Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC.

Well, there are many good currencies that can achieve excellent profits, including, for example, ethereum, zcash, and others, and it does not need a very long time to achieve huge profits and may store them for a year or a year and a half and then sell them at high prices.

To me I think that's wrong observation made, go back to the Crypto market look at the value of these two valuable coins especially BTC. Take your time go through the history of BTC and remarkable achievements it has make, I think you will have no reason than to agree with me and withdraw your assertion made favouring a coin other than BTC & LTC.

From Bitcoin and Lightcoin, the best coin XRP, for others they find it an unnecessary currency, but if we think and notice that One of the most used crypto currencies used by traders before buying XRP and XRP has lower transaction fees and may be good for day trading.  

bitcoin and litecoin both are highly demandable coin in Market , infact I invest a good amount in litecoin also . 

instaed of these coin Etherium , TRX as well ogn is my favourite coin , recently ogn and Etherium took bull run in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think I cannot tell about digibyte because I have never seen it work at any one point we need to just follow certain form of choises that help us in understanding so a lot of things that can help us reveale some of the best things there is , ripple always stands out for me as the best and there might be another choice we only have to check on to it

Not only bitcoin and litecoin are good coins but we also have the likes of ethereum, XRP, dash and bch who also have a good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and I think investing in any of them for long will give you opportunity to earn good profit at the end of the day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It depends on cryptocurrencies and their project. There are a lot of unsuccessful cryptocurrencies at the present time. I think that the sponsors of these cryptocurrencies made some mistakes, which could be one of the reasons for their failure.

On 8/15/2020 at 2:26 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Not only bitcoin and litecoin are good coins but we also have the likes of ethereum, XRP, dash and bch who also have a good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and I think investing in any of them for long will give you opportunity to earn good profit at the end of the day.

I will agree on ethereum and also to ripple because this two are the one of the best coins in cryptocurrency by hitting the 2nd and 3rd place on cryptocurrency rankings and there's a lot of people who are investing it to get some profit.

• +3 1

In my opinion the best cryptocurrency is still bitcoin, its high value makes bitcoin the most sought after and the most expensive coin, when compared to other coins I think bitcoin is still a more profitable coin, besides the best cryptocurrency in my opinion Ethereum we can see a high volume of ETH trading in every exchange.

• +2 2

13 hours ago, koussai999 said:

It depends on cryptocurrencies and their project. There are a lot of unsuccessful cryptocurrencies at the present time. I think that the sponsors of these cryptocurrencies made some mistakes, which could be one of the reasons for their failure.

You're right present so many coins unsuccessful because of their week projects, and their developers not update these coins technologies if we try to mine these coins we can't make any profit, so still bitcoin ETH litecoin other good projects coins mining profitable.

13 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

I will agree on ethereum and also to ripple because this two are the one of the best coins in cryptocurrency by hitting the 2nd and 3rd place on cryptocurrency rankings and there's a lot of people who are investing it to get some profit.

Yes especially ethereum because it recently boost from $340-$400 plus in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which is a good opportunity for investors to earn good income to there wallets and with time I hope it boost more higher.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Ethereum should be the best coin other than bitcoin and litecoin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace because it appears to be a good coin that have potential in the market and recently holders have earned good profit from it because it rise to almost $450.

Edited by Solex
Typing error.

11 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes especially ethereum because it recently boost from $340-$400 plus in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which is a good opportunity for investors to earn good income to there wallets and with time I hope it boost more higher.

Well, when i see the price of the ethereum last hour, the price of it is reaching the $414 which is a good value for it because in the past months, the only price of ethereum is just $212-$242 and by seeing this price right now, it increased mostly half of it which is a great improvement.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, when i see the price of the ethereum last hour, the price of it is reaching the $414 which is a good value for it because in the past months, the only price of ethereum is just $212-$242 and by seeing this price right now, it increased mostly half of it which is a great improvement.

A good improvement indeed and I will advise investors to excercise more patience and hold to at least end of the year 2020 because there is high possibility that ethereum can hit $600 with the recent improvement it shows.

BetFury                                                   

Hmm, interesting currency! I have never heard of it, but rather, it is the basis for cloud mining, and users who use the site, and the system that gives it! It seems to me that this coin has an active future of the exchange, and maybe it will show us a good result!

• +1 2

There are many cryptocurrencies that are good apart from bitcoin and litecoin. Best of those coins for me are XRP and WAVES i like those coins so much because they have low price so i can buy many of them and earn profit.

I think there are lots of cryptocurrency rather than BTC and LTC like polka dots and AMPLs which is very good coin and invest in new coins you can get good profits from them buying in low but you have to analysis the coin because not all coin will grow in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Without any doubt bitcoin is the good of crypto currency... Secondly the crypto world take eth as thr alt coin btc as it Price is SECOND huge of crypto currency....so i prefer bitcoin most than another currency.. In my own idea i suggest all to hold out ltc as it is the most fastest transaction currency...                   

I don't agree about the points that it is better than bitcoin but even so that doesn't mean bitcoin is the best coin to deal with,Ethereum is also a very good curreny and its value is stable more than bitcoin that's why you see a lot of people using it

• +2 1

Definitely I will say ETHEREUM , Bitcoin cash. This are some of the coins which are doing well in market. And there volatility is good. But two days  I came across another coin which is called chainlink and now I guess it's at the 5th position in value. It is also doing good in market. And I read many articles suggesting to invest in chainlink.

• +2 1

Maybe Litecoin and Bitcoin are very good coins for investors and traders ! 
but in my opinion ETH , DOGE , Waves are very good for them too ! because its price is not stable and it was increasing at least 1% per a day.  I will think of that if I will be trying to invest with that coin but for now, I will be sticking with ripple because even if the price of it falls down this past days for me it is still the most profitable altcoin that is currently existing in the market. Thank you for the your recommendation mate.

Yeah now is a good time to hold these coins. The price of each currency is much lower. Now is a great time to buy and hold. But the best cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC is Ethereum and Doggy Coin.These currencies are also good, and they are in a good place, bitcoin is much more popular than litecoin. And the price is much higher.

There are multiple good and active coins other than btc and Ltc. Like Ethereum BNB,, Eos are good and volatile coins for making good profit other then btc. Btc has very huge value,  so i cant invest it. So i select these coins because its unstable coin and are huge trading voulme and big demand in crypto markets so investing in these coin 100% profitable. 

• +1 1

BetFury