When you realise that waiting for a bull is not necessary anymore to earn profits on Crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

When you realise that waiting for a bull is not necessary anymore to earn profits on Crypto

Since the beginning of This new decade, we have had to glimpse in having to see Bitcoin going to highs And then the unexpectedly happended of the that terrorising virus and Bitcoin has taken lows of late. Now focusing on this point of having to earn profits now, is tye best time to do so, as buying coins will be cheaper and having to join cloud mining sites would be fruitful as yo earn and still wait for a bull to double the worth of coins which gained on

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 10
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Earning good amount of coin is depending on many times, for example like the current time, the price is low and the opportunity is between our hands, to recover our losses, 1 bitcoin is under 6k dollars, if you bought 1 bitcoin now, you can earn more than the double after sometime 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes it is the good time for investment but , bro if you can't hold your Coin for long term due to the extreme volatility we may need to bear loss too but if we can hold until the price goes up then sure we can earn huge profits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

you can always make a profit in cryptos, if you have good knowledge, you can realize certain things that others overlook and make a profit. If you do not have technical knowledge, the best way to get money is to buy low and wait for the value to rise and make profits.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 1

You can certainly achieve good profits by trading without waiting for the bull, but the matter requires experience in analysis in order to know the direction and movement of the market for the currency.

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

We have two more months until the halving and events unfolding outside of anything we can predict, are basically bringing all assets down, be it oil,stocks, crypto, even gold is having trouble. We are witnessing a disease that might even affect the whole planet. What is worse is the effects of all these in our economies that besides a few western counties in the central Europe and the North American Continent are still having troubles from the economy collapse of 2008. This will probably be round 2. Somehow Bitcoin seemed to be invested by highly speculative funds, that were ready to move out. This does not provide me with confidence going into the halving. Although I still hold my Bitcoin just in case. I still think of Bitcoin as a backup in case national currencies begin failing. Fiat is backed by trust in the governments. These governments are weak lately and it is not looking good for me holding much fiat.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:22 PM, Upright said:

Since the beginning of This new decade, we have had to glimpse in having to see Bitcoin going to highs And then the unexpectedly happended of the that terrorising virus and Bitcoin has taken lows of late. Now focusing on this point of having to earn profits now, is tye best time to do so, as buying coins will be cheaper and having to join cloud mining sites would be fruitful as yo earn and still wait for a bull to double the worth of coins which gained on

It is right due to this fall bitcoin earning is little easy on cloud mining. Because legit sites like faucets are paying you more satoshis for each claim which is good. Also it is good to buy coins on cheaper price and sell them at little rise. But if overall we see then this earning is just to fulfill daily needs. And to be rich bull run still required.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:52 PM, Upright said:

Bullruns are not the only opportunity you should watch out for when trying to make quick profits on crypto. You should also grab the opportunity that is offered by Bitcoin's dip if prices started falling. You can, for example, start buying Bitcoins now that its price has slumped recently thanks to people putting the blame on a certain virus that is trending the news now. If prices starts to recover, you can profit then even without a bullrun.

14 hours ago, wilbertson said:

So you have faith that this situation would make smart people earn twice than what they could have make on the bull run alone? what if it corona virus becomes permanent?

To the point that research fails to find a cure, lots of people died in the millions as the virus spreads despite quarantines and lockdowns, chaos and panic spread due to dwindling resources in heavily affected areas, society collapses, and humanity's surviving population are literally sent back to the stone age? The thought is too scary even if it is the stuff of science fiction, and I'd rather have faith that things can go back to normal as soon as possible and people do what they can in the meantime to carry on with their lives.

If the virus do becomes permanent, then we are screwed.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This year many people predict and thought that bull run will come and it becomes stronger as it gradually increases the price of bitcoin but because of the virus that the world facing the price drops so deep, I hope it will be fixed or be back to normal.

In this noise, many investors make money. Where there is hype, there is a lot of money spinning. This must be taken into account. 

• +2 1

I agree with buying now is the good time as it is very cheap but investing on a cloud mining is very risky,as nowadays cloud mining or many investments are scam.so it is still safe to hold it for future increase.

8 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

It is indeed like a movie, just glad that the victims did not turn into zombies, still we ould be looking at the Apocalypse.

LOL, if indeed that was the case, forget about crypto and money, screw them, we should be investing in guns and baseball bats instead 🤣🤣🤣 .

Kidding aside, we should still strive to maintain our current activities despite the lockdowns and everything. Not only will crypto crash to $0.00, but just about everything that has something to do with the economy will, if we stand around doing nothing.

And everyone, please stay safe. It would be pointless if we are dead by the time crypto and the world recovers from this crisis, bullrun or not.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

12 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

LOL, in that case i would work on creating my own scavenger army. Kidding.

About the world economy falling, i think crypto economy will recover faster in that case countries should use crypto to recover their economy.

This virus is not even that deadly, you should think brighter than that, the only reason people die from this is because there is no cure yet.

21 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

About the world economy falling, i think crypto economy will recover faster in that case countries should use crypto to recover their economy.

That will be a great idea, if crypto and especially Bitcoins prove their mettle and resilience in this crisis. Whether or not countries will bite on the idea is another matter though, and they'd better not have any bright ideas like creating their own crypto and instead focus on reviving their economies after the virus' aftermath first.

21 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

LOL, in that case i would work on creating my own scavenger army. Kidding.

In that case, I have a business proposition for you: I'll give you weapons and arms to defend yourselves, in exchange for food, medicine and other supplies. Deal? 😉

7 minutes ago, deepown said:

This virus is not even that deadly, you should think brighter than that, the only reason people die from this is because there is no cure yet.

*quotes Joker* Why so serious?

You should be looking at our whole conversation first before commenting, starting with page 1. Can't even take a joke, sheesh.

Edited by kyoukage01

47 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

*quotes Joker* Why so serious?

You should be looking at our whole conversation first before commenting, starting with page 1. Can't even take a joke, sheesh.

yes i do know most part of is a good joke but it wasn't all a joke, the joke is based facts, so i had to be real with what we are real facing here. Corona virus is not so deadly only the cure is not found, so even if i were to go into the end of things, it is hunger that will kill people more after economy drops not the disease.

I choose the very active day trading short term investing strategies. When I am  flowing with the current market situations , I should not wait for the bull movement to happen for my case. I realized this fact one years ago while making the trades on Binance. 

Its sure the right time to buy bitcoins at the low price but investing in cloud mining sites can cause you huge loss because most of those cloud mining sites are scam therefore, avoid them and hold your btc.

26 minutes ago, deepown said:

yes i do know most part of is a good joke but it wasn't all a joke, the joke is based facts, so i had to be real with what we are real facing here. Corona virus is not so deadly only the cure is not found, so even if i were to go into the end of things, it is hunger that will kill people more after economy drops not the disease.

Cheer up man, we all know (or at least some of us know) that the people the coronavirus can truly kill are those with weak immune systems like the elderly and the sickly, that patients are reportedly becoming immune to the disease after surviving the infection, that there are at least some current medicine that can be used while a total cure is being developed, etc. The true threat is when people falls into panic, as I said on a previous post:

On 3/19/2020 at 12:35 PM, kyoukage01 said:

To the point that research fails to find a cure, lots of people died in the millions as the virus spreads despite quarantines and lockdowns, chaos and panic spread due to dwindling resources in heavily affected areas, society collapses, and humanity's surviving population are literally sent back to the stone age? The thought is too scary even if it is the stuff of science fiction, ...

The threat of the virus is pretty much real here on a personal scale: our area is currently on lockdown, there are already cases of infection near our house, we are forced to barricade ourselves for most of the time, and who knows when this crisis will pass, and I still have the time to throw a few jokes here on this forum.

Why?

Because I still have faith that we can survive this crisis, and we do not let ourselves fall to despair.

The part where I am forced to lay low on Bitcoins and have to pass my time writing here still sucks though. Still, like I said, life must still go on. The others who can still buy and sell and invest in crypto are lucky that they can still actively affect the crypto market during these dark times.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:08 PM, xpertt said:

If you wanted to earn a lot of money using crypto, you need to do trading as in day-to-day trading because it is the fastest way to earn profit besides investments and waiting for a bull run. But if a bull run comes and you invested a huge amount of money then it is a good thing for you because you will get an enormous amount of profit from it.

Indeed and you must not waste every opportunity to trade when the right time come for you to earn more than your expected. 

Buying coins when the price is cheap is a wise decision. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

the bull phase of the market remains the easiest way to make money, but in the meantime, waiting we don't have to stand still there are also other ways of earning not related to the market such as mining, bounty, staking and lending and the same trading if you does scalping

On 3/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Indeed and you must not waste every opportunity to trade when the right time come for you to earn more than your expected. 

Buying coins when the price is cheap is a wise decision. 

But don't get it wrong, prices are going to sat at 4k to 6k for a while now, so if you buy you should buy at 4k and sell at 6k.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:22 PM, Upright said:

Hello there. Yes sometime we really regret it. Like recently the steem coin price went up by 150% in 1 day and i had more than 100 steem coins but i didn't sell them and now i really regret it. 

29 minutes ago, hassan7200 said:

I bought bitcoin when bitcoin price was 17000$ and still i am holding my crypto assests and waiting for bull run.but i did not lose my hope.and i am very bulish about bitcoin future.

It must be very depressing now that the price have dropped even lower with no signs to recover.

i dont prefer you to invest on cloud mining , you can keep that plan for later if you are waiting or bullish market because it stuck your fund and you may not be able to exchange your coins in time , just engage in trading for now  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As of now prices of almost every crypto currency is very low. It is a good time to buy crypto. Butcoin is around $6k , if we can buy one bitcoin at price $6k it will surely give us good profit in few minths. Well i don't have much experience in teade so i prefer to wait for the bull run coz it provides good opprtunities for small investers like me to grab some good profit from it.