Deep web, bad habit, ideal not? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Deep web, bad habit, ideal not?

I want to know more about the darkweb so would you recommend that to me!
What is included in the web?
Is there anything really dreadful?
Please tell me.

Yes cryptocurrency are the backbone for transactions in deep web.Since cryptocurrency transaction are anynomous and there is no fees for Currency exchange and all people from there prefer to transact using cryptocurrency.

This may be the misuse of cryptocurrency because most of the criminal and territorist use cryptocurrency for their transaction because they cant be traced and extremely anynomous. This may be benifit for both good and bad ways but this is mostly promoting bad things in dark web. This is too difficult to control and trace so that there should be some way to stop these criminal activities.

It is the dark web that is beyond the deep web that is a danger, but some see it as opoprtunity, still the drug dealers are found and they are arrested. It is not easy and not honest work, I have not even looked at these sites or tor and I don't want to risk.

The deep web is another world and a lot of transactions are done in this network, I do not mean illegal transactions, but on the contrary, the deep web is used by governments and countries to connect their networks and sites on which they store their data without the possibility of accessing it from regular users, I think we are Need to learn a lot about the deep web.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Crypto currency is mostly used for the illegal purpose and the main platform for that is the Deep Web but I still believe this technology will be very useful for life in the future because every year crypto is getting better

Albeit very little should be possible in such manner, the utilization of digital currencies in illicit exchanges and tax evasion, never really forestall the mass selection of cryptographic forms of money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Please check the facts before you make a post to avoid misinforming the public and don't be like this guy. Monero and ZCash are anonymous but Litecoin isn't. Making mistakes like that first make bad to the forum and second can make someone make a big mistake with his investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The deep web is not the dark web these are different although all are not accessible using the google and other browsers we use but need special software. I have learned about the dark web from another post in Cryptotalk and it seems to be very scary place to be so I wouldn't want to have anything to do with it.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 1:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

La Deep Web es mucho más grande que la Internet conocida, ya que no solo se utiliza para actos ilícitos, sino que también sirve para almacenar documentos, los cuales deben ser compartidos solo con determinadas personas y de forma segura, por tanto, la cantidad de Información que existe. en la Deep Web, es realmente enorme, es allí donde el Btc interviene bruscamente.
Debido a la seguridad y el anonimato que ofrecen las criptomonedas como Monero, Zcash o Litecoin, desde hace varios años se utilizan para realizar transacciones ilegales, ya que al estar descentralizadas, localizar a las personas involucradas en una transacción es realmente complicado : 0
Existen algunos rumores sobre criptomonedas totalmente anónimas y descentralizadas que se utilizan para realizar transacciones en el DW, sin embargo, es un completo misterio, ya que de existir sus desarrolladores lo darían a conocer solo al público que esté interesado y no al en todo el mundo, por lo tanto, es casi imposible obtener información al respecto.
Malos hábitos que resultan ser normales, no te alarmes, suelo reflexionar con la información que escribo, tomo un té y compro algunas criptomonedas.

This type of thing could be seen coming, because it not only happens in the deep web but also with tangible money, so imagine that some cryptocurrencies are not easily traceable, it is totally clear that they will be used for bad things, but that is not why we should say that only cryptocurrencies are used because there are other assets that are used in a bad way.

• +1 1

The reason why crypto currencies are used in deep web and to be certain most of the time is bitcoin is because crypto currencies are decentralized in which case they could not be  traced by anyone at all means that they have a total of anonymity with each other they are trying to reach for transaction in trading. The deep web serves like an underground in the digital space since most or all of the bad side of the internet are thrown here in which case the illegal transactions is also allowed here since there is no way that the government has control over that part of the internet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

Bad habits that turn out to be normal, do not be alarmed,

I don't know what are these bad habits. Do you mean the people buying drugs from online black markets? The deep web is not only about the darknet that has these markets. Also people tend to connect crypto with these but this is just the easy way that simple normal people tend to act.

• +3 1

What are you talking about rumors? There are anonymous cryptocurrencies. Made me laugh. Like it is some secret that Monero exists for so many years. Really people, I understand some are new but dont' write stupid things. This post was a parody.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

There are some rumors about totally anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrencies that are used to carry out transactions in the DW, however, it is a complete mystery, since if it exists, its developers would make it known only to the public who is interested and not to all world, therefore, it is almost impossible to get information about it.

You mentioned Monero and Zcash which are anonymous but now you say there are more? I am not sure if there are more cryptocurrencies that are even more anonymous decentralized and hidden from everyone's knowledge. Yet this is intriguing as I have read about many privacy coins years ago and some could match this description.

• +2 1

The fact that a certain coin is used for dark purposes does not mean that it is bad, cryptomends are just tools, the use of which depends on each person. Concerning the deep web, you better be what you do, obviously not everything is bad, but there are people out there to steal your information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It should be noted that the Deep Web is a space on the internet where you can get content that with conventional search engines you could never find. This fact does not imply that everything that is found through it has to be illegal. Another detail that we should know in this regard is that there is a small part linked to this network called Dark Web and it is the one that is really used to transmit prohibited content and it is worth believing that it is the part used to carry out movements through cryptos with the purpose of financing or promoting illicit businesses.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

All this stuff about cryptocurrencies and illegal transactions in the deep web, is something that has been around for quite some time, contributing to the negative reputation of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies have been used for illegitimate purposes, but their original purpose is aiding in decentralized financial transactions that can bring power to the people. 

• +1 1

I am unable to read this my dear, what is a bad habit in the deep web anyway. Ideal means too? Very bad translate here and you can improve your English, I am did in some months and use correction too for vocabulary mistakes. I am known there are privacy coins and if there are some I am not know then I am not care at all. Why are you interest in this?

This post is not easy to understand because it is probably written in another language and uses a bad translator that makes it look very bad. If you want to discuss the deep web or the dark web it is fine but this doesn't make a big difference for Bitcoin. It is used in very limited transactions in the dark web and nobody gives attention to that.

• +3 1

Exactly friend and the Deep Web has always misused all the goods that have existed since its existence but cryptocurrencies may be its greatest use when making transactions so it is something possible.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 1:32 PM, Donslens10 said:

The Deep Web is much larger than the known internet, since it is not only used for illegal acts, but also serves to store documents, which must be shared only with certain people and in a secure way, therefore, the amount of Information that exists on the Deep Web, is really enorm, it is there where the Btc intervenes roughly.
Due to the security and anonymity offered by cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Zcash or Litecoin, for several years they have been used to carry out illegal transactions, since being decentralized, locating the people involved in a transaction is really complicated :0
There are some rumors about totally anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrencies that are used to carry out transactions in the DW, however, it is a complete mystery, since if it exists, its developers would make it known only to the public who is interested and not to all world, therefore, it is almost impossible to get information about it.
Bad habits that turn out to be normal, do not be alarmed, I usually reflect with the information I write, take a tea and buy some cryptocurrencies.

The conclusion of this topic for me is the following with respect to deep web there are many things and money both tangible and cryptocurrencies that are involved in this topic I think it is something difficult to know exactly because those cryptocurrencies are de-centralized and it is difficult to determine which if and which are not lent for illegal things.

I haven't heard of mystery anonymous cryptocurrencies, if there were some that are so anonymous that nobody knows about them but just a few people then there should be trading for them too. There are some but can you be sure about them that they are not run by scammers. 

Because of the characteristics of these currencies that I mentioned about the impossibility of knowing and tracking the identity of the people who use them and the presence of their fans, I find that it is a strong indication of the rise in their price in the future, and it is necessary to own a number of them as traders to achieve good profits from them.

• +3 1

I think its quite clear that the powers that be don't like the trafficking of money. We are constantly seeing police seizures of money on the news. Almost every day its "today Police discovered a truck carrying more than $5 million in cash at a roadside check" or something similar to that. So what?,,, big F*&^ing deal, somebody had some money and wanted it to be somewhere else but this goes against the nature of modern society for some reason and is not allowed which is why crypto has a bad name because we don't need a F*&^ing truck, we just press a button. Legit or criminal, it doesn't really matter, its our money and we'll do what the F*&^ we want with it.

Hye dear People can use whatever they want, but since most coins can be tracked here some people use it for good things and some use for bad and bad people are cheater so avoid