How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Its very much painful when the post is delete, may be most of the time it happen because of the rules violation cases. My posts delete for the few times, but i really appreciate and respect the rules of the forum and they are doing well. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for this information friend and if of course I agree, it also seems very good that you do this since this is how this great forum is freed of topics that have no influence on our objective, which is to know more about cryptocurrencies and respond to our doubts so I think it's very good as well as this open topic that I think many of us had this doubt, thank you very much friend.

I agree with you that many of the members here seek to earn money only so they make useless and random posts that will reduce the quality of the forum.  I think that every member should read the topic well and write an appropriate and good response related to the topic at hand because the useless posts will definitely be removed and they will receive a negative evaluation.

• +2 1

I am very in agreement with you, so that they do not delete our posts, we must write about topics that are relevant and not simply write to subtract posts.
Good contribution

Yobit published the way to make useful posts to prevent them from being deleted. That they are not deleted simply do not count as useful for the promotion of aidrop. Make sure they meet the requirements before publishing it and little else.

• +5 1

The reason is very simple, if we post in articles that violate the rules our messages will be removed as well. Besides, I think it's a matter of passing the time. How useful it is to express our opinion in a nonsense post. The idea of this forum is to discuss topics of interest, not to waste time.

Good topic for brother post, that is how we have to read the publication rules well to give good material or useful content for everyone, avoiding collapsing the network with post of little use. This post of yours in participating is good content so you let publishers know tips to improve their publication themes.

Don't copy paste, don't make spams. Don't type anything irrelevant or rude. Don't send just emojis, you should give your opinions. Don't attack people, your sentences should be clear and understandable.

Всем привет, сам лично столкнулся этим, поторопился и как говорится штанишки порвались, почти обнулился после проверки. Теперь только по правилам стараюсь писать посты, с выпуском своих тем пока затормозился. Прежде чем писать пост проверяюсь с темами. Как говорится семь раз отмерь один раз отрежь. Всем удачи.

I consider that the main thing is to publish a post with quality content, topics with valuable information, and in general comment on original topics, avoid duplicate topics. Cryptotalk is becoming the best forum for crypto information.

YES!! I try to write as respectfully as possible, the best I can. Trying to answer well to the questions of the topic and I still cannot find the logic to which it submits to know if what I am writing is correct or not. I know that there are a lot of people here who are scared and I think it's very good that many posts are deleted because of that, but if I respect the rules, I read everything, and I comment the best I can. I do not understand why they delete everything, I think yesterday I made almost 25 posts and they deleted 10. If I received any notification of why this happens, I could improve. I want to improve the way I post, and if I knew where I was wrong, I could improve! If you have any advice on how to do it better, I'll read you

I find some difficulty in knowing which topics are useful and which are not useful. Many topics are deleted, due to the repetition of the topic or failure to respect the rules and conditions

Hi, I also met with this question on forum for two-three times on the ordinary day!

And get some points and methods how to not be deleted)

• Firstly, don't make a lot of trash posts, if your position answers on some questions which not be get some needed advices or it was really useful post with running away from subject it can be deleted.
  • Secondly, can be deleted posts which can't afford specific rules of topics on forum.
  • Thirdly, can be deleted spam post like: "free coins here URL..."

Thats all what I need to say, beforehand sorry for my grammar of this language, I just interested from question!

Good luck!

You are right. i think one should not comment those topics which are not informative and as the topic may be deleted and then his post also will be deleted with topic. so try to make post in informative topic.

I think these will be deleted in various ways to avoid my post. For these my post or everything will be avoided and the bad post giver will be canceled from this crypto currency I think.  But yes, I did not get full knowledge about this.  thanks for sharing.

Why waste time making topics that can be deleted? It is better to study an interesting topic and post it, it is more logical and gives us the assurance that it will not be deleted, the time that is used to spam or place an uninteresting post that breaks the rules should be used in deepening one that is worth the Sorry, it is very sad to waste time and effort on something that will be eliminated. Reading the rules is the first thing to do to avoid bad times.

As long as we follow the rules i think we will have no problems with our comments/post being deleted. Let's avoid spamn and meaningless messages, let's learn to contribute to everyone in the commmuity 

Hmm.. Your post can also be considered bad or spam(who knows what you did not please them). You will never guess what will be removed and what will not if this topic is not exactly about currency.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con usted, es muy frustrante que no eliminen los post pero si dicho comentario no es algo que aporte al foro eliminarlo es el trabajo de los moderadores, tenemos que centrarnos en comentar cosas coherentes en temas coherentes y así evitamos la pérdida de tiempo.

• +2 1

Don't copy your posts or posts of others, don't write anything that's not about the topic in discussion, don't try to cheat with your ratings, and write meaningful and useful posts. This way you'll have a lot of posts and high ratings at the same time.

Hi friend. These 4 things have worked for me:

1) Do different topics, things like: What is ethereum, what is bitcoin, it would already be repeated, so it does not add any value and they will surely remove it.

So I personally try to find different content, which I think no one has done yet.

2) Look at the topic balloons to avoid double commenting: when you are a beginner and commenting on other topics, maybe after 3 days, you may have forgotten that you had already commented on a topic. Then I discovered that before entering the topic there are 2 balloons, if the 2 balloons are black it means that you have already commented on them, if one black and one white appears, it means that you have not participated in that topic yet, I know, it is basic, but I think all beginners make that mistake.

3) Do not write very short topics: Sometimes I have seen 1-line topics that do not contribute anything, you have to try to share quality content, which really adds value, it does not have to be very long, but it does leave the question well clarified .

4) Post in the wrong section: Sometimes we read the name of the section and we think that we already know the rules, but we don't know them, we should not get carried away by the name of the sections, it is better to make sure you read the rules of each carefully. forum section, since each one has specific rules ... Sometimes you can create a very good post, but if you violate any rule or post it in the wrong section, it will also be deleted.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

I accept as true with you, all folks experience that sort of situation. it's hard to bring back the amount of posts, sometimes I still do not know what's the rationale of that because a number of my posts is quality content

It's simple, you just have to write your text well and make sure it deals with the topic that is being talked about and verify that it has more than 100 characters, then you don't have to worry

I am a beginner and they deleted several posts of participation in the forum but I am still focused and I continue participating.  I trust it will be good.