nothing entirely possible or a completely correct signal. Most of the time it is guesses and an estimated study of the chart and not a fully correct study, as all strategies and all methods of analysis give correct results sometimes and wrong sometimes, but the basic analysis gives accurate results in most cases

Yes some times happens market goes good and its indicate green also and everyone thinks now situation under control prices rise up, but sudden surprise market goes down and indicates red, because some panic traders starts sell their coins to earn small profit, but its seems some time then later once again prices pump up, so just wait some time.

In this situation I will just wait for the market to stabilize because after this anything can happen in the market and it is difficult to predict

This indicates that the currency will go down and should be sold before it falls further and when a green candle is after red candles then the time to sell is appropriate.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that the emergence of green candles predicts the approaching appearance of the red candles, so when a currency begins to rise, I maintain the stop loss and raise it constantly so that the market does not suddenly turn against me, and if that happens, I may improve my position and increase my profit later.

• +3 1

Actually, this happened to me, and the trend was green, indicating an upward trend, and suddenly the decline started and the red candles began .. I said to myself that it is okay to wait for a rise and unfortunately for several months and there was no rise .. So I started buying and selling in the event of a decline to improve my balance again and I hope that this idea will be  Good and make up for what you lost

• +2 1

If there is a switch from bullrun to bearish I will sell my coins as soon as possible before it becomes bearish, indeed at that time there will be a slight loss because the bearish trading period will definitely decline little by little. I think this is the only way to save myself from the bear market.

• +1 1

When that shows it simply means your trading is about to fall so all you need to do is sell before it falls further later when the currency begins to rise again you can improve your investment then or profit 

There are two types of currency: a stable currency, and this currency can, to a certain extent, predict its behavior after seeing its graphical indicator, and the second type: unstable currencies that decline without justification and then rise on the same day. If you want to benefit from the graphical indicator, you must deal with the first type.

If the green candle is replaced with red ,then this is not a good sing ,for me it's no problem i can hold my coin until the next bull i can wait fot them they will never lise value .or buy coins at the liwest price when the exchange rate falls to earn on the growth .

If red bodies will start following the green bodies i think it is not good .so all you need to do is sell before it falls further later when the currency begins to rise again you xan improve your investment then or profit .