Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

I don't think so but corona outbreak has invited most of the new member because most of the people have lost their job and they have to earn for eating a meal which is very difficult for them. But due to talk token we have to wait till september then you can exchange to bitcoin and sell them for high rates.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes it has been the reason for sometime but as you see everything is going back to normal slowly now , recovering is required  to keep the life going on and that is what markets doing now 

On 3/22/2020 at 12:04 AM, malik6314193 said:

No i don't think so. i think it is because a lot of spammers have been removed from the crypto talk and from the yobit as well. i  think that a reason of silence on crypto talk. 

Well, your reply here is not accurate to the point of the topic, you should read the content first of the given topic so that you can answer it properly.

Corona virus is the reason why the market and the price of the coins are being dumped because no people will work with the coins by being quarantined.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

No man,corona virus is not the main reason to have much low active member but you know that this forum banned 7 country from payment campaign so those member dont work again in this forum for which here now much low active member but now this forum is so clean and we feel comfortable to work here as all the post, topic useful now❤          

• +3 1

I think there are a number of reasons, including the Corona virus. The forum has removed many members who are violating the forum rules and yes, the don't have influenced the world so that it could be the main reason for the forum's absence. And because of the collapse of the crypto market, many users may be thinking that our time. 

this isn't valid reason behind low Memeber in this forum . banning some countries , ban individual person , changes payment system are Main reason behind it . hopefully when trade for talk token started we will see more member here .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/20/2020 at 2:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in the crypto talk? 

Maybe some of the members considered it as the reason but I don't think that it is a good valid reason, instead of being inactive they should be more active in this forum because they don't have yet job and this crypto talk will help us to earn money, it will save us from hunger as of this quarantine.

2 hours ago, gourav789 said:

this isn't valid reason behind low Memeber in this forum . banning some countries , ban individual person , changes payment system are Main reason behind it . hopefully when trade for talk token started we will see more member here .

Maybe its also one of the reason behind to this low members active in this forum, because some members wants earning instantly but now its not possible, so I think they are waiting for 1 September when this token launch and gives good profit, hope 1 sep later everyone rejoined this forum and active.like previous.

Not because of Corona but this

forum is currently silent for the reason that one cannot make withdrawal in yobit exchanger even after receiving your payment for the post you made and believe me members will come back online immediately when talk token start trading in September.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:42 AM, cryptoya11 said:

It Lol, very funny😂😂😂😂, don't worry cryptotalk forum members didn't dead by corona, just the reason is stop registering, no more.

Lol, thats true, I dont think that the reason of being inactive of many members here is because of being infected by the virus. Maybe they have their personal reasons about that, it really different scenrio eith me, I became more active in crypto wolrd because of this pandemic.

I do not think so, so you said the activity is due to personal reasons related to each member, and the corona may be a reason for that, and there may be reasons related to the forum itself from the difficulty of working or not knowing the value of its new token.

Edited by Alex9876r

Making posts in this forum at the moment can only give you opportunity to earn some talk token in your yobit account but you cannot withdraw it because trading has not began and i think due to the trading that have not started some members choose to go offline but I know they will definitely be back in September when trading start.

If the cronavirus is the reason there should be more traffic and people on the forum, as most of the people are free and are in home and they have nothing to do except browsing. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I think no. Because carona virus has affected different ares of life so peoples are free on their houses and have no earning. I think more and more people want to join this forum for earning. And now the value of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day and joinning of cryptotalk as well. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Most of time i used to search a lot of forum to see about crytos. Making my own research so basically i dont think so that the reason why peoples are less active in here. Maybe they more liked other forum and hang a lot in there. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

if we look at the degree of disaster that the pandemic created and the rules that people from these countries: 'NG', 'EG', 'PK', 'ID', 'VE', 'BD', 'PH'. are not paid and then there was the introduction of talk that made people post for several months without being able to withdraw and use their earnings it makes sense to see a large reduction in members in the forum

• +1 1

Maybe yes? Not sure. Maybe some doesn't have an internet connection because they don't have the money to afford one because there's no job in amids of the pandemic, that's why they are not being active nowadays. Also, maybe they became busy on others things like business establishments like stores to sustain there daily needs so they have no time on forum posting.

No the Corona virus is not the reason why they have less active members in this forum because during covid19 pandemic many people are at home especially the teachers and students due to the closure of schools by Government. So Corona virus has make people to be active in this forum than before.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

Yes actually as marketing was very affected through many changes of causes of covid 19 as whole many countries economy went down to all the way but on the brighter side this give opportunity to many people who are starting as a invester.

No corona virus is not a reason of it. Due to Corona virus people remain constrict to their homes. So it is best opportunity for people to join forum for knowledge and money. If there is any reason of less activity than it is due to lack of knowledge or lack of interest im cryptotalk. Not corona virus is reasona

During  Corona virus there are less members In this forum I think it was due to fall in Bitcoin so many members are reluctance to do any work the amount of Bitcoin was insignificant then .

I don't agree with you, my friend

In light of the ban that resulted from the Corona epidemic, many people have directed to enter the world of digital currencies to earn money

Thus, the number of members increased and activity increased

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I think @Ch Ayyan you might be wrong here because during this pandemic many people have shifted their business online and many people have started working online ,as this is a safer way to work without getting CORONA-VIRUS .Many people have joined this form during this pandemic but because I think as some countries were banned so all the members from there were also banned.I think this would be the reason for less active memberrs.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes indeed the main thing is Corona because all over the world everything is gone down I mean everything is closed now market also down so that's why and other thing more moderator also check everything so the less active is also mean that moderator remove all the spammers from the forum which is best step.

The corona virus was a reason for people to stay at home so if the forum had less members when you made this message the reason must be something else. With the corona people were on the internet all time. Perhaps all members that are not here since then made a lot of money trading with the market being bull for months and had less time to post in forums.

• +3 1