How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Hey friend, to avoid deletion of your posts you have to make good quality contents. Your sentence formation and words should be of good standard and easy to understand. Our posts should be useful to other readers and dont make posts to increase your post counts and payment. Post comments which will help others to learn more about different crypto topics. And before posting, learn more and do your own research to enhance your knowledge in cryptos. 

In my opinion I think the way not to get post deleted should be adherence strictly to rules and regulations and to be discreet in every post and to avoid duplication....to be mindful of deleted post is very consequential 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is basically how the content of every users gets deleted and not because of how the content response in created. I would say that if you as a user posted something that looks like a spam in a topic which would not be deleted most likely by the moderators, there is a possibility that you would only get a negative rating given by the other users because of the content of your posts and would probably not get deleted by the moderators compared to the spam looking topic in which you posted something that looks like a legit content would be likely to get deleted since the topic is much more of a spam and that also adds the content you have posted in that topic.

Yes you are right we should follow rules strictlyand avoid the spamming , we should follow carefully at the forum before posting similar article and avoid the copy paste.we we also pay attention to the type of topics and place them in the correct section at the cryptotalk forum .,

Currently, many posts are not deleted, and this is thanks to the new classification of the forum and the new payment system as well, so that bad reputation topics are not paid and this is a good update to motivate members to contribute seriously.

I think so too.
I'm tired of deleting posts.
But after I worked more, I noticed that there are many topics that are constantly recurring.
And that this repetition makes it take the place of posts that present new and valuable topics.
Therefore, I agreed to delete them and stopped commenting on topics that do not serve the goals of the forum

On 3/20/2020 at 1:13 PM, Cammer said:

It's all about commenting on topics that's obvious they will be deleted, so our comments will get deleted along with the original topic. If the topic is Not useful, we shouldn't comment on it because it get deleted soon.

Yes @Cammer I agree with you, I once commented on a topic like that if I'm not mistaken two to three topics and all the three comments were deleted but then I was still a newbie, except when I get to know that commenting on topics that are not useful can lead to deleting someone's post.

• +2 1

Thanks. I am not new but slow. I learned everything about this forum before starting earning. Because every newbies or new member has a chance to get banned by authors because of their less knowledge about this forum.   

• +1 1

I believe that All ne members should learn and read enough the rules of the posting and commenting.

The most important thing is to avoid copying from others and to put the enough effort to gat the knowledge while getting money.

When we understand the rules we will avoid being in mistakes and we can in that way avoid getting warning points.

We should post useful topics with useful information to give benefit for others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically!  Of course you are right we should strictly follow the rules and avoid spamming, we should follow the forums carefully before posting similar articles.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, Honny143 said:

I really can't understand which topics is useful and which not, because I always selects good topics to give my reaction, but next day my count reduce, I think your topic also useful but who thinks next day this topic deleted, because of repeat topic now a time work in this forum some hard,hope soon this problem solve and we work normally, when we work in forum starting time.

Yes of course ! We can share our own information about the cryptotalk. There are some reasons to delete the post first of all is that the repetition of the post is not accepted and the copy paste is also not allowed here. There may be more reasons of deletion of post so to avoid the this factor send the quality post only 

Maybe don't comment or reply on posts that already posted last year, 2019. Base on my own observation and experience, some post that I've been replied off that has a date of 2019 got automatically deleted. Maybe they don't allow it here. That's my only advice. 

• +2 1

First, we must read the objectives of the topic so we could understand the point of the author. If we think that the topic is not related to the forum, we need to report it to the authorities for them to examine the posts because it is basically unfair for those members that think of the very useful topic before posting. 

• +3 1

Yeah we all have to comment tht post which is useful we have to see first how is the post is, it useful or not thn we have to reply 

Absolutely right brother, i agree with you. 

I also noticed that our dozens of posts were deleted from the yobit. 

And yes this is because we participate in useless posts, give replies to useless topics, so when moderators delete that post our comment also deleted. 

So we should try to read topic or post carefully before giving comment on it. If it is usefull, meaningful, and according to the rules, then we should give comment on that post. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i seen many human beings speaking that my feedback are alwasy very beneficial and fruitful but continually deleted the actual purpose is that subject matter have been doublicate or no longer usefull so when subject matter deleted comments mechanically deleted.

We have to be careful about this we have to follow the rules and regualtions of this  forum we have to use Best words for the comments  we have to  get knowledge befor to comments about the topic we have to comments related with the post and we have to choose best grammer for the english.we have to post on those members they are seniors because their posts are important and that will be counted and with this your comments will be counted also if you comments well.

• +3 1

Make sure that you contribute something useful which would help other members to learn and have an idea in the specific topic also for them to be able to use it especially if they have a question that needs an answer. Also make sure it follows the rules in posting or commenting. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yo bro maybe you are true we should not participate in that kind of topics which are irrelevant or kind of spams . as you are saying in the future more details will see these topics and will delete it. As a topic got deleted you're reply to that post will be also deleted. So we should always only comment on that kind of posts which follow the guidelines of the community and which are helpful to us and we can seek a lot of knowledge from this kind of posts. 

I agree with you, if we don't want our post to get delete we should try our best to make our content be useful for everyone and related to the topic. We should not rush when we write and also we should not think about if we are going to earn, let's focus on if we are contributing.

We can avoid deleting our post by making a post with good quality content. Moderators will not delete our post if our post is relevant to the topic and informational to the users. If we post with poor content comment our post will be deleted by the moderators.

I will suggest that stop making a nonsense topic in this forum because many members are being affected by the deletion including me, make some useful topic or post here so that we can avoid our post being deleted by the moderators because they're active when it comes to deletion.

• +3 1