Most markets has been bleeding these days - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmedabdallah12

Most markets has been bleeding these days

As all of us know that the global economy had been affected by corona virus today crypto also was affected most coins dumped also bitcoin dumped to 5500 and that damaged all predicts that there will be a bullrun before halving will we see more dumps? maybe give usyour opinions what will happen 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

As all of us know that the global economy had been affected by corona virus today crypto also was affected most coins dumped also bitcoin dumped to 5500 and that damaged all predicts that there will be a bullrun before halving will we see more dumps? maybe give usyour opinions what will happen 

Yes I got really sad after I saw the price of Bitcoin today. I think there will be more dumps, but after these dumps end, we will see a surprising rising in Bitcoin's price to 10,000$. That what my few expert traders were saying and I hope they're right!

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Over there I read from some people with more experience than bitcoin, it still needs to lower its value more and then the upward trend to the moon will begin again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think media hypes has created these all things in the crypto that investors thought this is not the proper place to be for a long time. I have seen the price of Bitcoin which is the historically lowest price ever. There should need to be a long time for the price recovery. 

• +1 2

There are many reasons of decrease the value of butcoin.May be the Nobel COVID-19 is resoon for that.Due to this virus loss are going on in market.And also due to restrictions of donald to other countries may this happens.

• +1 2

In my opinion I think the bull run will take place after halving and as for now with the case of corona virus impacting on the markets after being declared a pandemic by (WHO) world health organization the market is still in a critical position and further dump is still expected.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

In my opinion I think the current price still can be lower more than the current price, because it will be a big losses not just for cryptocurrencies, but even the economy is going down, but I don't think this will survive for a log time, even China said that they are getting the control back on this virus 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Indeed, there was a sad surprise for many who were looking at the Bitcoin price explosion up and for you, due to the Corona virus, that explosion turned backwards towards a big drop.

• +1 2

THINK POSITIVE

The markets are down due to the bear market and there is no hope the market will stay at these price levels or not. The total speculation level is at its highest level, so we need to be more careful about this situation. 

• +1 1

The virus affect on the bitcoin price badly and maybe will get lower than 4000$ no one knows. but i think in my opinion it depends on the whales. because they have a big amount of money.

• +1 1

Yes we should be ready for more dumps in cryptocurrencies prices. Corona virus has affected all the walks of life globally and crypto market will not looking to get any progress until we get out of this Corona effect.

• +1 1

Markets are in red color due to a lot huge volatility of btc daily btc ups and downs upto 1200$ suddenly ups or down bleeded to the whole crypto market specially top level coins of the crypto market such as xrp and eth.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 13.03.2020 at 05:28, Juanaespinoza said:

Over there I read from some people with more experience than bitcoin, it still needs to lower its value more and then the upward trend to the moon will begin again.

Such a course of events is possible. But it is possible that if the price does not rise after halving and miners will start to leave this area and sell coins. Then the situation may be worse than it is now.

• +1 1

Not just most but all of the currency in the market is affected by the sudden drop in the price of bitcoin and also because of what the world's facing this thing happens, I hope this will not get more worst.

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 10:23 PM, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

We should be in bull market already, i was so sure that we were in it already before this happened. So i would like to think that this was the last shake down but i think i am wrong on that too. It's really hard for me to see us going 1k, and 2k is my absolutely bottom scenario, but i still think that we have more changes bouncing up from here.

• +1 2

On 3/13/2020 at 1:53 AM, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

Hello my dear friend. Well in my opinion the crypto market will be recovered in the next 2 - 3 weeks. Bitcoin price today raised by 10% and finally reached back to 5500USD so there are hopes that will rise again. 

On 3/13/2020 at 4:23 AM, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

before halving will we see more dumps?

Most likely. The focus has shifted from the halving, to the coronavirus pandemic. Expect to see more dumps once there are more negative news about cirinavirus and its spread to other regions that are either unprepared, or is just having too many casualties.

Edited by PiroSense
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Most likely. The focus has shifted from the halving, to the coronavirus pandemic. Expect to see more dumps once there are more negative news about cirinavirus and its spread to other regions that are either unprepared, or is just having too many casualties.

The world is at red stage all about the issue of coronavirus, we talk of halving at same time coronavirus 

Yes the corona virus touch all countries economy and all products and service include cryptocurrency market, but this situation will not stay negative, day per day the cryptocurrency market return to his real situation.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

54 minutes ago, tienda said:

Yes the corona virus touch all countries economy and all products and service include cryptocurrency market, but this situation will not stay negative, day per day the cryptocurrency market return to his real situation.

In my country I have not recovered because of the corona virus, all cities and transactions have been paralyzed. all also affect the price of goods, stocks and other investments.

• +1 1

Actually that's the fact, as predictions which analyst had made can't really even live up to that.but some resurgence in the market was attempting to being nearly yesterday, but maybe this Crypto market being also affected could rebounce to increase, as it it looks like maybe we could see the price of the market increasing

• +1 1

We still have to look on the matter of the halvening and how miners will behave. It is obvious that many miners will exit, some have already turned off their ASIC's and probably mining will be more centralized towards Bitmain and their affiliates, that are also hardware producers and always have an advantage using their new machines first to profit more, before selling them to the rest miners. This situation is not favorable for competition and decentralization. Difficulty adjustment will happen soon and the difficulty to mine a new block will be reduced by around 20%, after the drop in hashrate. I don't think this will be good for price either.

Prior to this virus, which poses a threat, Bitcoin made a move at a price, but not as significant as it had previously. Coronovirus can and does play an important role, not the role that we would like. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 3/13/2020 at 7:19 AM, UsedCondoms said:

Why did crypto drop so much all of a sudden? it was doing pretty well comparatively until today, then it just nosedived.

I think it is affected with the virus going or spreading round the world now, investors and traders were not able to do Bussiness and get money to invest

I fear there will be more falls in the markets in general and crypto in particular. There is no good news in light of the widespread spread of this virus

• +1 1
  • +3 1