Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

Personally I'm only publishing new posts, when there is important information or when I see something needs to be discussed in depth and haven't been done so in the past. There are many times when members are confused over terms too, and I'm trying to provide clarity, by gathering all the important information in one post.

Yes when i see a topic that i know alot of information about it i help and reply to alot of people who want to know about the subject.

I do like you I reply members question and even more than this sometimes a go and speak with them in private to tell them more when they want.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

It depends. If I have an idea or a question in my mind, I would make a topic in the most suitable section for this topic. Otherwise, I will just reply to other topics.

I like to create my own topic but mostly I'm using to replying to others topics because in order to create my own topic I must have an idea of what kind of topic I should create and must be usefully.

I like to post replies to created topics. Most likely so. To answer and help the interlocutors of the forum is the main thing that lies before me. 

I like both when others post and I give my opinions on their posts, and when I want to know something I post new topics in a forum we can learn about cryptocurrency through new topic posts and comments on other posts.cryptotalk Forum is a great site to learn about cryptocurrency.

I like to do both depending with what i have or what i need, sometimes i will need to know new things so i will read other topics so that i can get what i want, and sometimes i will need to share something so i will create my own post.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I just responding on other people's topics, I never create a topic myself because I just don't come up with an idea for a topic name.

Edited by NevermindNe

If there is a shortage in the number of newly created posts, I'd make one, as I did on a few occasions. Otherwise, I let other people do the 'dirty work' for me, hehe.

But just because we do not have to fry our brains trying to think up a new topic doesn't mean we should be stingy with our replies too. Answering relevant replies to problems raised by the topic will take some mental effort too, especially for those who don't like posting 'generic' answers.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

11 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

I also like both of two things but my favorite one is that to respond to others people post because I have lots of knowledge about cryptocurrency so that is why I share knowledge 

Majority will say both but we like to help others to answer the question in that they are posted. Helping others to solve their problem is a nice thing to do. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have created only two new topics and cryptotalk have removed another four, I think i prefer to comment on topics already created, until i can use the forum search filters correctly.

i just make comments on the  that is created by other members.and everyday there are hundreds of topics are posted by different members  we just need to search it 

I prefer in replying to other posts because I can share my thoughts and experiences in other ideas. It is much hard to make topic because there are so many topics here and maybe it will be redundant.

I like to respond to topics created by other users, I honestly don't know what to make a theme about, maybe when I get a good idea I'll create my own theme one day.

Well, I prefer to make comments on other posts instead of putting posts. Some posts are very useful for me to know more about cryptotalk forum. I always be concerned to learn cryptocurrencies so that i can stay with the forum and earn something.

I like to publish magnificent posts every day, thirty be able to be posted at this juncture every day and I test to beautifully solve both placement but I be inflicted with to exhaust a allocation of time decision clever posts at this juncture from which we tin ascertain a luck and distinguish

• +2 1

I like to makes new topics which help others members to learn about that. But i also want to respond others topics and help the beginners question and problems. 

I like to answer other people's topics, I don't know what I could create my own topic about, but one day I will create a topic as an instruction for beginners in some field. 

On 3/31/2020 at 1:53 AM, IamLeader12 said:

I like to respond to topics created by other users, I honestly don't know what to make a theme about, maybe when I get a good idea I'll create my own theme one day.

I think that it is easy to respond topics because I think that posting hard is harder because You can get banned if you dont post topic that is well written so I am judt responding to topics here because I think that is easy and its alright to me. 

On 3/17/2020 at 10:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I like to make topics  by posting new and effective  content.  But as we all we can't find 30 good and useful  topics  per day. So i complete  30 posts  by making  top and replying  also.

Sometimes my content counts reach more than 30 here on this forum. I love to create the quality posts again and again on this forum. I barely create topics here. So just like you said, I also love to create comments under the posts. 

Well i prefer responding on topics published here. I just don't want to create a topic because it might be published here by someone and it maybe ended up deleted by admins. So for me i only do responding to the topics publish here.

I like both of them and I used to post when I think that I can do a useful topic which may be useful and I also like to discuss on each and every topic so that I can gain some knowledge

On 3/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

Most times i replay to posts, that's because creating a topic needs good thinking and idea, but when i have some good ideas then i will post them.