How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

This is correct and in order to avoid our topics or posts being deleted, we must follow the rules and regulations

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the best way to avoid our post to being deleted is stop commenting on bad topics ! because admins will remove it and when they remove it our comments will being deleted !

I agree with your analysis and with that I will also encourage us to avoid making allot of posts in a single topic because it happened to a friend of mine who made 10 posts in a single topic and when the admin removed the topic his 10 posts were deleted and he had to replace them before receiving his next payment.

• +1 1

We can't avoid our topic or content being deleted because there's always a possibility that one of your content will be deleted. But we can lessen it we should make a proper research about cryptocurrencies before we share it to this forum and we need to make sure that it is useful and informative.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 1:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD POST and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yea i agree with you, we all have to know that the only thing that works to avoid deleted post is to read ans obey the rules, and also to stay away from scamming and also unrelated posts with the topics.

• +1 1

I found that the reason behind delete our posts that we don't think before posting , we have to see if the topic that we are posting on deserves to be a good topic to be in crybtotalk or not , because if it not , it will be deleted and then our post will be deleted too .

• +1 1

To avoid deleting a post, you must provide new, useful, and non-duplicate content for the topics that you submit, and the content of these topics should be about cryptocurrencies.

@tienda your analysis are good and I accept them all we need to avoid getting our post getting deleted we need to know were the problem is wereabouts so that we can fight it or find solution to it.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:45 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I'm sorry. There is no guarantee that your post will not be deleted. I post more than 30 posts / days to create deleted posts. I don't know exactly what I need to do to limit deletion. I know there are many reasons to delete a post but sometimes I don’t realize what I did wrong.

You just have to avoide commenting on the unless posts ! Because admins will delete it and your comment will be also deleted so jist comment on the useful posts 

Agreed with your analysis. If we want to avoid this problem then we must make our comments or post more constructive, helpful and interesting, also don't reply to similar topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The solution is simple but a little difficult to apply to many members, all we have to do is try to raise the quality of posts and responses to the highest possible level because they will not be deleted.

• +1 3

you are right
Also, when publishing new topics, research operations must be carried out, where the topic can be repetitive. When responding to any topic, the response must have an additional idea or explanation of detail or discussion that leads to increasing information and not just words without meaning.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are certain reasons why some of us get our posts being deleted and the reasons include spamming, responding to topics that is not valid and also posting useless content but to avoid all of this we have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make sure each posts made contain at least 100 characters.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Indeed, we should be keen and observant about the topics we are responding/commenting to. I suggest that we should be aware if the topic is useful and related to the platform,  if it is informative and helpful to the users and for the platform itself. Be mindful and choose topics that is all about the forum and choose the topics where you are knowledgeable of and always adhere to the guidelines of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It is very simple. To avoid your posts to be deleted, then do not submit any post that are not relevant and contents that are actually not helpful to anyone. Extend efforts to post much valuable contents so you do not need to think and be frustrated for post deletions. Follow the rules guys. Do not be hasty, as just like what I've said before, being hasty, sometimes makes yourself futile to a work. So slow things down and stay calm. Do not feel so excited about the payment. 🙂

• +1 1

I agree with your thoughts. Let's be mindful of what we are going to post in this forum. Let's make sure that it follows the rules and rich in information so the members especially the beginners may have a knowledge about the forum. Let's also be mindful abour our replies or comments. If the topic had been deleted and so your replies. Let's think before we post.

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

I agree with your thoughts. Let's be mindful of what we are going to post in this forum. Let's make sure that it follows the rules and rich in information so the members especially the beginners may have a knowledge about the forum. Let's also be mindful abour our replies or comments. If the topic had been deleted and so your replies. Let's think before we post.

Just always follow the rules here so we will never encounter any problem or we will never receive any violation points. 

Just also maintain the good quality of our post. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah, even responding on the post which are scam and fake will even delete your account. So, always read the post completely then only respond to them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me as a beginner here i don't experience that you had experienced even though I posting topics here in this forum and as a advice make sure the we follow the rules here before posting topic and we can use the "SEARCH" feature where you can find in the upper right of this forum and you can use that to search if there is a same topic that you will make for you to avoid repeating post.

• Useful or interesting 3

BetFury                                                   

On 3/20/2020 at 10:09 PM, Honny143 said:

I really can't understand which topics is useful and which not, because I always selects good topics to give my reaction, but next day my count reduce, I think your topic also useful but who thinks next day this topic deleted, because of repeat topic now a time work in this forum some hard,hope soon this problem solve and we work normally, when we work in forum starting time.

It depends on the post but if you see a post that less than 100 characters then you can automatically give them negative reputation so you can make sure that you giving your reputation right. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For you to avoid having deleted topics then you shouldn't create a not useful topic or topic that is already posted. Better to use a search engine to know that thing. Just create useful topics to avoid having a deleted topic.

Yes we should be focused for the maximum quality that we could provide for the post. And another is we must avoid to create a post that is already discussed in the forum. If we gather good information before posting or creating a post sure there would be no problems and worries for post deletion. So always be focused on quality more than quantity of post.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are good number of spam topics in the forum and it is prohibited to create such topics in the forum, so whenever you respond to such topic and the moderators delete the topic number of your posts will be affected and for that reason it will be much better we respond to quality helpful topics to avoid post deleted by administration.

BetFury                                                   

We should write useful posts if we need to avoid our post to be deleted. Spam posts, repetitive posts and meaningless posts will not be counted and they may give us warning points.

If you want to get safe from get deleted post then you need to follow Some step.. Like when you going to comment you must see that the topic is enough useful  or not.. Because useful topic wont be delete.. Again you need to comment useful information becuase if not you give useful information then YOUR post will be deleted too