Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake bitcoinTalk account or domain redirection?

I think that website is a phishing site, this site operates to collect account information of users of bitcointalk forum, it's good that you notice this and share it in this forum so that bitcointalk forum users in this forum can avoid that link so that their accounts will still be safe.

• +3 1

I think generally when any website will change their website to other website they promote it during one month on their old website and then they will redirect it to other, so if in BitcoinTalk they have not promoted yet about that be careful!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Actually i have know idea about it. That's why i want to know about it. I think many People in crypto know about it. I am waiting for knowing this matters if any one tell me then i will know it. Thank you      

• +2 1

I  have no account in bitcointalk. For this reason I don't know about this metter. And I have no experience about this metter

• -1 1

I think there should be caution for cryptocurrencies right now.  This website or bitcoin should be bookmarked.  I did it myself because now there is so much fraud in cyberspace.  You need to be aware of this.

• +1 1

I don't think it's just a normal redirect, it might be a phishing website to hack into your BitcoinTalk account. I will recommend you not use the link. Use the official BitcoinTalk domain to access the site.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Few days ago someone created fake Bitcointalk forum with all our data. ... They had perfect domain Bitcointalk.to and now appears with some ... login screen, used to capture your credential and then redirect you to Bitcointalksome exchanges immediately create the impression of a Scam

• +2 1

thanks for this usefull information .there is having a official website link of bitcointalk and the link you have mentioned is just really different which take us to some redirected pages or links .it is really a fake one

• +1 1

A phishing site is just a replica of the original site. They will steal your login details, as you put your details in the fake site ,unless you are double checking the address bar. The simplest way to defeat those digital thiefs, is to just bookmark the site you visit. For eg. bitcointalk or cryptotalk, just bookmark, and only open from your list of bookmarks.  

• +2 1

i think pretty much all the OG in bitcointalk know that the domain is not like this but all the newbies there wont catch on to it until its too late, thanks for the heads up tho.

• +1 1

As far as I know, Bitcointalk has only one single domain. They even recently created a topic about domains and they wrote that there was only 1 domain. And the rest of the domains are scammers who want to steal your accounts and then sell them. Do not fall for it, be careful.

• +2 1

I am thinking that what would be the benefit to bitinfo.cc because if people would be redirected to bitcointalk through it then domain of bitcointalk would work. May be this is mirror of bitcointalk.

• +2 1

I also want to notice a lot of false emails come to your email asking you to change your password from certain accounts. Most likely, these emails are associated with phishing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I hardly even have an account there on Bitcoin talk, more of being active there. As I don't really enzy the use if Bitcoin talk, as more of using it, because of their display which is just not eye catching

There are many sites that act as clones of already existing sites, and there are two reasons that this would happen. The first is that it is an attempt at creating their own legit bitcoin site and used their source code as a basis for their site. The second is that it is a scam site that is trying to get your details for the original site to hack your account and take your funds. Therefore it is advised not to use any third party applications without proper research.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don’t know I have not heard of it before. It may be a true copy, but it does not have the same characteristics as this forum. It is better to be careful not to annul your personal information on that site because there is no humiliating news that you can link to this forum and your information may be stolen.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/17/2019 at 3:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Here is the thing with domain redirection. Say a domain is xyz.com and another one is abc.com. And now say xyz.com is the main site and every files and database in this address for the main site. Now some owner who has abc.com domain they can just create a rediction to the site xyz.com for their domain and in that case if anyone goes to abc.com then they will eventually browse xyz.com site. Browsing the site xyz.com with abc.com does not mean that the owner of the abc.com has the access of the files and the database.

Sorry for all the mess in the explanation. Now here is my question:

bitinfo.cc is really a clone site or just a redirection to bitcointalk.org? Coz I have checked with the real time data and we can see latest posts from bitinfo.cc domain.

In this crypto field I saw many time fake domain with fake project like this. When I entered into crypto some scammers create fake myetherwallet and scammed many people's data.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

A website asking for credentials (usernam and password) of another website is obviously a scam and basically I don't actually understand how gullible can someone be to actually trust them and sent them his account details. I also doubt that they will catch anyone with this silly effort. I don't know where people find these though, perhaps they have some plan to divert attention of users and make them trust them.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Check this site: https://bitinfo.cc

Please do not login with your bitcoinTalk credentials coz I really am not sure if they are fake or something else.

Here is the thing with domain redirection. Say a domain is xyz.com and another one is abc.com. And now say xyz.com is the main site and every files and database in this address for the main site. Now some owner who has abc.com domain they can just create a rediction to the site xyz.com for their domain and in that case if anyone goes to abc.com then they will eventually browse xyz.com site. Browsing the site xyz.com with abc.com does not mean that the owner of the abc.com has the access of the files and the database.

Sorry for all the mess in the explanation. Now here is my question:

bitinfo.cc is really a clone site or just a redirection to bitcointalk.org? Coz I have checked with the real time data and we can see latest posts from bitinfo.cc domain.

Dont login your bitcoin in every suspicious link. You can always fact check every link. Remember to always stay alert when you want to use some link. But every step that you will make you should always remember to stay alert to keep your account safe. 

I tried to check if redirects to the fake bitcointalk forum account but adguard automatically blocked this access. I think so many users have already reported against this clone and scam sites. You never give the sensitive login credentials to hackers.  

Most likely, the site bitinfo.cc that you specified does not open at all. This is true and I checked. There is no redirection.

My friend, your participation is somewhat complicated. Do you ask about the credibility of this Bitcoin website? It is one of the oldest cryptocurrency forums, and it is reliable, but the rest of the links that you have made for us are ineffective.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oooh great thanks for making aware of such sites which are scams and for providing such an useful informations with us just because of these scammers users loose their all balances which are earned by them with their great effort. 

5 hours ago, bliznec said:

Most likely, the site bitinfo.cc that you specified does not open at all. This is true and I checked. There is no redirection.

Maybe that site is a click bait only and needed not to be entered with your email , they might steal your info.

• Useful or interesting 1