Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

You know first time i started working on Yobit exchange was when ayoda launched and the way of trading in Yobit was really strange and i was confused how to sell or buy fast so i really struggled that time but now your post will give more view about trading in the exchange for the new users of course. Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

It is very good your post very well explained i wish that all newbies who have the doubt of how to exchange their coins read this before creating a repeated topic in the forum 

I appreciate  your  work. You really  explain  Well how to trade.  It will help alot to new ones those want to learn it. Thanks for briefing  in a good  way.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -4 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Today I have read many posts that you make and you are doing your best to clarify many things for the members so you are a person who deserves respect and good reputation and I hope that you will continue to provide such assistance always but with regard to the trick I do not think that I should call it a trick because it is a simple movement that facilitates us How to enter the trading page

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information. I will try this method when I want to trade my currencies. All the posts you make are very fulfilling and everyone can benefit from them.

Well, Thank you for the post. But I think most of us who are aware or trading thing must know this process. The will be when you show us how to choose a currency and when to buy. 

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing this information. I am really taking these steps to trade between Bitcoin and Ethereum, but sometimes the transfer process is late and can I choose the price I want for the exchange or should I choose to switch immediately?

When i first joined the yobit platform this did take me a while to figure out and get used to. However i find that the use of the yobit exchange platform is much more user friendly than any of the other platforms that i have used in the past. This is a very good post and the screenshots make it very easy to understand and follow for all users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This post is very informative especially to those who are newbie. 

Hope you keep on posting this kind of post and sharing what you know about cryptoworld. 

In addition the transaction in yobit is very fast and can satisfied those who use it, so beginners should have a try having a transaction on that fot them to know. 

• +1 4

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That's a great clear clarification you have demonstrated on how to use yobit's trade section its helpful thanks for taking time to share.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Today I am really impressive by your post,you do really good job bro, because so many new members ask this question frequently they can't no how to exchange coins, one coin to another coin to do trade, but you show photos and explains every think, to help new members I really thanks full to your work.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

This is a trading method to start trading on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. Thus, for a newcomer and will go to take advantage of this, thanks. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

good publication so you help new people who through this campaign have probably met Yobit, with these examples they will undoubtedly make it easier to trade on the exchange

• +1 2

Thanks for sharing steps of trading of yobit exchange because some new friends only have problems with doing trade on it. Otherwise all experience traders has the experience how to trade with this exchange. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 5:40 PM, paulpogba said:

Yeah really your posting is best based informative and best experience about making trading. I am new here and inter to learn more about trading and investing. So this post is useful for me and i understand how to make trade in this Post.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:24 PM, kafi8 said:

Wow this topic is really helpful for newbie and new trader bro. good tutorial go ahead. and by this topic many one get her answer also 

On 3/21/2020 at 5:14 PM, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
Thank you, in general, that Yubit is one of the most easy and simple platforms for users, and it is simple to sell currencies and convert between them with very small fees.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:39 AM, jamesvince said:

Thanks for sharing steps of trading of yobit exchange because some new friends only have problems with doing trade on it. Otherwise all experience traders has the experience how to trade with this exchange. 

On 3/20/2020 at 2:05 AM, Juanaespinoza said:

good publication so you help new people who through this campaign have probably met Yobit, with these examples they will undoubtedly make it easier to trade on the exchange

On 3/19/2020 at 4:03 PM, Atif71 said:

You explain very briefly in your topic I like yobit trading feature because it is very easy and simple if you are a beginner then you start Crypto trading in yobit exchange because there is a lot of cryptocurrencies available for trading

Thank you for your participation on my topic, and I m happy to see that there are many members who are satisfied about my simple explanation, I think this is what we need to do on this Beginners Section, we need to make easy topics here to facilitate things for newbie members.

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes is a useful topic , is really good for beginner to know how they can use sell and bay the coin in yobit, many beginner want to change btc to an other coin because bitcoin fee is really high in withdraw , so this topic will help them

• +1 3

We have been asked by the administration to clarify that you are a person of honor and reputation and I hope that you have a chance to interact with this land but I do not remember the joke that I have a climate.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Thanks for sharing this kind of information, there are many members here in this forum didn't know how to convert their coins into other coins and by thread, this may be help many members here to know how to do it.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

You are well defied about this topic, as I said there are many members who face such a problem. I don’t know why. Maybe because of a lack of experience or something, but everyone learns with the duration
Keep doing this and good luck

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

These are very detailed instructions that will actually help most of beginners to find out how to trade on yobit, and in the rest exchanges in general, as most use the same trading options. 

• +3 1

I love yobit, it is too much user friendly. Every section of it is very easy to use. Also it has usd market which is plus point I have seen in this site where I could sell coins in usd at high price and again buy in low price.  USD is more profitable than usdt or other stable coins to sell crypto coins because they are not 100% stable. When crypto coins falls they also fall and value of our wealth reduce so we could not take benefit of lower prices of coins.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Thank you for sharing that information to us. It is really helpful to the beginners who are new in using Yobit. You clearly explained the steps.

• +1 3

Yes, this is how crypto is sold and exchanged on the YOBIT platform and this will be a very useful topic for beginners and new members

• +1 2
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you for this useful tutorial on how to trade on crypto currency using yobit as this will many members know how to trade easily and invest in the coins that they have confidence in.

• -2 1
  • +1 3