Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection?

On 10/17/2019 at 12:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Here is the thing with domain redirection. Say a domain is xyz.com and another one is abc.com. And now say xyz.com is the main site and every files and database in this address for the main site. Now some owner who has abc.com domain they can just create a rediction to the site xyz.com for their domain and in that case if anyone goes to abc.com then they will eventually browse xyz.com site. Browsing the site xyz.com with abc.com does not mean that the owner of the abc.com has the access of the files and the database.

Sorry for all the mess in the explanation. Now here is my question:

bitinfo.cc is really a clone site or just a redirection to bitcointalk.org? Coz I have checked with the real time data and we can see latest posts from bitinfo.cc domain.

There's only ONE domain for Bitcointalk forum and it can be easily found on Google. Any other domains that direct you to Bitcointalk are probably fake and scam.

We need to be aware of every action. Fake Bitcoin accounts or domain redirects. They are not right for us to use. As the number of scams in the market is increasing, it is best to check whether there are any fake instructions before using them.

2 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Maybe that site is a click bait only and needed not to be entered with your email , they might steal your info.

Absolutely, because such sites are very dangerous in that they can catch you. I hope this topic will help you avoid being deceived. 

I think many sites have multiple adress.So i think this site have same issue. But you are also right. There are many phishing sites which are just scam. 

I think this is a normal redirect link to a fake site to steal your Bitcointalk account, just don't enter your username and password from the account on other sites other than bitcointalk. 

From the large number of information that I published on your topic, I did not understand anything at all, how much information I did not understand, I did not understand what you are talking about.

I don't think it's a url that addresses bitcointalk because that link you provided doesn't open me up and when I log in to bitcointalk from its original domain if you open me without problems

Thank you my friend I did not know about this before we must be careful in order not to lose our account because these sites are always working to steal our information so we should not enter unknown links

Looks like a phishing site to me. I have come across many clone sites like this while using bitcointalk and since bitcointalk forum accounts can be sold in high prices or if hacked can be used to earn high rewards, many people develop mirror sites to hack the accounts of those who log in through it.

468x60-3.png

On 4/16/2020 at 9:22 PM, bliznec said:

Absolutely, because such sites are very dangerous in that they can catch you. I hope this topic will help you avoid being deceived. 

Yes, I can't trust new websites now, as we can see they can create a good website with free domains just to look formal and get the attention of the people and get their money and infos as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, kabanidze said:

No need to follow this link. Enter and find the original Bitcointalk.com link. Other links can be dangerous for your account and for your computer. Be careful and always look at the link addresses.

I don't think the link you provided was the right site bitcointalk.org should be the right site maybe you made a mistake from your writing

48 minutes ago, DokAgsikap said:

Yes, I can't trust new websites now, as we can see they can create a good website with free domains just to look formal and get the attention of the people and get their money and infos as well.

You need to immediately close access to these sites and this is very excellent when your funds are spent securely. 

On 4/16/2020 at 11:16 AM, Blessing36 said:

I'm sure it's just a fake site made by someone to have more traffic so that he can make money. Or bitcointalk deliberately did it themselves just to make more money because very high amount of people visit the site daily

In this time you should know and learn how credible is the site you will gonna use. I think that you should fact check everything and see if the site is good and if it will reward you for what you will do and then you will earn money. 

Sorry, but I found the explanation a little complicated and I couldn't understand what you wanted to say

Thanks friend for this scam alert because there are many people who are lost their money everyday by phishing sites like those. We must be careful when we need to login in some sites which we are members, sometimes scammers are using fake domains to steal our login info so that they can access our accounts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The situation of the similar but fraud crypto site is so common, I am glad that google is trying to make their browser more secure in that way, so we can see if the site is real or not.

I think it is an unrealistic site, and such sites steal the personal data of the individuals in which they register and possibly steal their money.

Well if you look at the domain you get it's cheap domain and sure it's a phishing sites so before putting our credintal in any sites and platform we should double check the url.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that this is not a real domain since it stopped working and there was no information about it on the bitcointalk forum, I don't think this is a coincidence 

On 10/17/2019 at 3:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Here is the thing with domain redirection. Say a domain is xyz.com and another one is abc.com. And now say xyz.com is the main site and every files and database in this address for the main site. Now some owner who has abc.com domain they can just create a rediction to the site xyz.com for their domain and in that case if anyone goes to abc.com then they will eventually browse xyz.com site. Browsing the site xyz.com with abc.com does not mean that the owner of the abc.com has the access of the files and the database.

Sorry for all the mess in the explanation. Now here is my question:

bitinfo.cc is really a clone site or just a redirection to bitcointalk.org? Coz I have checked with the real time data and we can see latest posts from bitinfo.cc domain.

I think not only about a forum site. There are many fake domains and phishing sites of exchangers. Mostly beginners got trap on this. Because at the joining stage they don't have much knowledge about it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes there are many scammers which are working and wasting our time and people should avoid from these kind of websites.... Thanks.

I wouldn't care any less about bitcointalk or a fake website. Bitcointalk was never safe either having been hacked dozens of times and even defaced at one time. If you have little knowledge on programming you maybe think there is some godlike developer there but there is nothing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why would you ever visit some website with a very different name than the one you want and use your account credentials for a totally different website. Makes no sense and you must be a fool to do that. Sometimes fake websites have similar names and try to steal passwords but this domain is completely off from bitcointalk.org. Very strange and of course I'm not going to visit it at all.

• +2 1

The explantion was actually a big mess. I don't use bitcointalk at all after I found cryptotalk and don't care a lot about it. Probably it is only good for just a few members that were lucky and ranked up only by posting and with the merit system it is impossible unless you have 10 hours there every day and you have the abilities to write a book and extreme knowledge on Bitcoin. 

• +3 1

Thank you for letting us know about this, I have a bitcointalk account but have not used for a while and it is not even member rank, but I wouldn't want to lose it to some scammer like this. There are many fake websites and are increasing. There is need for domain servers to block them I think.

• +1 1
  • +3 1