Deep web, bad habit, ideal not? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Deep web, bad habit, ideal not?

I don't have much information about the Deep Web, so I searched for it and found it to be a wide network and many illegal things happen, I think all illegal activities should be fought.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

The Deep Web is much larger than the known internet, since it is not only used for illegal acts, but also serves to store documents, which must be shared only with certain people and in a secure way, therefore, the amount of Information that exists on the Deep Web, is really enorm, it is there where the Btc intervenes roughly.
Due to the security and anonymity offered by cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Zcash or Litecoin, for several years they have been used to carry out illegal transactions, since being decentralized, locating the people involved in a transaction is really complicated :0
There are some rumors about totally anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrencies that are used to carry out transactions in the DW, however, it is a complete mystery, since if it exists, its developers would make it known only to the public who is interested and not to all world, therefore, it is almost impossible to get information about it.
Bad habits that turn out to be normal, do not be alarmed, I usually reflect with the information I write, take a tea and buy some cryptocurrencies.

Crypto or fiat money both the same thing they are money and have the same problems in use all the time. but i hope to visit DW one day...

• +5 1

I think, this practice is extremely bad because it is not the norm.  Deep and dark web browsing can take on a personal identity as there is no guaranteed security in it.  I have also learned that this website deals with illegal cryptocurrency transactions.  Likewise you should refrain from website

• +1 1

Even if you go to the deep web to make illegal transactions or to any part of the internet, your transactions will still be traced. That's how powerful the internet is, no matter what you do the internet sees it all. You think you are anonymous but you will never be anonymous.  I suggest that people should better avoid these kind of things and just do a legal transactions,  it's not that hard to be a good person once in a while right?

• +2 1

Bro deep web and dark web are different things, deep web means the backend that we can't find on our internet and dark web is part of deep web . I don't think because of Bitcoin such things are being carried there they exist from many years ago when Bitcoin wasn't that famous they existed so people are blaming Bitcoin and Crypto i mean if hitman are there and they could accept fiat also using others pirated card or something or through online Wallet too

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Advanced illegal businesses have existed long preceding these mysterious, computerized monetary standards – called digital forms of money because of utilizing distributed scrambled and marked interchanges like BitTorrent – yet those business sectors had existed for quite a while much like their simple antecedents, utilizing money or ledgers

• +1 1

There are many users who use cryptocurrencies in many different ways they also try to involve the illegal activities by using a dark web from which they could create some illegal assets for them so it's also an negativity for the cryptocurrency.

i dont think everyone should go into the deep web websites because not many of you here are fully aware of how bad this can be and how it can affect you.

The use of cryptocurrencies in the deep web does not mean that cryptocurrencies are bad, but this means that some people misuse these resources they have.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:32 AM, Donslens10 said:

since if it exists, its developers would make it known only to the public who is interested and not to all world, therefore, it is almost impossible to get information about it.

Are you talking about if there is some king of cryptocurrency that is totally anonymous, out of the public's attention? If so, then you're right. There is no such thing. Transactions jn the deep web might be conducted in DEXs instead of centralized exchanges, which involves directly transacting P2P (person to person), and thus away from logs of some platforms.

It depends on you how you are using deep web. Because you could use it for your safety to store your important data. Also you could use it for illegal acts. If you are using it for bad acts then it is not good. Otherwise it is good. 

I know Deep Web but I don't use it, I find I have no need. I think it's quite dangerous so I'm quite careful with it. I don't think I should use it, Deep Web is not secure

I'm quite scared of the Deep Web, I don't use it, I find it seems insecure. The Deep Web will be a place where people use bitcoin to do bad things. I think this should be prevented

The dark world of the internet is big and big and as you said it contains much bigger things than the regular internet and a large number of people use cryptocurrencies to buy everything that is against the laws inside it such as drugs, weapons and many bad things

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

The Deep Web is much larger than the known internet, since it is not only used for illegal acts, but also serves to store documents, which must be shared only with certain people and in a secure way, therefore, the amount of Information that exists on the Deep Web, is really enorm, it is there where the Btc intervenes roughly.
Due to the security and anonymity offered by cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Zcash or Litecoin, for several years they have been used to carry out illegal transactions, since being decentralized, locating the people involved in a transaction is really complicated :0
There are some rumors about totally anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrencies that are used to carry out transactions in the DW, however, it is a complete mystery, since if it exists, its developers would make it known only to the public who is interested and not to all world, therefore, it is almost impossible to get information about it.
Bad habits that turn out to be normal, do not be alarmed, I usually reflect with the information I write, take a tea and buy some cryptocurrencies.

you are  right in general  my friend  but there is a point  you missed ,   there are the world wide web , deep web and dark web .

these types of illegal acts happen in dark web not the deap one 

3 hours ago, Iambee said:

Deep web is the dark side of the internet. It is illegal in many countries. It's the place where you could find bad people and bad things which are generally trade with the Bitcoin and other crypto currency. Better not to think of that instead you can do trading.

there are very resourceful important about the crypto currency market in the darkweb and other important, not all that is going ion there is bad.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

In the world there some good sides and bad sides. Dark web is one of the bad side. It's a large community of terrorist. Maximum illegal activities occurs from this sites.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are used in the deep internet for financing purposes in illegal matters, because being a decentralized currency it is much better to sneak away than with Fiat currencies.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:32 AM, Donslens10 said:

I think that using deep web can cause you trouble. There are reason for deep web that it became not easily accesible. It hold secrets that is not yet need to be in the surface web. Cryptocurrency i think is in the deepweb also because it involves earnings and money. 

On 17.04.2020 at 21:06, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
Yes, your words are true, and the other thing is that bitcoin and other digital currencies are associated with the methods of payment, buying and selling in it because of the benefits they offer, in addition to the speed and the high level of security provided by the blockchain technology.

yes agree with you. Cryptocurrency is very promising in this regard.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

Curiosity may take us to this experience, but I did not enter this web forever and perhaps the dark web is one of the most important reasons why many governments refuse cryptocurrencies to stop illegal actions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 12:48 AM, yato987 said:

you are  right in general  my friend  but there is a point  you missed ,   there are the world wide web , deep web and dark web .

these types of illegal acts happen in dark web not the deap one 

Yes i think that diving into deep web is a bad idea because you can get your personal information stolen and your money will be lost. I rhink that you should just stay in surface web and not dive into deepweb. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Deepweb are dark web this is the second side of the internet, mostly dark web operates illegally activities, and so many peoples use this dark web for contact illegal groups, and pays money through crytpto currency and mostly use bitcoins, dark web runs anonymously so any one not trace this dark web contacts easily.

We can't avoid been used by them, they see it as an opportunity for them to make used of cryptocurrency for their illegality, this has been a major problem to cryptocurrency that can't be controll

this i think is one of the main concerns that many countries have in adopting crypto as a form of payment in their economies. Since the crypto cannot be traces and there is anonymity that is offered with transactions, this can be used to fund illegal operations and corruption. In order to be openly accepted i think that this issue needs to be addressed. There are many people on the dark web that use crypto due to the fact that it can't be traced, and having a tracing system will allow for the reliability and security of crypto to be increased considerably.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769